Community > Posts By > luckyguy2008

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/09/09 05:46 PM
If they gotta lie they are no good!

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/09/09 05:45 PM

Uhura was hot back in the day.

She & Kirk were the first ones to share an inter-racial kiss on TV...cool!smokin

Shat is the man!laugh

laugh :banana: One of the best shows ever!

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/09/09 05:40 PM
waving Welcome to the nut house jump in the waters fine. Good Luckslaphead drinker

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/09/09 05:38 PM
Welcome, I say post in threads and make a few up too. Best way to meet people! Good Luck!drinker

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/09/09 02:15 PM

you're head will try to save you from being hurt, your heart will always tell you to take a chance..just tread cautiously...look before crossing the street

Perfectly said follow it but not too fast!flowerforyou

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/09/09 01:51 PM

just a bunch of old dudes posting on every forum trying to round up every possibility for girls as they can? even if you find some1 with the same interests theyd just think you are creepy for messaging them out of the blue...i want to find my other half as much as anyone but websites just dont seem to be the right course...and about the old creepy guys on every forum...im serious every forum i looked at i saw the same 3-4 guys with more posts than the rest of the forum combined...

:banana: :banana: drinks drinks laugh laugh

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/09/09 01:29 PM

Clingy makes me think of never having my alone time again. That is a scary thought. I love to touch and be comfortable with each while in one another's company but give me some alone time. Allowing each other to have their own space gives the relationship room to grow and the couple their breathing room so they can really enjoy their relationship.

drinker Here, Here!drinker

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/09/09 01:27 PM

could be two people are so in love they can't keep their hands off each other:heart:
its very possible :smile:
I'd very very possiblesmitten

:heart: drinker Absolutely!drinker :heart:

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/09/09 01:25 PM
flowerforyou Welcome, good luck and post in the threads alot!!!flowerforyou

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/09/09 12:53 PM

:heart: In a relationship, is it ok to be "clingy" if the other person is also clingy?:heart:

Am I clingy???? It works if everyone is ok with it. I am to independant to be or be with someone that is to clingy. Clingy is good when it is your time alone together, but the rest of the time it is just freaky!drinker

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/09/09 12:52 PM
Dont worry about everyone else. Work on you and when you are feeling it everyone will see you for who you are and you actually look better when you are happy! It works for everyone. A good smile always helps! Cant wait for the new pics!!!drinker drinker

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/09/09 12:45 PM

Been on this site about 2 weeks and had nothing yet is it like this for everyone ?

Put up a pic, fill out your profile and get in the forums....... Couldn't hurtdrinks

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/09/09 12:34 PM

I am really not sure on this on! Sex has never been the center of anything for me! If I have it or not it is fine with me. It must just be people that feel that way either dont like being close to people, or feel they need to have sex just to be accepted! Obviously this doesnt explain them all but I bet it covers most of them!

What this was about... Okay... I was talking with a guy on the instant messaging thing on here last night for a good while.... and then out of nowhere he asked me if I had had sex before and when I said no he made a huge deal out of it and then stopped talking to me... so it's a thing of why is it such a big deal if someone has not had sex before?

Wow that was way rude! flowers We all arent jerks like that, but I guess it comes down to a preference. He is the one that will miss out! It is not that big of a deal for most of us, just the insecure people. drinks

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/09/09 12:29 PM

hi and good luck... you just havent met them yetslaphead

Dont scare her off. loldrinker
:banana: she's not scaring her off,just telling the truthlaugh hello and welcome this is a cool site have funflowerforyou

Oops sorry I will go to time out now!frustrated frustrated frustrated

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/09/09 12:16 PM

hi and good luck... you just havent met them yetslaphead

Dont scare her off. loldrinker

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/09/09 12:15 PM
Good luck and the best way to find people is to post in the forums alot and have fun!flowerforyou

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/09/09 12:14 PM
Welcome and the best way to find us is to post in the forums alot!!!!!!!!!flowerforyou drinks flowers

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/09/09 12:13 PM
Welcome and enjoy!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: drinks :banana: :banana:

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:24 AM

I wonder if people think about the lifestyle that goes along with the uniform. What it does to the relationship and the family. It can be very good or very bad. You have to be good with copeing independently and waiting.

You let out the patient and forgiving part, cause when we get home it takes a while for us to be normal again!drinker

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/08/09 11:54 PM
Welcome to the Looney Bin and good luck!drinker :banana: :banana:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 22 23