Community > Posts By > ldroftrollops

ldroftrollops's photo
Thu 05/22/14 08:22 PM
Is there an FOC here?

Change isn't my strong suit. .if it was i wouldn't still have been over there on the planet post apocalypse.

ldroftrollops's photo
Thu 05/22/14 08:17 PM
No signed consent forms. ..no dice.

No hostages. Proper disposal methods, keeps a girl's rep clean.

No physical intermingling with their direct relatives. Distanced relatives are fair game.

Say "I love you", first. During first meets is usually the most appropriate time to get that one outta the way. (Gives them the illusion of control)

Don't roll your eyes, when trying to pull off a fake laugh.

Let them talk, it builds their trust.

Poofy hair is flammable. Don't leave yourself open for a mishap.

If it's bigger than previous ones, put it back where it was, leave it alone, put your shoes on and go home. ..you need to be considerate and think of the next guy

ldroftrollops's photo
Thu 05/22/14 12:02 PM

I will need your CC number, full name, and 3 number security code from the back of card. Your membership will be good for 12 months from date of sign on. Please press "1" to continue...

Don't forget DNA to prove legitimacy of identity and the CC.

ldroftrollops's photo
Wed 05/21/14 06:08 PM

Hello. .Welcome to the other side

Lol..sounds like a perfect marketing slogan for the other place. .very fitting, I think

Kinda sounds like a song intro.

Or that it should be in the few scenes in a horror movie.

ldroftrollops's photo
Wed 05/21/14 04:52 PM
Hello. .Welcome to the other side

ldroftrollops's photo
Wed 05/21/14 04:32 PM
It's getting weirder over there

ldroftrollops's photo
Wed 05/21/14 03:59 PM

I just finished reading meltdown #3 on aisle 3. Will someone get a mop over to that other place and get someone to clean that mess up? laugh

I hesitate to call the Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance, since it is a little entertaining over my mornin' coffee.

It sure is nice to have a 'refuge'. Thank you M2-peeps.

My latest beach, the one that put sand in mah shorts, is my ongoing one with these idiot county folks that I have the pleasure to deal with almost daily now. #$^@%&@$&%@@#$@!!!

Edit: Oh, look, he's made a list! And several of us made it. I'm just SOOOOOO thrilled. Bless his heart.

One more of those lists where the only thing the people in common have, is that they made the same list?

Esme..can you get Att, yet? They just got through here with with some argument that Comcast owns the cable rights and their Fibre optics don't count. .I'm not up to snuff on the legalities or technicalities of it....but everyone is dropping Comcast like yesterday's scraps.

ldroftrollops's photo
Tue 05/20/14 08:53 PM
Sometimes it's just as simple as "the chemistry needed isn't there and there is nothing you can do to make it appear". ...but those words are really hard to say when you see a decent person you don't want to hurt

ldroftrollops's photo
Tue 05/20/14 08:49 PM
Edited by ldroftrollops on Tue 05/20/14 08:50 PM
Little intense, aren't we?

And by "we" I mean not me

ldroftrollops's photo
Tue 05/20/14 08:49 PM
Ahahahaha. ..you know that is exactly what happened. .BOTH times.... try explaining that to the warranty guy that is still learning English in India.

ldroftrollops's photo
Tue 05/20/14 08:47 PM
At your age, it's legally ok...but, everything comes with a price and sometimes your youth is too high of a price

ldroftrollops's photo
Tue 05/20/14 08:47 PM
At your age, it's legally ok...but, everything comes with a price and sometimes your youth is too high of a price

ldroftrollops's photo
Tue 05/20/14 08:40 PM
I can't cold turkey. ., y'all would be glued to the news if I ever went that route. .it'd be "white Ford Bronco" days all over again.

I'm going back to the e-cig. The liquid vapor type..it worked and I liked it. I just have to learn to not sleep with it, after a night on the town. ..i broke two that way.

ldroftrollops's photo
Tue 05/20/14 08:23 PM
Reeks of a horrible translation program

ldroftrollops's photo
Tue 05/20/14 08:20 PM
Edited by ldroftrollops on Tue 05/20/14 08:21 PM

I gave up on dating. Sooooo think that solves that problem.

Pickin's are slim in your area...or are you just tired of the whole dance? I mean...34 is pretty young to give up...no?

laugh laugh laugh ...sorry, I get the sentiment but I totally laughed hard while reading that...

OK. ..now back to serious, anytime is probably too soon to give up if the desire is truly strong in a person to find someone

My goal this summer is to get back on my non smoking train. Can I say that here? I quit for two whole months. ..and lost it over a bad weekend. .ugh!

ldroftrollops's photo
Tue 05/20/14 08:16 PM

So, anybody working on plans for the Memorial Day weekend? I'm gonna be smokin' smokin in da smoker...

I know this is going to sound odd. But, Memorial Day took me by surprise this year laugh

I was just so focused on my son's wedding, then Rosie's christening, I forgot about it

Oh, these senior moments laugh

All that running from dinosaurs will do that. .

I have more plans than I have weekend. It's Wrong To complain about having one too many people needing their dose of my quality time, isn't it?

ldroftrollops's photo
Mon 05/19/14 08:17 PM

Mojitos are a good start. .till I find the bourbon. ..spare the glass, ice and umbrella

that's what i'm having right now.

I'm jealous. .very, very jealous. ...but not jealous enough to walk my lazy hinnie to the kitchen. ..this weekend though. ....this weekend i will give you a run for your bottle

ldroftrollops's photo
Mon 05/19/14 08:09 PM

After some mulling and contemplation I must express some sorrow/empathy towards those who by the grace of God still live in a pollyanna existence.

Pfft!?!? You are getting too kind. Next you'll be helping the "pollyanna's" tie their shoes, so they don't fall over on themselves. .shoe tying isn't taught in public schools anymore

ldroftrollops's photo
Mon 05/19/14 08:07 PM
Mojitos are a good start. .till I find the bourbon. ..spare the glass, ice and umbrella

ldroftrollops's photo
Mon 05/19/14 07:31 PM

Lol I mean I make her panties wet

Yes, dear. I understand. We did that back in my day too

When we weren't running from dinosaurs, that is

It was difficult to run from the dinosaurs and keep them wet fig leaves in place...i don't miss those days

And, the animal skins...sigh...the dry cleaning bills!

Lmao..right! "Just soak it in some tea leaves, and it'll come out"...There was never a rock hard enough to scrub those stains with....#earlypeopleprobs

Previous 1