Community > Posts By > musicianfriend

no photo
Sun 05/17/15 02:09 PM
I DONT BELIEVE EITHER OF THESE BOYS DID ANYTHING AS THEY WERE ACCUSED OF..ITS A PILE OF LIES..in order to hide the truth..

THIS WAS A FALSE FLAG SET UP.
.INTERNATIONAL BANKING....and Wall Street which is used to LAUNDER MONEY..are all controlled by Jews.

All the false flags stink like the Mossad
==============================================
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/12/libor-scandal-grows-as-the-fathers-of-two-mass-murderers-were-to-testify-national-finance-examiner-examiner-com-2516640.html

Libor Scandal Grows As The Fathers Of Two Mass Murderers Were To Testify National Finance Examiner | Examiner.com

In the wake of the mass murders that took place in Newtown, Connecticut on Dec. 14, information on the shooter, and his family, is slowly being discovered by law enforcement other sources. One interesting connection to the tragedy that took place at the Sandy Hook school is that the father of Adam Lanza has a connection to the theater shootings that took place in Aurora earlier this year by James Holmes.

Both fathers of the shooters were allegedly expected to testify in the Libor scandal that rocked the banking world in June.

The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested.

Libor scandal grows as the fathers of two mass murderers were to testify

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a motive and a link. This coincidence is impossible to overlook. Two mass shootings connected to LIBOR. – Fabain4Liberty via Before it’s News

Libor is the internal banking interest rate that major financial institutions determine each day for lending purposes between each facility. This rate is then translated to the interest rates used for mortgages, student loans, credit cards, and nearly every interest bearing loan in the world. Manipulation of the Libor rate has resulted in hundreds of billions, if not trillions of dollars in fraudulent payments made by billions of customers throughout the financial world.

For similar events on the magnitude of both Aurora and Newtown to hold a connection to one of the greatest financial scandals in the history of finance is astronomically slim in regards to coincidence. In fact, neither shooter had a history with firearm proficiency, and the outcome of each shooting showed an expertise many trained military personnel could not achieve. This leaves the question of where they got their training, or if there was another plot involved which allowed these young men to perform the actions they did with such precision.

While the coming days will bring forth more pertinent information on the motives, access, and failures of both community and family to diagnose the events leading up to Adam Lanza’s killing spree, one thing is becoming disturbingly clear. The connections between the Aurora massacre, and the one that took place in Newtown on Friday, may have far more ramifications to the people involved in the Libor scandal than anyone could imagine.

For more on finance and economics, you can follow Ken Schortgen Jr on Twitter, and listen to the weekly economic roundup segment of the Angel Clark radio show from 6-7 p.m. EST on Friday evenings.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Libor scandal grows as the fathers of two mass murderers were to testify – National Finance Examiner | Examiner.com.

Filed under: General News As posted by Laura Tyco on http://2012indyinfo.com/ Also of interest from Laura Tyco: http://galacticlauratyco.blogspot.ie/

2012-12-17 20:22:16

Source: http://2012indyinfo.com/2012/12/17/libor-scandal-grows-as-the-fathers-of-two-mass-murderers-were-to-testify-national-finance-examiner-examiner-com/

Source:

================================================

I HAVE SAVED PHOTOS OF A FEMALE CRISIS ACTOR WHO WAS SEEN IN BOTH TERRORIST ACTS..I found one on the Huffinigton Post..and the other in the media somewhere..THE SANDY HOOK LINE AND STINKER photos were was everywhere..

CRISIS ACTOR:

VERONICA POSNER grieving Jewish mother of little NOAH POSNER OF SANDY HOOK...is also seen in a photo taken the day of the AURORA SHOOTING AS A REPORTER...

Also in internet images..is NOAH POSNER...with the nefarious GREENBERG family who seems to be involved in alot of false flags as actors..it seems..from the evidence Ive seen

Noah Posner (not his real name)Is possibly from Israel.

====================================================

I have also saved a photo of the BOSTON BOMBING..where no one was in that area...but the BLOODY PHOTOS PRESENTED..do not match the site of the marathon..but seem to be a HOLLYWOOD MEDIA SET...

The Blue Banner at the marathon..is not in the bloody photos

The wooden fence..does not exist in the marathon photos..but only in the Hollywood Media set..

There is more..

==========================================

ISRAEL IS KNOWN AS A MASTER OF FALSE FLAG TERRORISM..and we know they control the Banking System as well

ITS TIME PEOPLE LEARN THE TRUTH..AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT BEING CALLED SILLY FALSE NAMES..

