Community > Posts By > lonelysearching

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 01:04 PM
yeah funny thing is all my family say they are, well if thats the case im definitely a different colour i like blue so im the blue sheep since noone else would think of this that makes me oddball :banana: :banana: :laughing: rofl slaphead

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 12:58 PM

haha ummm hmmmm nah not the heart pumping blood around the blood type life haha

work rest and play life like the mars bar advert haha

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 12:54 PM
haha ummm hmmmm nah not the heart pumping blood around the blood type life haha

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 12:40 PM

Ever have one of those dreams, where you dream about all the good times and moments you've had with an ex and then you wake up genuinely depressed/sad?

Thanks brain. I didn't want to enjoy today anyway.

haha yeah all the time, but on reading the question i thought it was pinky and the brain related :laughing:

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 12:32 PM
ontop of spagghhheettii, all covered with cheeeeese,
there sat my meeeeatbaall till somebody sneezed,
it rolled off the taaaaaable and on to the flooooor,
then my pooor meeeeatball, shot out the door,
it the into the gaarrrden and into a bush,
then my pooor meeatball was nothing but muush,
i washed it and driiied it and ate it for tea,
then my pooor meeeatball was inside of meee,
it went dowwwn a looong tuuube and into my tum,
then my poor meeeatbal shot out my bum,
in went down a looong tube and into the sea,
then my poor meeatball never saawww meee.

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 04:51 AM

Yeah?
Well, in the game that Americans call "Football", the ball is rarely touched by the players' feet.
So, perhaps that game should be called "Carry-Ball".

actually Soccer should be called "lay on the ground and pretend to cry when you get touched" because that's all i see them doing

wieners!

Yeah? So why do men who play American "football" insist on wearing pads and helmets?

because you try running full speed without pads at someone and hitting them and see if you don't end up paralyzed for life

and don't say "rugby players do it" because rugby players are usually only a few yards away from someone at most.not 10+ yards away.at that distance,you're getting more momentum built up than what you would when playing rugby

rugby players do it that why you see them all bleeding n **** a real mans sport no padding thats for pansey's

did you not see jackass them guys getting mashed up and they said theyd rather stick to american football not as rough pmsl

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 04:20 AM

Yeah?
Well, in the game that Americans call "Football", the ball is rarely touched by the players' feet.

actually Soccer should be called "lay on the ground and pretend to cry when you get touched" because that's all i see them doing

wieners!

Yes your right a lot of footballlers do do that and when you have been watching footie as long as me it is very annoying and frustrating.Having said that it is still a great game and the most popular sport in the world!!

yes but what you have got to think about is, if that is the premiership you watch then its been dramatised by overseas players........you want to watch proper football now you have to look at the championship and lower leeagues hardly any panseying about on the floor.

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 04:14 AM

Yeah?

wieners!

Yeah? So why do men who play American "football" insist on wearing pads and helmets?

because you try running full speed without pads at someone and hitting them and see if you don't end up paralyzed for life

and don't say "rugby players do it" because rugby players are usually only a few yards away from someone at most.not 10+ yards away.at that distance,you're getting more momentum built up than what you would when playing rugby

rugby players do it that why you see them all bleeding n **** a real mans sport no padding thats for pansey's

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 04:01 AM
soft boiled eggs

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 02:52 AM
searching for that something that i can not find,
in another place another time searching haha

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 02:38 AM
cheating for those who cant play the game properly ............. just like pringles once they pop they just cant stop haha

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 02:36 AM

Hey i think two crabs can work great,lol there just might be one rite under your nose dude..i'll toast tuh dat:smile: drinker

THE WINNER :banana: :heart: :heart: :

yeah im probably bit to young frustrated
laugh

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 02:17 AM

Guess you can tell I'm a Cancer... :tongue:

yeah sherlocks me middle name haha

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 02:13 AM
yeah i change my shell under the blue moon

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 02:04 AM

THE WINNER :banana: :heart: :heart: :banana:

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 02:00 AM
Edited by lonelysearching on Sun 06/29/14 02:00 AM

more soul than barry white n james brown haha

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 01:43 AM

cancer yeah am f**kin a MOOOOOOODy sod haha
Lol yep! So true,am kinda like that too,but i try to hide it alot of times,i guess thats water sign on the whole , am a water sig. aswell, not the crab though:smile: drinks

yeah quite hard to hide at times, like a plastered wall the cracks seem to show through..................scorpio? by ya pic
is that water too?

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 01:39 AM
Snap!!:banana: neither do i, just a case of fun forum frollocking i thinkrofl

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 01:04 AM
Edited by lonelysearching on Sun 06/29/14 01:32 AM
cancer yeah am a f**kin MOOOOOOODy sod haha

no photo
Sun 06/29/14 01:00 AM
might have died for your sins but not mine i take full responsibility for mine im an adult, adults do that