Community > Posts By > Frenchkitten64

Frenchkitten64's photo
Tue 05/06/14 11:43 PM
Most scammers from Nigeria do not have profile of black men but mostly of US or UK white men using stolen pictures. They like military or construction profiles so that they can justify why they're not home. They usually are not able to talk on the phone coz they don't want you to hear their african accent, or they say they were raised in a foreign country to justify a foreign accent. You can not see them on a webcam. They also are always widowed with one kid, don't really know why for that one (widowed), I guess it is to justify why they will ask you for money later. They are supposed to like soccer - which is unusual for an american - and are said catholic - same comment. They have a lovely presentation with endless words of love, but when you chat with them they talk like teenagers...Meaning they also steal the words they use for their profile!There are a few scammers on this site indeed, look at the military pictures.So if you have an african profile and you post a picture of a black man, I don't think you are a scammer yourself ! Good luck !

Frenchkitten64's photo
Thu 05/01/14 04:20 AM
It is very uncomfortable to tell people "thank you for the message but you do not match my search". When you say nothing, at least people are supposed to understand without hurting. As far as I am concerned, I used to reply to all the messages I got, a few years ago when I first got on dating sites and was not aware of the "rules". Since I am rather "old school" too, I thought I had to answer it all. The problem was :
- people are not as nice as you and once you start to reply, they do not really read what you said and they don't leave you alone, thinking you are still interested
- some people answer "I dont match? Who do you think you are???" (yes, this happened to me before)
- you could spend your day replying you are not interested, don't you think it is better to have a life than spending non productive hours on line for nothing?

I hope this helps, but I am afraid you need to understand that people who do not reply are not necessarily bad persons, some they just don't want to hurt you. If you only look for friends maybe this is not the right site. But if you are looking for a lover, it is not a matter of not being rude to not reply.

Have a good day, be patient, stay old school and it is good to like good manners. Be good over there !

Frenchkitten64's photo
Wed 04/30/14 12:00 AM
It is obvious that for some people a good joke is necessarily about sex. As far as I am concerned, it does not make me laugh, especially on a dating site where some people are looking for their soulmates. Sex jokes should be kept private.

Frenchkitten64's photo
Tue 04/29/14 11:44 PM
Well, the more you expect, the less you will get. Be patient and take your time, true love is not something you get without effort. The world is made of good and bad persons, just when you date on line you see them all at once. So you need to learn how to detect cons and to not waste time. Make your brain work ! Don't forget to have a life and to strengthen your personnality meanwhile. A weak person can only draw bad and shallow persons. Don't worry ! Be good.