Community > Posts By > Godiva

no photo
Sun 12/08/13 06:04 PM

Lol yeah man,Larsson and I are simply
talking about some slap
happy woman that talks with her hands when she loses her temper and usually alcohol induced.
Apples & oranges, two completely different
things. So we said if she shows that behavior
then she's just going to be some other mans
problem . Don't let her hang around until she
stabs you, because eventuly she will.slaphead
By the way Larsson did clarify that just
above your post with another poster unless
you missed it or possible was posting at the
same time?waving :thumbsup:

Now she is alcohol induced and you have reason to fear for your life as well huh? Is this what it means to use any excuse to escape blame or are you really that tender and sensitive? I don't recall seeing abuse brought up once in this thread save by those who seem to think a little disrespect does not hurt anyone unless it is happening to them, unless you care to point out the post of the person who said "bodyslam followed by 360 degree piledriver" instead of "slap to the back of the head"? If someone is in a relationship with someone who talks with their fists in a given situation, that is a whole other type of discussion entirely.

A guy humiliates a girl he is with, then has an emotional break down when she slaps him on the back of the head for it and it is a-ok. He can't apologize for being an insensitive lout, he has to proclaim abuse and assault. So no, I did not miss anything, I got plenty of clarification, thanks. drinker

no photo
Sun 12/08/13 05:37 PM

I like owlsdrool

That is what everyone says until they bring me a tootsie pop and ask me how many licks it takes to get to the center.

I stumbled into one by accident

Right.

no photo
Sun 12/08/13 05:33 PM
Virtually nothing is forever, so why use the word to describe temporary things?

no photo
Sun 12/08/13 05:31 PM
With shocking news like this, why do we even have a politics section?

But I love to help. My advice, look into SETI... it may be your final hope.

no photo
Sun 12/08/13 05:24 PM
Edited by Godiva on Sun 12/08/13 05:25 PM

You smooth talker, you ;)

Not I, said the owl. tongue2

no photo
Sun 12/08/13 05:22 PM

OMG I spelled aggrivation wrong oops

Twice. oops laugh :tongue: flowerforyou

Hehehehe

no photo
Sun 12/08/13 05:21 PM
They do appreciate a man who is able to take care of himself and is a giver. But everyone wants to feel needed and many others want to be givers as well.

You are not asking anyone to do things for you, or take care of you, but there is nothing wrong in accepting the help or service of someone who is possibly happily offering to do something for you. Just as you enjoy giving of yourself so freely, you can enjoy letting someone else experience that same feeling you have.

It is just another form of sharing honestly.

no photo
Sun 12/08/13 05:13 PM

I'm just disappointed as I thought this site is actually ok..

It is a good site. Just sadly, like many dating sites, especially free ones, scammers try to take advantage of the situation. Just block them, report them and go about enjoying things on the site you do like.

no photo
Sun 12/08/13 05:08 PM

Thanks, kartagane. I don't think that would work so well though since most the lads that I work with are about 10 years younger. I'd get myself a right name! haha. The doorman I was thinking of is only a 3 years younger but we look about the same age. Or I could say the older doorman is my protective dad, as I reckon he'd agree to that. :D

Hey, incredible women are not falling out of the sky everyday, they should be so lucky... they could use some beauty and class brought into their lives! Even if it was only for pretend for a little while. :wink:

no photo
Sun 12/08/13 04:48 PM

I wonder if the doorman would agree to pretend... :O

If he did not he would be out of his mind. There are dozens of others who would jump at the chance. :tongue:

no photo
Sun 12/08/13 04:44 PM

I wish I had never started ..its been quite the ride but so not worth the aggrivation brokenheart sad

flowerforyou Cheer up! There are always blue skies after any storm no matter how dark and forbidding.

no photo
Sun 12/08/13 04:40 PM
Well obviously every woman wants different things, so there is no one answer... but I imagine for the most part honesty, respect, devotion and passion would be the big leaders...

But I will just in general say that they want a man that knows how to treat a lady, would always treat them right, and is never afraid to show it. She wants to be loved, and she should never have to wonder if you do.

no photo
Sun 12/08/13 04:23 PM
No ground I can cover others above me have not done so already, but it does sound like he has an interest and is just taking a shot. It can be a bit unnerving sometimes to see someone attractive and only have a few moments to make a decision and just go for it. As said before, if he is serious and truly interested, he'll be back.

More importantly though, if you DO ask the question "Do you have an odd cannibal fixation?", and he responds very over enthusiastically "Why yes!... Yes I do!!"

What then? :tongue:

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 07:58 PM

I'm really not that fussy. Any hole's a goal.

Then it's a good thing the index finger can touch the thumb eh?

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 07:42 PM
Welcome to the site. drinker

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 07:40 PM
welcome to the site. drinker

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 07:34 PM

I don't understand your questioning format?
as to say "he" was wrong and an assult is justified?
One's immoral and one illegal.

What was there not to understand? It was pretty simple.

If you consider a small slap to the back of the head for being disrespectful assault I don't know what to tell you. whoa I've been swatted for an untold number of things I've done for being bone headed in a given situation and I did not have a meltdown, I realized my mistake and apologized.

It is a degrading and insulting feeling for virtually anyone in such a situation and it always amazes me how those doing it always consider it no big deal until they are on the receiving end of it.

Personally a slap to the back of the head is getting off easy in my opinion considering there are quite a few that would slap you directly across the face, throw water or food in your lap and possibly even give you a kick to the family jewels for such a slight depending on the personality.

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 01:12 PM
If we don't use a plane does it count?

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 01:10 PM
With what?

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 01:09 PM

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25