Community > Posts By > lonelysearching

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 06:05 PM
lol

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 09:27 AM

ahha thanks for your opinion in which we are equal,

Genesis 1:29
And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.

Genesis 1:11
Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so.

Jesus said to keep church and state apart. "Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's and unto God the things which be God's." (Luke 20:25) As we have seen, it was God, not government, who gave man the herbs to use. And it was government that put Jesus to death.

Cannabis was used 12 ways: clothing, paper, cord, sails, fishnet, oil, sealant, incense, food, and in ceremony, relaxation and medicine. For so the Lord said unto me, "I will take my rest and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs. For afore harvest, when the bud is perfect and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks and take away and cut down the branches." (Isaiah 18:4-5)

who says its harmful

drinking is harmful yet Alcohol is the only drug openly discussed in the Bible, so it must serve as our reference. Wine is drunk during religious occasions such as Passover &emdash; the Last Supper of Jesus and His disciples. It remains a sacrament in modern church services.

i don't drink so........

who is the sinner a religious person that drinks or non religious person that smokes.

Judgement
Matthew 7:1-5 ESV

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

forgive ya though :banana: :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 08:54 AM
ahha thanks for your opinion in which we are equal,

Genesis 1:29
And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.

Genesis 1:11
Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so.

Jesus said to keep church and state apart. "Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's and unto God the things which be God's." (Luke 20:25) As we have seen, it was God, not government, who gave man the herbs to use. And it was government that put Jesus to death.

Cannabis was used 12 ways: clothing, paper, cord, sails, fishnet, oil, sealant, incense, food, and in ceremony, relaxation and medicine. For so the Lord said unto me, "I will take my rest and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs. For afore harvest, when the bud is perfect and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks and take away and cut down the branches." (Isaiah 18:4-5)

who says its harmful

drinking is harmful yet Alcohol is the only drug openly discussed in the Bible, so it must serve as our reference. Wine is drunk during religious occasions such as Passover &emdash; the Last Supper of Jesus and His disciples. It remains a sacrament in modern church services.

i don't drink so........

who is the sinner a religious person that drinks or non religious person that smokes.

Judgement
Matthew 7:1-5 ESV

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 06:46 AM

laugh I miss those cartoons..

:thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 06:20 AM
anywhere else self sufficiently :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 06:16 AM
ok maybe welbeck aswell but thats it no useless sherek thats for sure

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 05:53 AM
69 :tongue: tongue2 drool winking Cancer:banana: :banana:
haha

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 05:49 AM
its great on world of warcraft, sky rim and other games haha

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 05:40 AM

NOONE LIKES US
WE DONT CARE

:laughing:

If you are on about England well most football supporters I know dont like us at the moment, lol.Is it not embarrasing that Nigeria, Algeria and Costa Rica got further than us. That's no disrespect to those countries but let's dispell the myth once and for all that the premier league is the best in the world. It has ruined our national team!!

Well i was talking MillWall noone like us we dont care we are millwall super millwall we are millwall from the den, but its fitting for England aswell yeah haha, well id say there is at least one player on each team of these "in the past not a chance National teams" that play in the Premier league or championship so its only right to think they have a chance now. As for our own team, i think its just down to individual selection of which the managers always fk it up some where, to be honest id have kept only 2 maybe 3 players from the old team john terry, steven gerrard, joe hart, so roys done half a job in my eyes as usual with managementfrustrated frustrated

no photo
Mon 06/30/14 05:37 PM
people

no photo
Mon 06/30/14 05:27 PM
awww if only kissed the ex in a hardcore hailstorm for some laughs

no photo
Mon 06/30/14 05:10 PM
NOONE LIKES US
WE DONT CARE

:laughing:

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 11:33 PM
normally just the remote or that screwdriver that someones moved

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 04:31 PM
add some smileyhappy :tongue: laugh :banana: :banana: :laughing:
rofl waving

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 04:04 PM

people in power
need to be weeded
soo the world can flower

don't let them have that kind of power in the first place!

i think the first place has already past since we have leaders etc
frustrated frustrated if only i was born back thenslaphead

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 02:56 PM

Sometimes people like to play at power games. Establishing who's the alpha dog in the group. The leaders and followers in any given relationship, personal or professional.

Do you tend to go along to get along regardless to what you might have to tolerate just to be part of the in-crowd? Or do you prefer to stand your ground and be yourself no matter what kind of drama comes around?

i can play all the games when it come to leading and following but generally do what i do, while people do what they do, if i can help or they can help alls good, but dont get in my way to piss me off you will know haha i will follow in aim to conquer if i think the people involved were arse hole people and i see they do things against others = sod them shouldnt have done it=happy original peopleoops :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 01:58 PM
people in power
need to be weeded
soo the world can flower

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 01:40 PM
um
god gave me it to use niceone :banana: which gives me permission to smoke :thumbsup: responcibly :angel: so how is smoking a sin i got the green light from the bigman no need to repent :thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 01:20 PM
acids alkalis phosphorus and phenol in a burny bubbly way :thumbsup: :laughing:

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 01:08 PM
is it not girls your sexy :thumbsup: