luckyguy2008's photo
Sun 02/01/09 09:00 PM
frustrated Oops!slaphead

luckyguy2008's photo
Tue 01/27/09 07:43 PM
rofl rofl Help we cant breathe!!!rofl rofl

luckyguy2008's photo
Mon 01/26/09 07:54 PM
drinks :banana: Lots and Lots of SEX!!!!!!:banana: drinks smitten rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

luckyguy2008's photo
Mon 01/26/09 11:25 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Congrats girl, kepp going till you get to where you want to be!flowerforyou flowers

luckyguy2008's photo
Mon 01/26/09 11:23 AM

I always notice the clock when it's 9:11, I thought I was the only onelaugh

I notice when it says 7:11.laugh

I only notice the clock when the numbers repeat like 2:22 and stuff! I always thought it was cause I drank to much and the numbers always repeated!:banana: drinks rofl

luckyguy2008's photo
Mon 01/26/09 11:19 AM

I haven't noticed it too, too much here...but on other sites, I've seen a lot of the pack behaviour (Le Clique', mob mentality, etc...) when a person dares to be "different"... They may appear to be Wolves, but in reality are merely Sheeple...wonder why that is?

What makes YOU different in the pack?

Life in general has cliques .. it's human nature. Birds of a feather stick together and all.

I'm not a groupie. I'm a rebel. Rebels don't fit well in cliques. Friendships, of course, are a different dynamic. :wink:

perfectly said!!!flowerforyou :banana: flowerforyou

luckyguy2008's photo
Mon 01/26/09 11:19 AM

I haven't noticed it too, too much here...but on other sites, I've seen a lot of the pack behaviour (Le Clique', mob mentality, etc...) when a person dares to be "different"... They may appear to be Wolves, but in reality are merely Sheeple...wonder why that is?

What makes YOU different in the pack?

Life in general has cliques .. it's human nature. Birds of a feather stick together and all.

I'm not a groupie. I'm a rebel. Rebels don't fit well in cliques. Friendships, of course, are a different dynamic. :wink:

perfectly said!!!flowerforyou :banana: flowerforyou

luckyguy2008's photo
Mon 01/26/09 11:11 AM
Hi and welcome to the madness!:banana: drinks :banana:

luckyguy2008's photo
Sun 01/25/09 01:27 PM

Ohhh, those bluetooth thingees sticking out of their ears. I like those! I just love walking up to those self-important dinks and yelling, "HI, SPACEMAN!"

As long as your hands are free reach over here and fondle my balls would ya! Nice George moment!drinks drinks drinks drinks

luckyguy2008's photo
Sat 01/24/09 05:42 PM

The ones that are judging are shallow, and probably assume you have a small penis.

grumble explode mad thats rude!!!!!!!!!!

Might be rude, but it is so true!:banana: drinker drinks rofl :angel: drinks :banana:

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/23/09 10:15 PM

laugh

Hey I didnt really like the MM thing either, how much can you really tell about someone looking at a pic? I dont know. I like the way I made it work better! Hey buttons I will be your MM!love :banana: love
laugh laugh ty youngin that is takenlaugh laugh key word.... made it work but did you make it work through no contact?laugh laugh flowerforyou

No I gave up and found my not so MM with cutting jokes with lee! Maybe he is the MM God!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: rofl flowerforyou
laugh laugh

Hey I love the pic!!!love flowers blushing

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/23/09 10:11 PM

laugh

Hey I didnt really like the MM thing either, how much can you really tell about someone looking at a pic? I dont know. I like the way I made it work better! Hey buttons I will be your MM!love :banana: love
laugh laugh ty youngin that is takenlaugh laugh key word.... made it work but did you make it work through no contact?laugh laugh flowerforyou

No I gave up and found my not so MM with cutting jokes with lee! Maybe he is the MM God!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: rofl flowerforyou

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/23/09 10:08 PM
Chrissy I am right here!!!!!! or am I there? You know where to find me!love drinker flowerforyou

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/23/09 10:06 PM
drinks drinks :banana: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :banana: drinks drinks The only love to find is hiding with mirror in the basement!

luckyguy2008's photo
Fri 01/23/09 09:59 PM

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/22/09 08:31 PM
I think actions are the easiest way to detect true feelings. Along with the types of things they say and do when you are around! love :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: love drinks drinks

luckyguy2008's photo
Thu 01/22/09 03:40 PM
Pretty good How are you?:banana: :banana: :banana:

luckyguy2008's photo
Sun 01/11/09 07:45 PM

I'd pretend that I didn't care and then throw all her stuff out into the street while she was out devil

drinks I will second that! Then I would invite all my friends over for beers!drinks

luckyguy2008's photo
Sun 01/11/09 07:42 PM
drinker Nope, I like to get people all stirred up! I will even BS my way along if I think it will be funny enough!drinker

luckyguy2008's photo
Sun 01/11/09 07:40 PM
When the argument or fight ends and isnt brought back up!drinks

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 22 23