Community > Posts By > luckyguy2008

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 07/16/09 07:08 AM

That is one of the dumbest statements that was ever made. I have been divorced twice and the circumstances of each were a lot different. That doesn't suggest I caused them to fail.

there were a lot of statements... which one are you refering to?

Guy, we have all obviously made our share or we wouldn't be here... I hope you don't think that I in any way think I or someone else picks better... I haven't figured out my common denominator but I know it's something I'm choosing and I'm not choosing correctly...

The common denominator statement. I know I pick wrong, but I don't think because I picked another person and it is my fault it failed due to me picking that person.

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 07/16/09 07:04 AM

Why do women say they want men to be honest and then get pissed when they are? This is completely from experience!frustrated

I wish more men would be honest. Sure, the truth can hurt, but it's better than being lied to.

That is what I thought too, but it is very confusing!

luckyguy2008's photo
Wed 07/15/09 10:22 PM
That is one of the dumbest statements that was ever made. I have been divorced twice and the circumstances of each were a lot different. That doesn't suggest I caused them to fail.

luckyguy2008's photo
Wed 07/15/09 10:18 PM
You are so welcome!flowers

luckyguy2008's photo
Wed 07/15/09 10:09 PM

Love is something you CHOOSE to feel.

If you refuse to open your heart to it, can you even feel it? But, once you let love in...you have no choice but to follow your heart! :wink: flowerforyou

Bottom line ~ it's a wonderful feeling! :heart:

def one of the best things in life, and at the same time one of the worst. but it is always better (in my eyes) to have loved then to have never loved.

Not sure about that one, because I have never loved that hasn't ended badly.

luckyguy2008's photo
Wed 07/15/09 10:07 PM

ok negative one and negative two.. holy heck, did you ever stop to think honesty can be delivered in a way that doesn't slam someone? Or you could be right about some women not really wanting the truth but not all and some men are exactly the same... but let's just label all women b/c it's easier that way and will ensure that you are seen as negative and undesirable to date...
well when 99% of women do it and thats all you see then all women are put in that catogory. its the same as women labeling all guys are dogs and they do it all the time

Neil 99% is a completely inaccurate and exaggerated statement...
not inacurrate in california

it's inaccurate ANYWHERE you don't have statistical data to back it up and it would be impossible to collect b/c it's unrealistic and inaccurate...

Oops I guess I started this but complete generalizations are not fair to anyone.

luckyguy2008's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:50 PM

Honestly? This is another "why do women always" or "why do men always" thread and the reality is that neither gender "ALWAYS" does anything...

Just my humble opinion!
flowerforyou

Women don't always get pissed with every statement, but every relationship I have been in has had me being honest about something causing a MAJOR problem in it.

A truthful thing may still be something that would piss someone off...but that is still better than a lie, IMO. Again, this is just my opinion but that would make BOTH of our observations meld, huh?

It does!flowerforyou

luckyguy2008's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:49 PM

Honestly? This is another "why do women always" or "why do men always" thread and the reality is that neither gender "ALWAYS" does anything...

Just my humble opinion!
flowerforyou

Women don't always get pissed with every statement, but every relationship I have been in has had me being honest about something causing a MAJOR problem in it.

hhrrmmm....makes me wonder how u are being honest then....
are going at it with no tact? i can take honesty with tact, but some dude just shooting his mouth off?? hell, i can do that and piss ya off and good...derrr..lol

I am typically tactful, at least until the fight starts. I understand the other person has feelings and I try very hard to respect that. I don't like people firing off at the mouth to me so I don't treat others like that. I am just not sure where and when it all goes wrong. It is not usually the "Does this make me look fat" question. Most of the time it is something small and in my opinion relatively unimportant, and not life changing.

luckyguy2008's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:42 PM

Just my humble opinion!
flowerforyou

luckyguy2008's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:39 PM

I want that honesty, honestly. It makes it so much easier and faster to kick them to the curb!!! laugh laugh :tongue:

Ok well I promise I will be honest, now where is my kick.laugh laugh waving

luckyguy2008's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:37 PM

Because men don’t know how to be honest with out sounding like a jack ***.
No offence.

None taken, I asked for it.

luckyguy2008's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:33 PM

Hello, I'm new to the site and hope to find some new friends. :wink:

Hi and welcome! Glad you are here. Jump in and have fun. I am sure a beauty like you wont last long being single!

luckyguy2008's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:31 PM

:heart: Is love a feeling or a choice?:heart:

It is a complete feeling made by a chemical shift in the body! Which explains the old saying "Love Hurts"!

luckyguy2008's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:26 PM

ok negative one and negative two.. holy heck, did you ever stop to think honesty can be delivered in a way that doesn't slam someone? Or you could be right about some women not really wanting the truth but not all and some men are exactly the same... but let's just label all women b/c it's easier that way and will ensure that you are seen as negative and undesirable to date...

I don't think I slam people with honesty. I try be nice if it is "bad news", but like I said this is my experience talking, I have just never dated or been married to anyone that really accepted honesty without being mad about it.

I didn't mean to infer that you did personally.. I meant some deliver the news in a really harsh way that wouldn't be accepted positively by anyone...

Ok I just am not getting what the problem is, maybe it is just my choices in people. I don't know and probably will never really understand it.frustrated drinker

luckyguy2008's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:21 PM

I don't think I slam people with honesty. I try be nice if it is "bad news", but like I said this is my experience talking, I have just never dated or been married to anyone that really accepted honesty without being mad about it.

luckyguy2008's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:17 PM

I prefer honesty...Im a big girl I can handle the truth whether I like it or not!drinker

When do you think the honesty is too much for people?

luckyguy2008's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:13 PM
drinker Very good point! drinker

luckyguy2008's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:09 PM
Why do women say they want men to be honest and then get pissed when they are? This is completely from experience!frustrated

luckyguy2008's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:04 PM
Buttons, cause she is a sweetheart and I think she could put up with me! flowers

luckyguy2008's photo
Wed 07/15/09 08:57 PM
It is complete confusion on my part. Women say be honest and then get pissed at me for being honest!!!! Can't win for losing. Oh well maybe I should just be a piece of meat for a while! What do you all think?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23