luckyguy2008's photo
Wed 07/22/09 02:11 PM
I love Tats!!!!!

luckyguy2008's photo
Tue 07/21/09 09:18 PM

So, your at the movies right??
which arm rest is yours?
Life's crazy questions...

Depends.....If you are with me the left one is mine because my right arm would be around you!flowerforyou

luckyguy2008's photo
Tue 07/21/09 04:17 PM

I am not picky at all

I except a man with all his flaws

Hey it dropped in my lap. I'm keepin it!

Oops sorry I dropped in your lap.:banana: I hope I didn't hurt you!:banana: Are you still keeping me!winking

luckyguy2008's photo
Tue 07/21/09 04:14 PM

Do you think you are more picky at picking and talking to people online for dating as opposed to in person?

I think I am more picky in person, just because if the other person was having a bad day I can see that and might write them off because of it.

luckyguy2008's photo
Tue 07/21/09 03:01 PM

I really don't classify a random unknown person emailing me calling sexy or hot as a compliment.

I don't have an easy time excepting compliments from people but I try to do so gracefully. I appreciate them and I give compliments when I feel they are deserved.

But I'd rather a friend give me a compliment than someone who doesn't know anything about me because I agree with the OP, usually it's the pervs who do that.

(Notice, I said usually!)

How about if a stranger simply emailed you with "Hello how are you, you have really pretty eyes." Is that an acceptable compliment or is it too much comming from a stranger? Especially since on here you see alot of photos of people with big smiles and can really see their eyes!

luckyguy2008's photo
Tue 07/21/09 02:55 PM

maybe there should be a mission briefing before you get into it. you can both use diagrams and stuff to point out trouble spots so that nobody will come upon one suddenly and say "woah!noway"

i used to date a chick who was in great shape and had a really defined six-pack. then we were in separate cities for a few months and she came back with more of a 4-pack. still good but she'd eaten a few pizzas. not the end of the world.

I'd trade my... tummy... for a four pack any day! laugh grumble

Taurus, thank you for that story. That's EXACTLY how I would have felt, too.

All the comments men make (even here) about bikinis and nude photos and stuff always make me nervous. They make me feel like the only women who matter enough to even be given a thought are the ones who would actually be able to DO that comfortably, ya know?

Well some guys are shallow and some are full of it. I would take you over the tiny, skinny girls anyday!

luckyguy2008's photo
Tue 07/21/09 12:23 PM

The fact that the human feels a need to carry a weapon for power is sick in and of itself. Pissed off legal gun owners brandish and use their weapons in illegal displays of power all the time.

We do not need more guns in public we need less. No legal gun owner saves people in times of crisis as has been implied they would all along. Legal gun owners can be just as dangerous to the public as the illegal gun owner can be. There is no difference when they are shooting and killing innocent people.

Not exactly true, I have personally kept a young woman from being raped thanks to the fact I carry a weapon at all times. Broad statements like that show how uninformed you really are!

luckyguy2008's photo
Tue 07/21/09 12:15 PM
Hello and have lots of fun!

luckyguy2008's photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:20 AM

OK, I'm going to come out and ask this, because it's something I personally battle with all the time. I'm thinking maybe some other women here would appreciate this, too.

Scenereo from the female pov: You meet a guy when you're out with friends, and flirt and have fun. You're attracted to him, he's attracted to you. It's all good. But then (and this could be a day or weeks in the future after meeting, depending), you have your first "makeout session", for lack of a better term, and you freeze up. Why? Because you can't relax and enjoy it for fear that his roaming hands will grab a little *too* much and he'll be grossed out. You hid the fact that you weren't toned everywhere pretty well when you weren't touching each-other that much, but now? Now it's all you can think about, and it's ruining everything.

So, that's the girl's POV. Guys, can you give a picture of the GUY'S pov in this scenereo?

Again, I honestly want to know, and this may be a very good place to ask. Please be honest. Thank you for your answers. flowerforyou

In my humble opinion, if we have gotten to the point of a makeout session, it is way to late for being grossed out. If I have reached the point of "making out" with a woman, there is nothing that can gross me out. I have already made the connection with the person and the specific "hidden areas" have really already been figured out anyway.

The hiding the untoned areas might work on the initial meeting but I pay attention to my dates well enought that I know pretty much what their body looks like, even never seeing them without clothes. I have never been shocked, or grossed out by a person when I was into a makeout session. I hope this helps, and what would you be trying to hide, I think you look beautiful!flowerforyou

luckyguy2008's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:59 AM

...but duct tape is silver...bigsmile

Do you answer EVERY email sent to you (other than ones from creepazoids) regardless if you're interested or not in the person? Do you respond with a "No, thanks" to a friends request by a stranger or delete & ignore? Do you have "Nettiquite Skills" or are you just a "Cyber-Barbarian"? :wink:

I like to respond to all my emails, but I get like one a month so I don't have to stress out over checking them often!

luckyguy2008's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:54 AM

Is it just me or is your intial reaction when someone leaves you a compliment in your email that they just wanna get in your pants?huh

ohwell huh huh

I compliment people that deserve it, and am always sincere about it. I don't have other motives to complimenting people. If we talk after the compliment then I see where it could go, but I don't just compliment to get into someones pants.

luckyguy2008's photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:45 PM

I haven't seen this asked, but have you ever felt like that you were never really accepted into the close social groups in your area? Maybe you moved there recently or lived there long and yet somehow you feel like an outcast?

Or somehow you think you're different , I don't know religion or ways of doing things, ethnicity, color of your skin etc.. somehow you feel like you're left out for a particular reason you are different than the others?

Partly, but it could be my fault too. I am picky about people!

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 07/17/09 09:12 PM

Verizon. :wink:

Me too. Text away!

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 07/17/09 09:07 PM
Going out alone sucks, so I am here with all of you. It is like one huge group date. :banana: rofl

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 07/17/09 09:04 PM

Seems to me there are people who would rather text, and people who would rather talk on the phone. With everyone here being so far away from each-other, for the most part, I thought it would be interesting to find out which one YOU would rather do to keep in touch long distance.

I like texting more. As a mom who has had and is still working on a career, it's simply easier. With text, you don't have to worry about answering right away. You can do lots of things at once, and there are no awkward silences. Not to mention the fact that it's simply easier telling people... certain things... in text.

Now you. :wink:

For me it really depends on who it is. For a friend it is cool to text, but if it is someone I am interested in having a relationship I prefer to talk. Talking is more personal to me and that is a good way to stay more intimate.

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 07/17/09 08:58 PM

SO, I was reading a thread about a girl who gets judged on her size.
I personally am happy with who I am and have never had a problem with it preventing me from dating or finding men attracted to me.
But it did raise some questions,
is size really an issue?
What body type do you prefer?

I don't look for a body type. I look for a person that has he ability to laugh, and enjoy life. I also look for someone that has things in common with me. Looks are the last thing I look at. Size isn't an issue unless we are talking about the point of being bed ridden due to weight and then obviously I do not want to be in that position.

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 07/16/09 09:33 PM
Would anyone like to meet and have coffee and get to know each other and see where things might go?

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 07/16/09 09:05 PM
I came back!!!! Mine only lasted a couple of months.:banana: :banana:

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 07/16/09 08:56 PM
I met one but it wound up not working out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23