PC CORRECT..AND ANTI SEMITISM..ARE WAR WEAPONS DESIGNED TO SHUT UP THOSE WHO EXPOSE THEM

THE MEDIA is also controlled by them..so you and I never get to hear the truth about anything
============================================
WHO CONTROLS THE MEDIA?
thezog.wordpress

.........be sure to scroll to the bottom of each page for statistics..
============================================
VLADIMIR LENIN..Jewish Bolshevik communist leader said:
THE BEST WAY TO CONTROL THE OPPOSITION..IS TO LEAD IT OURSELVES..
================================================

THE TRUTH OF AMERICAS GRAVE SITUATION..MATTERS...

WERE AN OCCUPIED NATION..CONTROLLED BY THE ZIONISTS..who have genocide nations..such as GERMANY..UKRAINE..RUSSIA..just this last century and not a peep in THEIR CONTROLLED NEWS..

GENOCIDAL JEWISH NOAHIDE LAWS were passed in America in 1991 by Bush Sr..supposedly passed in congress by faceless nameless congressmen..OBVIOUSLY A TOTAL SCAM..but if anyone in government exposes them..they become DEAD..

no photo
Sun 03/15/15 11:04 PM

I really think Jim Garrison was on to something. It was learned in the 80's that the people he investigated and brought to trial were in fact CIA Operatives, I believe it was a combined effort between Lyndon Johnson, the CIA and the Mob.

SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT TO ME..

JFK did not want war in VIETNAM...

Lyndon Banes (BEN) Johnson was one of the 'tribe'..and the Banksters wanted war with vietnam..Its how they make their money.

So they offed JFK...and installed out Zionist President...Lyndon..

Bet you didnt know he was Jewish...well..he was and he worked with the crooked Jewish Federal Reserve..and you cannot know the truth about these things..until you know who the perps are..and their way of thinking..

Also Kennedy was going to mess the FED RESV up ..He was making AMERICAN DOLLARS...LIKE ANDREW JACKSON DID WHEN HE KICKED AZZ ON THE FEDERAL RESERVE..

no photo
Tue 05/06/14 10:51 AM
This is propaganda...

The world is beginning to empathize with the Muslims who are being murdered..and blasted back into barbarianism.

they want you to hate the Muslims some more..so they can finish wiping out the Arabs between the Tigress and Euphrates river

THIS STORY IS PROPAGANDA.. designed to foment hated against a people..the ELITE want to exterminate..

Pay no attention to the words of murderers...

THIS STORY IS PROPAGANDA...THYE HAVE MOVIE STUDIOS THAT MAKE THIS KIND OF CRAP..TO FEED TO THE SHEEPLE PEPOLE...SO THEY WILL AGREE TO MURDER MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE;.

PROPAGANDA..PAY NO ATTENTION TO THIS STORY..

They have made up crap about Iran..a peaceful nation

The NEW FREE CHRISTIAN RUSSIA....

Dont let them tell you what to think

ITS ALL PROPAGANDA..

no photo
Wed 04/16/14 04:54 PM
Edited by musicianfriend on Wed 04/16/14 04:56 PM

did somebody mentioned sex.. I came running as soon as I heard.. oh not again. someone that wants to be on a dating site but doesn't want to have sex.. dang it. I'm going to make a topic does anybody want to have sex....lol.. no there's a lot of nice people men and women on m2.. just don't be so uptight... it might help if your pic wasn't showing your ***... just a thought... I mean show it but you know what your. going to get if you do... just a thought... I should walk around in a tight tight t-shirt... oh yeah I do that...lol. and it works.. lots and lots of sex..lol.jk.. have fun with it enjoy it...biya..

Have fun with it???

What do ya do with the extra baby?

Get married..then have all the sex your little heart desires...

Its not a good idea to act like a dog in heat..there are too many STD's..

ANYWAY...THE MARRIED FOLKS KNOW THE BEST SEX IS ALWAYS WITH YOUR SPOUSE..YOU KNOW EACH OTHER LIKE THE BAKC OF YOUR HAND.

THOSE ONE NIGHT STANDS...OR ONE MONTH RELATIONSHIP THAT ARE CHAMPIONED IN THE CORRUPT MEDIA...ARE A JOKE..What the media tells you is lies...designed on purpose to screw up your mind and your life...Thats what their ENDGAME IS..in order to rob us of our control and freedom.

