Community > Posts By > kurly_gurly

kurly_gurly's photo
Sun 06/01/14 11:07 AM
Life is constantly changing, nothing stays the same long. In my book,expectations are the root to all evil. Life simply doesn't follow any script. Get out of your comfort zone and find your gratitude for life. Drive by a hospital and appreciate that you aren't in there. If you have your health you have everything. " Life" work it!!

kurly_gurly's photo
Sun 06/01/14 05:14 AM

kurly_gurly's photo
Thu 05/29/14 01:06 PM
Edited by kurly_gurly on Thu 05/29/14 01:08 PM

"Buy him a collar & leash...old dawgs CAN learn new tricks...pitchfork "

"Always wanted to know how I would do as a dominatrix."

Crack me the Hell up Esme and Q :laughing:

kurly_gurly's photo
Thu 05/29/14 12:59 PM
It's funny because what you said is dead on!!

kurly_gurly's photo
Thu 05/29/14 12:46 PM
Did it even show Franky? I couldn't get it to stick so cleared it off.mad

kurly_gurly's photo
Thu 05/29/14 12:35 PM
Edited by kurly_gurly on Thu 05/29/14 12:40 PM

kurly_gurly's photo
Thu 05/29/14 08:23 AM
Enhancements are just that unless a person gets excessive and changes it to a detriment. Like most all things in life balance is needed.

I vote delaying is an art of sorts. It's definitely a plus to be a woman and not need to.biggrin

kurly_gurly's photo
Thu 05/29/14 08:15 AM
I had a BF a few years ago that had and did those piercings. I had to pass!! It always annoyed him that I didn't carry on over his nipple and Prince A piercings like college girls did. We would go to a party and he just had to take off his shirt if anyone noticed. He kept his pants on though so all is good.

kurly_gurly's photo
Thu 05/29/14 08:01 AM

kurly_gurly's photo
Wed 05/28/14 07:21 PM
I am not going to worry about all this. It's to be taken on a case by case basis from what I have experienced and heard so far. Age is just one factor. Test subjects are everywhere though!!bigsmile

kurly_gurly's photo
Wed 05/28/14 08:15 AM
You need to use all of your senses to make that sort of major decision.

kurly_gurly's photo
Wed 05/28/14 08:01 AM
If he doesn't get it by now I don't think he may ever. He could need a little time to get over his awkwardness. Maybe there is some hope??

kurly_gurly's photo
Tue 05/27/14 09:08 AM
Most certainly. Strong bonds and attachments are as different as snowflakes. Not all people are capable of letting go of the past and making an opening for Love to thrive.

kurly_gurly's photo
Tue 05/27/14 08:41 AM
I added a few palm size bruises where I got scrubbed across a few rocks. The humidity and temps were nice for Saturday!! Ready to go again. Grew fond of RazzaRita's. Can't wait to try them in other flavors.

kurly_gurly's photo
Tue 05/27/14 06:07 AM
Hey, it's just crazy enough to work. Problem...I don't think I could make myself.noway

kurly_gurly's photo
Mon 05/26/14 03:29 PM
I am missing my "I do what my rice crispies tell me to!" tee. mad

kurly_gurly's photo
Thu 05/22/14 11:25 AM
Sale my Arse , you know those are free. noway

kurly_gurly's photo
Wed 05/21/14 07:31 AM
Edited by kurly_gurly on Wed 05/21/14 07:32 AM
Cin , my girl does good with hers but she drops it all the time . Do they come with a rubber case?

OT I don't believe in looking. Keep yourself open and be honest with yourself about how you actually block it from happening.

kurly_gurly's photo
Wed 05/21/14 07:06 AM
Oh Hell Naw!! Friendly critters only. Although where I go can always be snakey. Another reason I like those kayaks. Better escape speed!!

kurly_gurly's photo
Wed 05/21/14 06:54 AM
Yep. not enough weekend to really take advantage of all that will be going on.I decided to go camping and floating with friends. I will have to be in a canoe but I really like the floaty kayaks . So easy to pull in and out of sand bars , plus you can run up and down the water checking on the the slow rafters carrying the cargo.:wink: