Community > Posts By > Angeltripping17

Angeltripping17's photo
Sun 03/15/15 06:13 AM
Thank you I know I certainly am. flowerforyou

Angeltripping17's photo
Mon 03/09/15 12:19 PM
One Wish. What would it be for?
Mine would be pretty boring...that my children would be happier in their lives than I have been in mine. :smile:

Angeltripping17's photo
Thu 02/19/15 05:39 PM
Good Luck flowerforyou

Angeltripping17's photo
Mon 01/26/15 02:57 PM
Be yourself. Believe in yourself ..you are just talking to a human being. The worst you could do has already been done somewhere in the world. Besides that moment is just a moment in time. If it goes badly it will be over soon. If it goes well then smile :smile:

Angeltripping17's photo
Mon 01/26/15 02:52 PM
Great profile
good luck and hope you find who you are looking for flowerforyou

Angeltripping17's photo
Mon 01/26/15 02:49 PM
Good profile. I agree with soufie ..new photo? Hope you find who you are looking for flowerforyou

Angeltripping17's photo
Mon 01/26/15 10:07 AM
I really do not go for "pretty" guys. If they are really good looking i am wary because most men who I've met that are gd looking ....know it and that is offputting. Looks catch the eye but the soul is caught by other less shallow attributes ohwell

Angeltripping17's photo
Sat 01/24/15 08:00 PM
You cannot ban something that has always been the best way to control the masses.

Angeltripping17's photo
Sat 01/24/15 03:54 PM
Brilliant ..totally agree. Life is all about balance. flowerforyou

Male or female.....its all about balance.....
Bit of nice.....bit of bad.....
Bit of kind.....bit of tough.....
Bit of gentle.....bit of rough.....
Bit of good.....bit of naughty
Bit of leading.....bit of following.....

Meeting in the middle for a happy relationship.....happy

Angeltripping17's photo
Sat 01/24/15 03:48 PM
Edited by Angeltripping17 on Sat 01/24/15 03:49 PM
Little comments and jabs are actually about the person that is calling out the insults. They have a problem themselves that they would prefer people didn't notice..so they call attention to others. It is a form of deflection to their own faults/ insecurities etc. I would feel sorry for them.

Angeltripping17's photo
Sat 01/24/15 03:44 PM
Have you spoken about it with her? Maybe she feels something is missing as well?

Angeltripping17's photo
Sat 01/24/15 03:38 PM
You are the master of yourself and your life. If you are not happy then sit down and really look at your life. Most people want what is on the other side of the fence....but they have their problems too. Might be very similar to yours or completely different but they will have troubles as well. You can either talk it out and try your best to sort the situation or you get out. The choice is always yours. I did both. I talked til i was blue. It didn't work so i got out and i thought because it was my decision it would hurt less than my first divorce. (he had ptsd and walked out) It didn't . I am now on my own with my children and it's better yet in some ways worse. Whatever you do i wish you luck peace love and happiness. :smile:

Angeltripping17's photo
Sat 01/24/15 08:36 AM
Thank you...phew! Good to know....!

Angeltripping17's photo
Sat 01/24/15 08:27 AM
Edited by Angeltripping17 on Sat 01/24/15 08:28 AM
Suicide is a way of ending the pain and suffering the person is going through. It is a terrible thing but it is understandable to them at the time. Life is hard and most people suffer in silence till it gets too much. Overwhelming them like a wave of darkness.
Prayers going up for all who have been affected :heart:

Angeltripping17's photo
Sat 01/24/15 08:14 AM
Edited by Angeltripping17 on Sat 01/24/15 08:14 AM
I agree on quite a few points Crystal ..well.put. Thanks for your reply.

This issue about nice guys has been around before. What i was thinking is...do you think nice girls finish last as well?

of course... the meek will not inherit anything ... in the animal kingdom, is it the slow, nice non - confrontational male that gets the female? no, never, it's the big wild bull that fights for everything that gets the harem...

Yes, but that's about men ...

I don't think nice girls finish last per say. Depends on what you understand to be 'nice' and 'finishing'...
I sometimes feel that, what I understand to be nice girls, end up in a relationship sooner.

Difficult question, it's not black and white. I don't even know what I am myself. Part of me is a nice girl but I do come with a rather erm .. naughty side, and that is quite a substantial part of me. Biggest problem I experience in finding love is that I don't want a 100% nice man nor a 100% 'bad' man.

Angeltripping17's photo
Sat 01/24/15 02:31 AM
I can't actually say its my fingers...just me like i said i am a biff ohwell

I get that on my phone too. My fingers are too big for the virtual keyboard. :smile: flowerforyou

Angeltripping17's photo
Sat 01/24/15 02:29 AM
There is a time and place for everything:wink:

This issue about nice guys has been around before. What i was thinking is...do you think nice girls finish last as well?

I think men want their woman just like woman want their men..to be nice.. but also know when to be bad.. and know just how bad to be.

Angeltripping17's photo
Sat 01/24/15 01:58 AM
Thanks Mikey have a beautiful day. flowerforyou

Angeltripping17's photo
Sat 01/24/15 01:47 AM
I am actually surprised it hasn't happened earlier. I pushed report...instead of the next button on. I am a biff and i didn't mean to do this. ....

Angeltripping17's photo
Sat 01/24/15 01:45 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Stick to your guns! nice guys do finish last if you're in a hurry but there is light at the end of the tunnel, I have a lifetime of being that guy with no regrets and earned respect of others by sticking to my guns.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13