Community > Posts By > lonelysearching

no photo
Fri 06/27/14 09:18 PM

Which printer on the market saves you on ink uses

someone elses :banana:

no photo
Fri 06/27/14 09:13 PM
haha slight dilemma there though mate, we need the moon for waves n cheese haha could just tell them thats where they are heading but aim it at the sun instead

no photo
Fri 06/27/14 08:55 PM

I sure hope so cause I want off this freaking planet..lol..winking slaphead

total agree id like to or just send the elite eitherway im happy aslong as there is a galaxy gap between me and them freaks

no photo
Fri 06/27/14 08:44 PM
yeah ofcourse we are the fkin aliens

no photo
Fri 06/27/14 08:38 PM

This is just INSANE! noway

Why would anybody inhale paint directly into their bodies?

To hell with jail, don't the police know a junkie will find anything, even on the inside, to get high? They need to get this guy into a straight jacket if that's the only way to keep him off the fumes!

that dude looks like he went down on a Avatar pmsl

no photo
Fri 06/27/14 08:31 PM
whats the difference between a 69er and a car crash................................................................With the 69er you see the C**t cummin rofl

no photo
Fri 06/27/14 08:25 PM
my name haha

no photo
Fri 06/27/14 08:15 PM
Call you....................

no photo
Fri 06/27/14 08:11 PM
Dominion Tank Police, Akira, Bleach, Devil Survivor, Naruto, blue exorcist, van hellsing.

no photo
Fri 06/27/14 07:46 PM
not to treat it as a date wtf is a date anyway, coffee chat whatever you want to do but dont look at it as a date then you'll not be dissapointed

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 03:38 PM
id post a nipple but i dont know hownoway

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 03:05 PM
A-Z collins dictionary

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 02:58 PM

i cant say it herepitchfork

lol

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 01:00 PM

It really depends on the situation, but I would have a difficult time keeping my mouth shut about it.

yep same

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 12:19 PM
Single
The one :P
for someoneflowers

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 11:46 AM
flowerforyou D'oh miles away slaphead
hello thoughwaving

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 09:15 AM
Edited by lonelysearching on Thu 06/26/14 09:17 AM

Quite some time ago, I started dating a lady who I thought had just broken up with her ex, then it turned out that it had only ended on her side and not on the ex's.. In retrospect, I suspect that the main cause of their breakup may have been because of me, as it was not me who took the initiative in the new relationship..

It got pretty ugly and her ex got so emotional as to even threaten to kill me with a gun.. We somehow talked it over and I got out of it alive, but it sure was a hairy run-in.. sick

If any of you have gone through something like this before, how did you handle it? Is the only way to avoid it in the future is not dating anyone who had been in a relationship until very recently, like yesterday?

How do you make sure your new date is clean in this regard? Is there any rule of thumb to tell it in advance, or it's pretty much like a roll of dice, or, as in my case, a Russian roulette?

yeah this sound familiar ....but im my case i figured out what she was like before we got together, so (kicking myself now) i think i was lucky to last more then a week let alone 4years and have two kids...now slight dilemma that, still loved her at first everything as normal as it would be being seperated with 2 kids involed, so see the kids every week or other week...she gets back with one of her ex's after a few others has twins long story short she fks that up stop living at the house stays with a few friends etc im still seeing the kids then next minute she move's miles away, which leads me to still loving her but hating her also wanting to smash her face in.........by not being able to see the kids...so i been crushed by the split crushed by the move.......what happens next a good 10year depression (lovely) of which i think im about to pull myself out of ..........i have had to sacrifice alot just to stop loving her which seems to have worked i just wanna smash her face in now and im a walk away i dont wanna hurt you type person so laid back i could be a coffee table........So id say I havent got a f**king clue mate Russian Roulette's my game too.

I feel for ya, brother..

Just knowing that I was not the only one playing this game is a huge lift..

Wish you and your family only the best.. :smile:

huge lift..... good that was the idea haha and thanks,
well now i seem to be more cold hearted, and not open up so much.....i figured if it takes this long to recover, then im giving nothing away till i know for sure, even then it'll be hard to give it my all again, at the end of the day its just a live and learn process.

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 01:56 AM
Edited by lonelysearching on Thu 06/26/14 01:58 AM
yes size matters in some cases and in others it does not
they dont do the supersize meals in maccy d's any more that matters i wanna put weight on
it doesnt matter to me that your arse looks big in them jeans thats a great arse
haha

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 01:44 AM
this thread

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 01:32 AM
Dude