Community > Posts By > Godiva

no photo
Thu 12/19/13 04:43 PM

According to the Bible, God placed Adam in to a "deep sleep" (coma), and removed a rib that he used to create Eve.

That means even God, all knowing, all powerful, had to break a man, in order to make a woman.

Things have been pretty much downhill since..

Oh really? Please explain this. I think things have been on a pretty good upswing for mankind as a whole because of it.

no photo
Thu 12/19/13 04:35 PM

Poor thing,must be just devastating.
Ha ha, we're out of staples?? Boo-hoo-hoo!! Must remember that the next time i'm using my Paslode nailgun Pony, eh? Waaah ya b*****ds im ootah nails!!!

The title of the thread is "what annoyed you today" not what destroyed your life. I would say running out of staples when you need them qualifies.

No reason to have a dig at her and mock her.

no photo
Thu 12/19/13 04:27 PM
Blue - calm but pretty down.

no photo
Thu 12/19/13 03:43 PM
Well, I think anyone who goes through a painful break up experiences this to some point or another. And really the key in my opinion is having confidence in yourself that you are a stronger person because of it all, you can do better and make stronger decisions about a potential partner. Whether or not there are hidden triggers or underlying issues, the real situation is being with someone who is patient and understanding enough to see you through it when you hit them and smiling on the other side. It is all about communication... not just with each other, but with ourselves on what we are feeling, why we are feeling it and what is different or the same in any given situation.

I went through a very messy break up years ago, and still have these heart to hearts with myself all the time. I just try to think about a partner who will take my hand into the future, and not make me dwell on the past.

no photo
Thu 12/19/13 03:21 PM
Sounds cool. Good luck with what you seek. drinker

no photo
Thu 12/19/13 03:20 PM

It certainly sounds like I'm not very "grounded". Clumsy clearly is something I naturally am, since I'm generally quite scatter-brained in public. I'm definitely very distracted and harassed as of late though, but I don't really think it's so much a December thing. The workplace is so full of negative energy and I'm constantly thinking of other things I want to do with my time... Not to mention a turbulent family life. I guess it's not really a surprise I'm getting injured.

Have you considered meditation and yoga? That might help combat a lot of that negative energy and help you be more grounded. If nothing else it can help put you in a more serene state of mind so as to let the negative energy bounce off you.

The only time I am really clumsy is when I find myself rushing to get something done, in which case my focus tends to sway.

no photo
Thu 12/19/13 11:40 AM

I disagree, if a guy has a really offensive username, there's no way I'm talking to him. The only reason a guy picks a vulgar username is because he's either immature or a pervert, and I'm not interested in talking to either of those.

There is a lot of truth in this, since even a lot companies use screen names and email names as part of a character building profile when deciding whether someone is eligible for hire. Whether it is truly fair or not becomes a moot point. While the argument can be made that a name means nothing, the same argument can be applied that a person using the nick name "Ineedsex69" does not nor should be taken seriously. Everything one says and does can potentially be a reflection upon themselves both good or bad whether they realize it or not.

no photo
Thu 12/19/13 11:30 AM
What's wrong with women?

Nothing. Not every woman nor man is exactly the same. It gets so silly when one does something another does not like, thus the entire gender must be identical thus deserving of a good old fashioned pigeonholing.

no photo
Thu 12/19/13 12:03 AM
Dealing with the same morons at work I always do.

no photo
Wed 12/18/13 11:58 PM

You are getting yourself in trouble Kart-i DO want to retrieve!!
:angry:

flowerforyou

Hey! I don't make the technology. I just utilize what is available to the best of my ability. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/18/13 11:56 PM
Depressed.

no photo
Wed 12/18/13 11:55 PM
The best: Probably something when I was a kid. Nothing in recent memory though, my family is too spread out and self absorbed for the most part, and virtually everyone I know disappears during the holiday.

The worst: My mothers death which was two days before it last year. Which makes Christmas even more miserable now.

no photo
Wed 12/18/13 11:49 PM
Welcome to the forums. drinker

no photo
Wed 12/18/13 11:48 PM
Welcome to the site. Good luck with what you seek. drinker

no photo
Wed 12/18/13 11:47 PM
Welcome to the site/ drinker

no photo
Wed 12/18/13 11:46 PM
Welcome to the site. drinker

no photo
Wed 12/18/13 11:46 PM

If U hve hurts to chat then U msg me babe.. I will kill U..

Wow, Good thing she bailed when she did.

no photo
Wed 12/18/13 11:43 PM

WHAT RUNS THROUGH YOUR MIND WHEN A GIRL/ GUY ONLY WANTS TO TEXT... NOT TALK?spock

That they are not interested in talking to me. grumble

no photo
Wed 12/18/13 11:34 PM
So no one wants to skype then? :cry:

Darn.

no photo
Wed 12/18/13 11:30 PM
Welcome to the site. Good luck to you in what you seek. drinker

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25