ITS A WAR TACTIC

HE WHO CONTROLS THE MEDIA..CONTROLS THE MORALITY OF THE LAND...AND BRAINWASHED THE PEOPLE INTO ALL KINDS OF DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIORS..

MARRIAGE IS BETTER THAN SINGLE ANYDAY

no photo
Wed 04/16/14 04:49 PM
Edited by musicianfriend on Wed 04/16/14 04:51 PM
ITS A MANS WORLD....HE NO LONGER HAS TO RESPECT WOMEN..OR BE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTIONS

Welfare takes care of his babies...

Abortion takes care of his babies..

He no longer has to treat a woman with respect..cause she does not demand it..

Its a mans world...but it was sold to women as 'freedom'...But it was hellish feminism...a deception that only DOUBLED THE TAX REVENUES FOR EVIL MEN.AND WOMEN

WOW..WHATTA CROCK OF ********.

THIS IS THE WORSE WOMEN HAVE EVER BEEN TREATED IN AMERICA..when America was a Christian nation..women had it made baby!!! SO DID MEN..BECAUES THEY TOO WERE RESPECTED BY THE WOMEN..IT WORKED

Ditch those raggy *** immoral bastards..and go find God..and make a life with a man of God..who will respect you...and take good care of you..because that is what God expects of him and because he loves God..he does what he knows is right..in the big picture of life

....You have to do the same back for him too....GODLY MARRIAGES..ARE HEAVENLY

no photo
Wed 04/16/14 04:45 PM
Have lots of hobbies...

Do alot of reading

get involved in things to meet people who like doing what YOU like to do...which makes for a much better companion

Find God..read the bible..so you will never be lonely..therefore..you will be patient and not jump into bad relationships due to loneliness.

I enjoy my own company..quite nicely..and when Mr Right comes along...EVEN BETTER! I STILL HAVE SOMETHING WONDERFUL TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN LIFE...

I have no drama in my life..nor will I ever have drama in my life..Im allergic to it

no photo
Wed 04/16/14 04:41 PM

I am really shocked that almost every second guy i meet here just want to have sex and all they talk about is nasty things. Please really want to meet decent people.

Thats why I quite internet dating..and just do forums..

If they would sleep with me the first night((which i would never do) ..cause that is what they were aiming to do..then how many nasty whores had they slept with that week

I asked them if had met women who really would just meet them then have sex..THEY SAID YES..LOTS OF THEM..

WOMEN CONTROL THE MORALITY OF THE LAND...I have to laugh when women like that complain about men not treating them right..WHAT DO THEY EXPECT..THEY DONT EVEN RESPECT THEIR OW SELVES..WHY SHOULD A MAN?

eeeeww...men can e whores too. BOTH ARE EQUALLY REPULSIVE...ITS UNIMPRESSIVE ....AND DISGUSTING.It shows them to be morally immature..I dont have time for those kinds of people..for either lovers or friends..I dont care for people like that

no photo
Fri 04/11/14 10:36 PM
I was a amazed ..and thrilled when I heard this brave man expose what is going on

the Obama administration is falling apart..and more and more will jump boat to the other side..and begin exposing what is going on that were not allowed to see because THE BAD GUYS..CONTROL ALLLLLLLLL INFO..

Many COMMUNIST DEMOCRATS (CPUSA) ARE QUITTING RESIGNING...OUT OF FEAR..as they know they are basically ..criminals and have betrayed the Constitution..and the American people

THIS IS CALLED TREASON..AND ITS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH ACCORDING TO THE LAW OF THE LAND

no photo
Fri 04/11/14 10:32 PM

The Secret That Has U.S. & Western Leaders Truly Terrified

Today an outspoken hedge fund manager out of Hong Kong spoke with King World News about the secret that has U.S. and Western leaders truly terrified. William Kaye, who 25 years ago worked for Goldman Sachs in mergers and acquisitions, also warned this situation could lead to a "great panic" in which "the entire global financial system would be at risk of becoming unglued." Below is what Kaye said in this powerful interview.

Eric King: "��Bill, you brought up a scenario where the gold market would see the one of the largest short squeezes of any market in history. You also said there would be a force majeure of the COMEX and the entire paper market. Here'��s my question to you: Because the Western central planners know they need to revalue gold to at least $7,000 in the future, are they are going to break the COMEX at some point on purpose? As you and I both know, this would have the intentional effect of exploding the price of gold higher."

Kaye: "��I think that's the likely outcome, whether it's on purpose or not. I have to assume the end game that's being played out is bigger than the COMEX. In other words what is at stake here, and the agenda itself, has to be viewed as bigger than the COMEX and the COMEX'��s position in trading and controlling the price of precious metals...."

