Community > Posts By > Godiva

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 02:45 PM
To make someone else's Christmas all it could be.

no photo
Sat 12/21/13 08:45 PM
Welcome to the site. drinker

no photo
Sat 12/21/13 08:44 PM
Welcome to the site.

Nice cactus. drinker

no photo
Sat 12/21/13 08:44 PM
Welcome to the forums. drinker

no photo
Sat 12/21/13 08:43 PM
Well you main pic has that funeral parlor director vibe going for it. Not saying that is the case, but you never know. Just join in the forums and have fun.

Good luck, and welcome to the forums. drinker

no photo
Sat 12/21/13 08:40 PM
Welcome all. drinker

no photo
Sat 12/21/13 08:39 PM
Is there a three legged race you just have to win somewhere?

no photo
Sat 12/21/13 04:08 PM
I am sure there are, I see their profiles from time to time. Welcome to the site. drinker

no photo
Sat 12/21/13 04:06 PM
Anytime during the Renaissance would be grand I think. As long as I still get to be me. bigsmile

no photo
Fri 12/20/13 06:06 PM
The most amazing garden.

no photo
Fri 12/20/13 05:53 PM
For him to be a man and not play childish games.

Take responsibility for himself and not point fingers.

To not say he loves her forever, when he really means until he grows bored.

There is a whole laundry list out there of what women want, the same with many men.

no photo
Fri 12/20/13 05:47 PM

Have you tried buying a ticket to the circus?

Or joining one. I used to want to do that when I was a kid to.

no photo
Fri 12/20/13 05:45 PM
As Dodo suggested, maybe a Church, and if not possibly some organization that helps with finding work and job placement? All the best to you, I hope you figure something out. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 12/20/13 05:43 PM

That's one of my favourite childhood movies! That and 'Labyrinth'.

But this one does not have a catchy theme song and a luck dragon.

no photo
Fri 12/20/13 04:49 PM
The apocalypse continues. scared

no photo
Fri 12/20/13 04:36 PM

Technology has indeed become miraculous and immediately available. Maybe that's why so many of us are losing some important skills--like reading comprehension.

What's your opinion? Do we have collective Attention Deficit Disorder?

I agree to a large degree with that... whether it can be classified as ADD is another matter entirely. I think technology is making people lazier and more impatient and less willing to work for anything. Sure they simplify our lives and a lot of what they do makes many things from reading to writing to arithmetic a lot more convenient and time reducing. But sometimes I feel it is really just handing crutches to a person fully capable of walking on their own.

They start by saying "I'll just use them when I am tired", then just "Well, just to support me when I am out", then "well without them I cannot really walk..." and finally "I have to have them, I cannot walk without them". if you are given something that can do anything and everything for you... for a large majority, they will just let it do that.

I don't think it is a lack of attention spans, so much as people content to let something else do the work for them. I know I have been guilty of it plenty myself.

no photo
Fri 12/20/13 04:17 PM
I would say neither has more self control over any other by everything you see and hear, both here in places such as the forum, and in everyday life. Sex is no longer the private thing it used to be, but has become for so many just something to do to have a fun.

When your man says; "Please my dear I'm not in the mood now" how do you react, do you control the feeling at that moment... how?

Well, if my woman said that, that would be that. That does not mean I cannot hold her, comfort her and spend time with her letting her know I care. Love and togetherness is more than just physical.

no photo
Fri 12/20/13 04:10 PM
As long as it is in moderation it does not bother me at all. We all swear sometimes depending on our mood and the situation, but if you swear pointlessly all the time it is a real turn off. I know both men and women who just use it in everyday casual speech and I find it just tacky.

no photo
Thu 12/19/13 06:38 PM

but lasagne will be one item, with a big salad & bread just out of the oven.

I am coming to your house.

no photo
Thu 12/19/13 04:45 PM

One can only "cheat" in a game, or on a test.

Which category do you place a relationship in?

Life. Which people cheat in all the time.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25