Community > Posts By > luckyguy2008

luckyguy2008's photo
Mon 01/05/09 12:57 PM

while driving with my boyfriend I wonder what he is thinking about...if asked he says nothing or just enjoying being with you.

Jeff Foxworthy answered that on on national tv. "Men are really thinking: I'd like a beer and I'd like to see something naked"rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

luckyguy2008's photo
Mon 01/05/09 12:51 PM
waving Welcome and good luck, The best advice for you is to get into the forums and post alot. It really lets everyone get to know you around here. It worked for me, Leaving tomorrow to go see her for the first time!waving biggrin :banana:

luckyguy2008's photo
Mon 01/05/09 12:49 PM

Maybe you should try "here little girl, would you like some candy?"

If there's chocolate it would definately work for melaugh laugh laugh laugh

I always have chocolate around!:banana:

luckyguy2008's photo
Mon 01/05/09 12:48 PM

"I have cash" use to work for melaugh

Perfect :banana: :banana: drinks drinks rofl rofl drinks drinks :banana:

luckyguy2008's photo
Mon 01/05/09 12:42 PM
drinker Mirror you are too much!drinker

luckyguy2008's photo
Mon 01/05/09 12:38 PM
Welcome and good luck!!!drinker drinker

luckyguy2008's photo
Mon 01/05/09 12:38 PM
laugh Welcome you will fit in perfect. See you in the forums!:banana: flowers drinks

luckyguy2008's photo
Mon 01/05/09 12:36 PM
waving Hello and welcome. Good Luck to you!drinker

luckyguy2008's photo
Mon 01/05/09 07:13 AM

New to the site and thought I'd just say hi.Pretty new at all this.Kristy

waving Kristy, Welcome and have a lot of fun here. Post in the threads it helps get you noticed alot. You have a pretty good chance here. Good Luck and Good Hunting. flowers :thumbsup:

luckyguy2008's photo
Sun 01/04/09 11:50 PM

:smile: I would probably refuse unless me and the other person discussed it before hand.:smile:

How would you refuse and allow the other person to save face?drinks

luckyguy2008's photo
Sun 01/04/09 11:46 PM

I know someone who proposed on tv. She agreed at first so he could save face, then turned him down later, privately.

That is probably the only good way to handle it.

luckyguy2008's photo
Sun 01/04/09 11:43 PM

The more kids, the merrier to me.:banana: :banana:

love flowerforyou :banana:

laugh flowerforyou

It's more people to love.:banana:

Sooo true!bigsmile laugh

There's no things of too much love.bigsmile

Especially when it is the unconditional love of a child!:heart:

luckyguy2008's photo
Sun 01/04/09 10:58 PM

-is hiding in his basement-

Hiding in the basement is good. Keeps you out of trouble, I miss mine!smokin :banana:

luckyguy2008's photo
Sun 01/04/09 10:50 PM

Usually women, but I'm sure there are some men that do.

You are so right, I am one of them!flowerforyou

luckyguy2008's photo
Sun 01/04/09 10:33 PM
Mirror is the greatest in all the land. So fast, friendly, and wise. Cheers to Mirror!:smile: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinker drinker drinks drinks flowerforyou

I hope someday to be just like him!

luckyguy2008's photo
Sun 01/04/09 10:11 PM

well... some of you know that i was on here in '07... and i met someone... justyntime... we moved in together... we were engaged to get married... well... things didn't work... so i came back... not long ago... and i have already met someone who caught my attention... and we're going on a date this week... :-)

Congrats to you. Good luck on your date!flowerforyou

luckyguy2008's photo
Sun 01/04/09 09:36 PM
My Immortal - Evanescence

luckyguy2008's photo
Sun 01/04/09 09:18 PM

some people are very co dependent, and some are just very cold hearted. its not always a gender thing? but i would imagine upbringing and all that DOES have some kind of impact on it. i know with me? im a very co dependent person and much as i hate to say it? i seem only truly happy in a relationship for the most part. its truly diffrent for every person.

:thumbsup: Very true:thumbsup:

luckyguy2008's photo
Sun 01/04/09 09:16 PM

bravery.. the mother who looks around her house and sees the stack of bills, the small amount of food, and the lack of hope that she is left with after her husband has walked out.. puts on a smile and turns to her kids and eases their fears.. while putting aside her own. the solder who goes into battle with the knowledge that he may never make it home, but also the knowledge that he is fighting a much larger battle.. the cancer patient who has been given a terminal diagnosis, and volunteers at the homeless shelter... the woman who after years of brain washing and abuse.. FINALY manages to gain the courage to walk away.. and never go back.. the rape victom who stands up in court to say put the man who violated her behind bars.. bravery is so many things.. but essentialy it is.. putting aside your own fears.. to ease the fears of others.. and to do what is right.. :heart:
Beth.. :heart: your so eloquent & i love you.. :heart:
naw.... just took what i could think of from people i know.. from the brave people who have helped me through so much in my own life.. and put why i find my own personal heros to be so brave.
:heart:

flowerforyou biggrin flowers

luckyguy2008's photo
Sun 01/04/09 09:13 PM

Also, on a side note... I think curvy should be a body type option on this site smokin

That would be great.love flowers

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 22 23