Community > Posts By > Godiva

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 08:39 PM

I mean my REAL pic...me....wondered if I was too ugly
I had it up today...for a few minutes..

But you had to take it down from all the guys hitting on you. All your pics are cute, but none of them can replace the beauty that is you. flowers

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 08:36 PM

Lol when you're right, you're right hahaha

Try rose petals, that would be more complimenting for you. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 08:31 PM
Hey! Nissan makes nice cars!

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 08:28 PM
Wow, you were so impressed by your own advertisement, you answered it yourself.

Good luck with that. drinker

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 08:26 PM

.......if I'm ugly.:(

No. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 08:26 PM

Pls call me girl no boy... 9779971

Yo girl! Wus up!

Welcome to the site. drinker

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 08:24 PM

If you had a crystal ball that let you see into the future you could know for sure. Maybe if you find a magic lamp in your bag you can use a wish to find out. hahaha

As long as it is not the one she promised me.

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 08:23 PM

*sleepy* Thinking about how tierd I am from a long day of running around the mall. ohwell

Walking would have been less tiresome.

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 08:19 PM
A good book.
My dog.
Music.

In no particular order.

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 08:16 PM
Whoosh.

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 08:14 PM
Burning some candles now I bought with a cinnamony smell to them. Always relaxing late in the evening.

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 08:05 PM

They are very rare apparently I think they are slowly dying off. Maybe one day lol it's all good though I'm good with just me all the same. I can do bad all by myself haha

But you need a good getaway driver. :tongue:

That aren't already taken??? And aren't A holes hahahaha where's the needle in the hay stack I will try my luck with that lol

No, they are not already taken, but jumping in haystacks to find them can make you itchy. I recommend jumping into something more delicate on your skin.

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 07:47 PM
I am not one to tell people how to feel and what should or should not make them happy, but seriously?

You've known the guy for less than a week, and he is calling you his soulmate and writing you poignant love latters? He skipped the flashing lights and the crossing guards, and put you directly on the train tracks. I am not saying there can't be something there, and you did not find a great guy or the like, but honestly, flash fires can burn the hottest, but usually the shortest.

Luck to you.

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 07:34 PM
You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. There's, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That, that's about it.

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 07:29 PM
I notice ever since I made the owl photo my primary, my more ridiculous mail has slowed down. Most of my letters just come from people I encounter in the forums.

Yay for owls.

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 07:16 PM
I am truly sorry to hear this. frown

Thankfully he has the love and support you provide to aid him in his time of need. My heart goes out and I wish all the best to you, him and his family.

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 07:01 PM

seems I'm not a woman. What's going on in the world?

Guys are getting dumber.

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 06:53 PM
Renuzits.

I put them all over the house.

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 12:02 AM

Blah blah blah I need proof of stuff and demand you give it to me blah blah blah!

Good lord, go read a book or two or 100. The information is all over the damn place. If books scare you, ask google. I don't see why we have to give you science lessons now available in Teddy Ruxpin compilation tapes.

no photo
Fri 12/13/13 11:48 PM

I recently had a person on here who through the email system asked me to talk to her on facebook. I asked why and she said because she was new here and felt more comfortable on facebook. I still think that is BS. But I eventually sent her a msg from a secondary facebook page that I have no pictures of myself on nor any connection to any of my family. She said she didn't get it. So I sent her a friend request and waited for about a day since that was about how long it took for her to reply to an email. When this person didn't accept or reject the request I deleted it. Eventually I got an email from her on here asking if this was a scam. I said no and explained I am a very security oriented person and that I didn't know them and I wasn't going to give anything that could put me or anyone I know in real life trouble. They insisted that I must be a scammer and I told them I felt no need to care what they thought as I was pretty sure we would never meet in real life.

I haven't heard from that person since and thinking about it now they may have been phishing for info they could use to basically steal my identity. Use my pictures or what ones I have actually posted online and try to rip off other people or what ever. What ever the problem they weren't happy when they didn't get to see or get more info on me. Just an example of how being cautious isn't always a bad thing and to encourage you to listen to that voice in your head. hahaha

I go on facebook and message random people and tell them to come talk to me here because I am not comfortable with facebook but they never do. frown

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25