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2014/4/11_The_Secret_That_Has_U.S._%26_Western_Leaders_Truly_Terrified.html

MARKET FEARMONGERING is used to HERD THE PEOPLE into buying gold...Ive watched this before..

Then..when many have been scared enough to invest most their portfolio in gold...THE MARKET WILL DROP IN ONE DAY....and then THOSE WHO INVESTED IN GOLD..ARE IMPOVERISHED....LOOSE ALL THEIR RETIREMENT MONEY...ETC..

DONT FALL FOR IT...A little bit of gold and silver is fine..BUT FOOD..AND CLOTHING AND SHOES..will be the gold of the future if things get bad..

no photo
Fri 04/11/14 10:29 PM
You cant eat silver or gold..but you can eat canned foods....garden veggies..home grown meat...

THAT WILL BECOME THE NEW GOLD

no photo
Fri 04/11/14 10:25 PM
WE NEED TO LEARN TO KEEP OUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER NATIONS AFFAIRS

no photo
Fri 04/11/14 09:26 PM

This BTW would be ore of a Red Cell exercise if anything. You may want to look into what that is and what they do. Testing vulnerability of military basis and equipment is their sole mission.

Red Cell? My goodness. Shades of Richard Marcinko the Rogue Warrior.

Not bad fiction though for a boring, rainy day.

I have met Commander Marcinko, he is a man of honor and integrity and his accounts have all been proven accurate.

Wow, first Teddie and now Dickie. I know it would be a waste of writing to ask if you can substantiate any of this, but what the heck I am a controversial individual.

Do you have any way of substantiating any of this? Not that we don't doubt all of it because I really do.

I've seen this before online in a number of other forums. It even has a name. It's called the "I was there" gambit.

It has several variations: The...

1. My aunt was there and she saw it all and told me about it.
2. My uncle was there and he saw it and told me all about me.
3. My great, great grandfather/grandmother WAS THERE and saw it and passed it down to me.

Etc. Ad Nauseum.

One has to kinda sorta take the usually outrageous claim at face value, since to do otherwise would be to impugn the word of the person making the claim...or, their aunt, their uncle, their great great granny, their governess. Whatever.

My own Uncle was in on the D-Day invasion as the bodyguard of General George Patton; saving his life by singlehandedly destroying 8 Tiger tanks that were out to get General Georgie, for which he won the Congressional Medal of Honor.

Maybe I'll tell you guys some other exploits of my esteemed Uncle sometime.

See how it works?

cool..Id like that...I love history..and hearing old peoples stories...(NOT THAT YOUR OLD PEOPLE..but the stories the old people told YOU...lol..)

no photo
Fri 04/11/14 09:25 PM

the CIA is not allowed to operate on American soil, only domestically.

------------------

Who said it was the CIA?

And besides, who says the CIA isn't allowed to operate on US soil?

Oh right...the CIA and/or the anti-Christ media says that.

I wouldn't believe either entity if either one said the sky is blue and the grass is green.

But, by all means...you go right ahead and believe whatever they say about anything.

Myself, I stopped believing what the anti-Christ media claimed as of September 12, 2001 and I DEFINITELY stopped believing what they report as "news" after their fairy tale of the 'weapons of mass destruction' in Iraq.

I know people who actually think that the government..and the TV News never lie..because its illegal..

rofl laugh

no photo
Mon 04/07/14 01:17 PM

UKRAINIANS OF CRIMEA...INVITED PUTIN IN TO SAVE THEM....THAT IS NOT AN INVASION

Hmmmm If I remember my history lessons correctly that excuse has been used before.

Czechoslovakia, Austria, Poland, Hungary just to name a few examples of 'requested assistance'.

Hitler was welcomed din Austria with open arms.

During WW2..Poland was mostly Jewish, OVER 90% and Hitler went there to save Germans FROM COMMUNISTS...This is true..I have researched all of this... The population numbers etc...

THE STORY OF WW2 IS A PACK OF LIES...YOU OUTTA KNOW THAT BY NOW...rant

THE REST OF THE WORLD DOES...AMERICAN HAS HAD THE TRUTH HIDDEN FROM THEM..

