Community > Posts By > lonelysearching

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 01:24 AM
heirlooms should'nt be given lightly anyway, so if i have given an heirloom and i end things its my tuff luck but if she end things then its get it back with or without the finger haha

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 12:53 AM
weed n reggie smokin :banana:
one good thing about music
when it hits you, you feel Okay
hit me with music, hit me with music now

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 12:32 AM
Edited by lonelysearching on Thu 06/26/14 12:34 AM

Quite some time ago, I started dating a lady who I thought had just broken up with her ex, then it turned out that it had only ended on her side and not on the ex's.. In retrospect, I suspect that the main cause of their breakup may have been because of me, as it was not me who took the initiative in the new relationship..

It got pretty ugly and her ex got so emotional as to even threaten to kill me with a gun.. We somehow talked it over and I got out of it alive, but it sure was a hairy run-in.. sick

If any of you have gone through something like this before, how did you handle it? Is the only way to avoid it in the future is not dating anyone who had been in a relationship until very recently, like yesterday?

How do you make sure your new date is clean in this regard? Is there any rule of thumb to tell it in advance, or it's pretty much like a roll of dice, or, as in my case, a Russian roulette?

yeah this sound familiar ....but im my case i figured out what she was like before we got together, so (kicking myself now) i think i was lucky to last more then a week let alone 4years and have two kids...now slight dilemma that, still loved her at first everything as normal as it would be being seperated with 2 kids involed, so see the kids every week or other week...she gets back with one of her ex's after a few others has twins long story short she fks that up stop living at the house stays with a few friends etc im still seeing the kids then next minute she move's miles away, which leads me to still loving her but hating her also wanting to smash her face in.........by not being able to see the kids...so i been crushed by the split crushed by the move.......what happens next a good 10year depression (lovely) of which i think im about to pull myself out of ..........i have had to sacrifice alot just to stop loving her which seems to have worked i just wanna smash her face in now and im a walk away i dont wanna hurt you type person so laid back i could be a coffee table........So id say I havent got a f**king clue mate Russian Roulette's my game too.

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 11:04 PM
Unicycling

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 10:45 PM

yeah gifts are gifts i melted mine, id have melted hers too but she wore them, sometimes wish id melted them anyway would have been a great guy faulks.

so what didja make with it when you melted it? I mean.... is that a service you offer? lol

well you say that i am actually teaching myself or learning, made a couple of items so far.......but i still have a little ball of silver, since its still alittle sentimental i tought id add all the scrap i get till there is no sentiment left, sort of helps putting the blow tourch to it here n there haha

:)

make it into something beautiful

Thats the plan for my daughter one of her birthdays maybe :smile:

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 09:53 PM

yeah gifts are gifts i melted mine, id have melted hers too but she wore them, sometimes wish id melted them anyway would have been a great guy faulks.

so what didja make with it when you melted it? I mean.... is that a service you offer? lol

well you say that i am actually teaching myself or learning, made a couple of items so far.......but i still have a little ball of silver, since its still alittle sentimental i tought id add all the scrap i get till there is no sentiment left, sort of helps putting the blow tourch to it here n there haha

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 09:43 PM

Haha...After that comment, I had to go look at your profile...Your way too young and way too cute to do jail time Searcher....:wink:

D'oh born in the wrong time frame even soo a good thousand miles haha

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 09:35 PM
COFFEE!!

ALL DAY!!!

drool

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 09:28 PM
Yeah thats why i left school, i got bored haha just opens the doors thats all.
what is this thing you call Luck haha thanks though :)

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 09:21 PM
some kids need a good slap, some parents need a good slap too, others that judge should get a slap because at the end of the day its all about respect

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 09:06 PM
left school uneducatedshades
gained vast amount of course certificates:thumbsup:
every job i step into im promoted within the year, from the bottom to Management in a range of industriesdrinker
had two great kids :smile:
managed to **** all that up frustrated brokenheart slaphead
accomplished 10 year depression lovely noway
nearly accomplished pulling myself out this hole woohoo smokin
SO LIFE WHATS MY NEXT ACCOMPLISHMENT F**king BRING IT ON!!

:banana:

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 08:39 PM

no photo
Tue 06/24/14 09:31 PM
Edited by lonelysearching on Tue 06/24/14 09:35 PM
sorry that just bugs me Anyway back to the question, No i do not think it makes people look dumb, but what it does do is, show you that they may have some sort of problem, being dyslexic could be one of them, so what type of person would i be if i were to judge someone on some Text that has little importance then actual conversation, yeah it could be off putting but if you say your not judgemental, you'll not let things like that bother you and continue with the trying to understand that person. you only let yourself down by judging others.
does it not look like to the other person that you could be the dumb one for not understanding simple text with/without grammar or correct spelling.
Is Stephen Hawking dumb because he cant pick up a pen and write NO
Is Enstine dumb because he apparently flunked maths as funny as it sound NO and he didnt flunk math anyway.
Just because someone can not do something to other peoples standards, does not mean they are dumb.

and in all honesty its a dumb Question.

no photo
Tue 06/24/14 08:39 PM
TO be honest any American who has a problem with other peoples English, I would ask them to ask themselves, "how could I have been taught English when I spell words differently" (we could make a list of these words) And then accept the fact that you have not been taught English and so do not speak English, you have been taught American and so you speak American does that give you the right to preach about other people's English, I don't think it does, it's a little hypocritical id say HaHaHa

1 2 3 4 6 Next