Community > Posts By > Godiva

no photo
Mon 12/16/13 10:44 PM
Because you can't get people in headlocks over the internet.

no photo
Mon 12/16/13 10:41 PM
Some people are paranoid and always looking for things to get outraged about.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones yada, yada, yada...

Have preferences and ignore everyone else.

no photo
Mon 12/16/13 09:10 AM
They forgot to add looking in her in the eyes during sex. You get a lot of signals from that act alone and it lets her know you are there with her, and not just getting your rocks off for a few minutes.

Don't just roll over and go to sleep and be done with her when you finish. It is not like punching a time-clock and getting the hell out of there. If you don't really want to be there with her through it all including the afterglow, why did you show up in the first place?

no photo
Mon 12/16/13 08:46 AM
I work all day, so any plans are pretty much gone. I also have no family close anymore, so really just don't celebrate it.

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 09:17 PM

Does anyone here really believe that the author of the OP is being serious? laugh

Maybe, maybe not. I still don't think he would know what to do with a vagina.

If I had to guess though fainting would top the list.

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 09:14 PM

totally agree with both kartagne and unsure:thumbsup:

only time it's a problem, I would think, is when you find someone not willing to actively learn and participate...but not many I know would want to skip that classrofl

You would not think so, but then again, so many people already think they know it all and are the worlds greatest lover. indifferent

Personally, I think knowing it all would be dull as hell. Learning is just as much fun as teaching.

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 08:28 PM
Picture this: You meet someone you really like... the one in fact... and you propose, and they say yes, and she invites you to meet her family. All of them. And you shake dads hand, and hug mom and kiss grandma on the cheek, and everyone is so delighted and proud, and you go to make a speech about your bride to be and how she is the light of your life and the room grows quiet...

and as you open your mouth to speak, you let out a loud wet butt cheek flapping fart into grandpa Joe's face with such force it blows the toupee right off his head.

This joke is a lot like that. Except with more awkwardness and less heart failure.

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 07:55 PM
Leaves lying lifeless

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 07:50 PM
Don't feed the bears.

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 07:35 PM
Anything.

There is more information on an m&m.

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 07:32 PM

I suppose, brain is THE BEST SEX ORGAN any human being has, control that & u r done with it.

Oh god... is this a new emerging fetish we should be aware of?

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 07:29 PM
There is no point in giving up. There is far too big a world out there to have seen it all, tried it all and experienced it all. You don't need someone to be complete, nor need to rush what should be a wonderful piece of your life. Take your time, join the forums, chat and make some friends... but more importantly, live life, find some adventure, love yourself and be amazed.

Good luck to you. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 07:25 PM
Good luck to you. Welcome to the site. drinker

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 07:24 PM
*sighs* Why does no one understand the real purpose of a camera?

Welcome to the site.

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 07:22 PM
Welcome to the site. Good luck to you. drinker

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 07:21 PM
Are your vowels in short supply?

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 07:18 PM
Happily hunting heartache.

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 07:14 PM
You did not add anything new.

huh

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 06:48 PM

Is It Because I Love To Easily? sad

Probably. You don't have to have a heart of stone, but if you 'love too easily' then yeah, you're bound for a lot of heartaches in my opinion.

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 06:42 PM
There is a whole massive forum here for it, just dive right in, the water is great. drinker

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25