GET OUT THERE...SEE THE WORLD..AND LEARN THE TRUTH ABUT THE REAL WORLD WE LIVE IN..surprised

You will be amazed at what has happened..and how skilled at deceiving those who did this to us...actually are...pitchfork

I HAVE TO ADMIT..THEY ARE EFFING BRILLIANT...DEVILISHLY SO. pitchfork

no photo
Mon 04/07/14 01:11 PM

TINFOILALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MENTAL MIDGET ALERT! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Beware of disinformation...and controlled opposition

no photo
Mon 04/07/14 01:09 PM

Not here for this but just noticed and would like a write short comment:

USA government did to my country even worse thing, they cut out Kosovo from Serbia with bombs while supporing separatist in my country. They did worse than Russians are doing now and there was not even one USA citizen living there.
So when Russians are doing same thing this is a problem for USA or many western countries....wondering why when Russia in this case have full right to do so.
And that Russians will attack Ukraine that is just propaganda, those are same people who believe in same things.... bad economy take its part some fools there in Ukraine believe they will be in EU one day...just a carrot for a donkeys there if you ask me
EU does not have future that is a fact

What would USA do if in (example) Canada someone do something similar to US citizens?

They will just rush in with army, omg look what they just do since Vietnam, its just going around like some world policeman and bashing people around

No wonder people all over the world started to hate Americans

Personaly I dont hate them, I just cant believe that some serious country as US is so short minded and careless in so serious things while distroying future of many young people all over the world...not to mention their lives

And simple americans just dont care about this untill some morons take bombs and throw them in US or elsewhere

Think about it

ps
well not so short comment now

lol

Id like to appoligize for what my country did ot your people..

but know this..WE HATE OUR GOV TOO..ITS NOT THE REAL GOV OF THE UNITED STATES

THE PARALELL COMMUNIST GOV DID THOSE THINGS...not us...were victims of theirs as well..

I WOULD BE HAPPY FOR CHRISTIAN PUTIN TO INVADE THIS PLACE..AND CULL OUT THE VERMIN...OF WHICH HE IS QUITE FAMILIAR WITH..THOSE BOLSHEVIK COMMUNIST THAT NOW INFEST AEMRICAN GOV.

NGS'S....INDEPENDENT AGENCIES....selective services..are a part of the PARALALL GOV...

THEY ARE SPILLING AMERICAN BLOOD FOR THEIR WARS...

AND FORCING US TO PAY FOR THEM..

YEA...THEY MUST BE EXILED IF THE WORLD IS TO EVER KNOW PEACE AGAIN

ALL THE WARS BEGAN WITH THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK IN 1913...THEN THEY BUILT THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS..WHICH TODAY IS THE UNITED NATIONS..

Dont let the Israel UN conflict fool you..THEY ARE ONE IN THE SAME..tHE COMMUNIST RUN ISRAEL..AND THEY RUN THE UNITED NATIONS

DID YOU ALL KNOW..THAT THE INTERNATIONAL WAR CRIMES COURT..IS TRYING TO PROSECUTE THE QUEEN ELIZABETH OF ENGLAND??? WHAT THE HELL??

This world court..must be tied in with the WORLD SUPREME COURT IN JERUSALEM...which is tied into the United Nations in New York

THIS IS THE GLOBAL GOV...

WE PAY TAXES TO THEM...THROUGH THEIR IRS..

THEY FLOOD MY COUNTRY WITH THEIR DRUGS..USING THE CIA..

WHAT A FRIGGEN MESS THESE PEOPLE MAKE OF THE WORLD

This is why Europe...Germany..Hitler..wanted to force ALL OF THEM TO MOVE TO MADAGASCAR...that was the Final Question..how to get them out of peoples nations gov..as everywhere they go....they betray those who are good to them..and they create misery..No wonder people write so many negative things about this one tribe of people..THERE MUST BE A REASON.

no photo
Sat 04/05/14 09:10 PM

LMAO...TOO FUNNY....

PUTIN IS CHRISTIAN...he lives his faith...GREAT THINGS OF GOD WILL COME THROUGH THIS MAN..I FEEL...

I WISH AMERICA COULD HAVE A CHRISTIAN MAN LIKE PUTIN FOR PRESIDENT...A LEADER..

..If this were so....American would see how wonderful it is living under the laws of God..instead of the laws of haughty foolish men..seeking money and power for themselves..and to hell with the rest of us.

no photo
Sat 04/05/14 09:03 PM

If anyone wants to get in on an upcoming 0bama staged event at Fort Dix, New Jersey...here's the job ad for it.

Role Players for Military mock simulated disaster Government contractor is seeking individuals to act as role players to participate in a " mass casualty exercise " on the FT Dix military installation.

philadelphia.craigslist.org/gov/4379306061.html

Then again, since the contractor Michael Boyd has been outed for the Fort Hood staged event, maybe the 0bama administration may call off all the staged events they have planned at military bases around America.

