Community > Posts By > Godiva

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 12:55 PM

If you just receive a call now from your Family Doctor and says to you that 'You have 7 more days to live'. What will you do with that 7 days?

Get a second opinion.

After that who knows? Speculation is a lot different than realizing so can't really say until I was in the situation, but I imagine I would pretty much keep doing the same things I always do.

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 12:50 PM
IS LOVE BLIND?

No. It is a labyrinth.

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 12:41 PM

I have been dating my boyfriend for 5 years.(met on here). I want to get married, but I don't think he does. My problem is it bothers me cause he used to talk about getting married. My question is am I being ridiculous for letting it bother me so much? I know he loves me cause he shows it all the time.

How do you know he is not interested in marriage? Have you had a discussion about it with him recently? What you want and what he wants may be two totally different things, but really the only way to find out is to talk about it instead of wondering. If he loves you as you say he does, I am sure he would open to the conversation.

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 12:21 PM
Your question makes little sense.

People all have different interests as they grow up. Just because they are interested in entertainment, has nothing to do with their entrepreneurial future. Furthermore, even if they do pursue acting, music, modeling or whatever as a career, they can still be entrepreneurs... they would have a business... the product is themselves or their skills.

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 09:59 AM

How can I win the heart of a white lady. Somebody that will love me not minding the colour of my skin,the country I am from. Because I have realized that most people in this social network are racist,while some are afraid because they think "blacks guys" in this social network are tricksters. How can I convince them am genuine? I only want to make friends that's all. If I ask for money delete me from your friends list.

First by not asking how to win the heart of anyone. You are not at an amusement park throwing baseballs at milk bottles for prizes.

Second by not lumping an entire demographic into a single cell and disregarding everything else as you claim others are doing.

How can I convince them am genuine?

By being a genuine person and not coming off as if you are just seeking for some ulterior motive, whether or not you truly are.

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 09:38 AM

Why is it that majority of first love don't leads to marriage?

Because most often first loves really aren't love at all.

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 09:37 AM

Of course , men need experienced partners :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Gotta make up for what they lack right?

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 09:34 AM

Where do you think we spend more time...
by sitting in front of our computers and
searching on the Internet or in our bed in a
deep sleep.

Neither. We are all on our phones now... get with the times! Who needs sleep when there is Candy Crush and its assorted brethren?

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 09:30 AM
The real key to success is being who you are regardless of what anyone else thinks or says you should be, and taking pride in that journey.

Everything else is just individual padding.

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 09:15 AM

Black people ( and white people) will follow Obama to hell if he announces that is where he is going. So sad.

I think that every politician, celebrity and athlete would have their own entourage if they marched to hell, jumped off a cliff, ran into traffic etc...

People of status or position lead the way, those basking in that status or position follow.

Then there are those who make their own way irrelevant of what anyone else does or says.

no photo
Fri 12/27/13 10:21 PM
This ^

One of the most annoying things are random friend bombs.

Welcome to the site. drinker

no photo
Fri 12/27/13 10:03 PM

So, I was wondering if anyone knew how to successfully fool an elephant to get on a boat?

Ask Noah. He managed to trick two of them.

no photo
Fri 12/27/13 09:59 PM

WOW!!!

AM I EVER GOOD AT TAKIN' A DUMP!!

HI!!

Everybody has to be good at something I guess.

no photo
Fri 12/27/13 09:54 PM
I need a vacation.

no photo
Mon 12/23/13 11:51 PM
Happy Birthday to you. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 09:05 PM

It takes a REAL man to say NO

Actually I would say it takes more than that. It takes respect for women and their feelings and wants, and respect for ones own self to not be so weak willed and weak-minded. Neither of which the OP is in strong supply of.

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 08:43 PM

Yes i am lol. I look at women for their; brains, attitude, kindness, and honesty - instead of ta-tas and booty :) when I was a niave boy it was the body first - now body is second.

For the females who "rely on" low cut tops with boobs out or see threw clothing - now tht i am mature, its easy to see what they are doing.

Oh? What are they doing? Besides frustrating you that is?

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 04:07 PM

You are one of them i can see that laugh laugh :laugh laugh laugh

This is less wet dream and more saturated delusion.

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 04:02 PM

Driving a flying car would be cool too!

I worry about this sometimes, since with all the horrible drivers we have on the ground, it is terrifying imagining them in the air.

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 03:14 PM

and that's the factsglasses

You forgot to give us any facts. You just spewed out self serving speculation.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25