So..if they call off all these false flags...what will they use next to promote gun control?

Obama Scare will do that in itself..but its under attack..and not working out so well for the communist Bolsheviks in our gov today..

Will Nukes be next? We know Israel has a whole bunch of them hidden away..and they now control our nuclear arsenal..Why are dual citizens from Israel have so much control over US gov.and US military? Why have they built a massive PRIVATE ARMY..to be used against us from what I see..all the while soothing the masses telling them that they care so much about us...they have all this weaponery to fight those PHANTOM MUSLIM TERRORIST THAT NONE OF US HEVE EVER SEEN ON AMERICAN SOIL....

WE KNOW MUSLIMS DIDNT DO WTC 9/11...OSAMA BIN LADEN..BEEN DEAD SINCE 12/2001...

LIES LIES LIES...KOL NIDRE LIES EVERY DAY...24//7....FORCE FED LIES BRAINWASHING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE....

no photo
Sat 04/05/14 08:58 PM
Wow..thats too funny..IM GONNA TELL ON YOU!!
amazing

My biggest question ins this..

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF ALL THESE DRILLS ANYWAY?

There are no Muslim terrorists..the terrorists have been proven to be home grown...an in position of power...with ties to our own gov..

America has never had any problems until the New religion came...Christian Zionism which has greatly aided in the massive Jewish migration into American gov which happened greatly during Johnson(Zionist Jew)..Clinton and Bush Jr adminstrations..

The fact that media...has been taken over by the Zionist....and the fact that our gov is filled with dual citizens of Israel..ISRAEL FIRSTERS....bothers me..

I know the history of this people...they were the Bolsheviks in Russia and Ukraine..and they did a mass murder against those people especially the Christians..

so perhaps one can understand my worry about so many of the Bolsheviks being in my gov..

Especially the Democrat party..which is the Bolshevik CPUSA..Communist Party USA in disguise..

So now..that the Bolsheviks Zionist are embedded in our gov..and gun control is number one on their agenda.....IT MAKES SENSE TO REALIZE THAT ALL THE FALSE FLAGS...ARE BEING USED TO MAKE A CASE FOR GUN CONTROL TO THE SHEEPLE PEOPLE...who have no brain of their own..but are propagandized by Jewish media...www.jewishfaces.com....go see for yourself..Also check out www.jewishfaces.com China.

MATTHEW 2:6 tells those in Christianity are the Chosen People of God...Amos 9:8 tells us that Christiandom was built by this remnant of Jacob...(Romans 11:5)...

There is a bit of lying and deceiving going on in the world today..and those doing the kol nidre lying..have a bloody past..as mass murderers....Germany..Armenia...Ukraine...Russia...now the Middle East.....American next????

You really so niave that you think it cant happen here....while your gov is controlled by them....Giant Menorahs on the White House lawn..and no Christian nativity is allowed??????

Jewish festivities held in the White House at tax payers expense...No Christmas or Easter celebrations for Christians allowed..in the White House...Christ is a criminal now in the USA

no photo
Sat 04/05/14 08:41 PM

What in the hell is wrong with these people? Charging a 9 month old baby with attempted murder? Can they really not figure anything out in the world? Literally it is all .....all of it.....an no, ignorance is not bliss

I presume the boy was with the father when the stone throwing was going on...IN that part of the world...stoning people to death..has or was the law...Nothing new...so this event has been tagged as attempted murder..

By having their chidren witness these types of protests...the child will grow up and do the same thing.

So they punish the child..in order to punish the adults and make adults afraid to allow their children to be present and see protests against the gov..

Most gov..are on the totalitarian side...OURS IS TOO..AND GETTING WORSE....

TODAY..IN AMERICA...ALOT OF YOUNG PEOPLE ARE THROWN INTO JAILS FOR THE MOST STUPID REASONS.

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE? TODAY..THE GOV MAKES MONEY OFF OF PEOPLE PUT IN JAILS...AND SO DO THE PRIVATE JAIL CONTRACTORS..

THIS IS THE MOST UNAMEIRCAN GOV IN ALL OF OUR HISTORY....OBAMAS NOT THE FIRST NO DOUBT...BUT ITS GOTTEN ALOT WORSE SINCE HE IS IN THE WHITE HOUSE..

THE NDAA.. A violent attack against Amreicans..in all of history..

Thats my guess...

Previous 1