Community > Posts By > lonely60777

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:26 PM

Rich don't drive, It was for pot in his pocket,, He was by the bowling ally with his friends,

He got 3 tickets on 3 seperate days for pot in his pocket?

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:18 PM

Is it possible for a woman of 51 to find a man who is a real gentleman to have a friendship with? It could turn into something deeper couldn't it? What if she has issues with her knees and her weight? If she is losing weight and working out for her knees, is she doomed to being alone or is there still hope? Please let me know what you think. Thanks. Maggie

Yes there is hope and don't just work on losing weight and physical health for someone else ... you need to do it for you and when you become stronger for you...the guys will come around. Most of us guys deep down like a woman with self confidence and self estime more then ones without.flowerforyou drinker

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:04 PM

i'm a mother of 4 kids,,, 18boy 16 girl 13 boy and a 2 year old,,,,

my 18 year old has stolen from me and his sister & brothers,,, I have try to get him help he don't want it, So I want And Need Him Out Of My House Am I So Wrong For this,,,

No. Your house, your rules, one does not follow said rules that one leaves.

I agree with FearandLoathing,
If he does not want to "man-up" to the responsibility of his wrong-doings then he needs to have tough love and get out. You have other children to care for and because of his indifference is putting you and the other children at risk.

Well saiddrinker

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 04:03 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 04:00 PM
But I was standing in the bathroom at a local department store. And on the wall behind the urinal it said "Smile you got Nixon by the neck"

This was back in the 70s and yes it made me laughlaugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 03:45 PM

http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/43406

here's the thread with the info on the party drinker drinker drinker

This the one I'm interested indrinker

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:31 PM

I am working on my friend's mom computer. The OS has been wiped out. I have three different OS's here. And it will not boot from disc. I have tried XP. Even tried Linux, about to try Vista if all else fails. It is just a black screen when computer turns on. Any ideas what to do? Or even how to get into the BIOS possibly? I know how to reformat if the disc will boot. Please help a poor lady that misses her computer.

Well if you get lights(power) and stuff The first thing is to see if it POST tests...display text on the screen like Phoenix bios. Assume you get that... try F2 sometimes <DEL> will get you into the BIOS setup. Once there make sure that boot-up is set to boot from cd or similar. Then safe exit and re-boot. Also to boot from CDROM the cd has to be an ISO image, not just a straight copy. If you don't see anything aat all on the screen ever...check video cable, video card. If has onboard video sometimes you will need to connect the extra AGP power plug to the mother board from the power supply, 'cause the outside gate can draw to much power. How old is the PC? Does the Monitor light a power light?

Hope some of this helpsdrinker

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 12:53 PM

I am working on my friend's mom computer. The OS has been wiped out. I have three different OS's here. And it will not boot from disc. I have tried XP. Even tried Linux, about to try Vista if all else fails. It is just a black screen when computer turns on. Any ideas what to do? Or even how to get into the BIOS possibly? I know how to reformat if the disc will boot. Please help a poor lady that misses her computer.

Well if you get lights(power) and stuff The first thing is to see if it POST tests...display text on the screen like Phoenix bios. Assume you get that... try F2 sometimes <DEL> will get you into the BIOS setup. Once there make sure that boot-up is set to boot from cd or similar. Then safe exit and re-boot. Also to boot from CDROM the cd has to be an ISO image, not just a straight copy. If you don't see anything aat all on the screen ever...check video cable, video card. If has onboard video sometimes you will need to connect the extra AGP power plug to the mother board from the power supply, 'cause the outside gate can draw to much power. How old is the PC? Does the Monitor light a power light?

Hope some of this helpsdrinker

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 11:52 AM

Hey tina where did you get the picture of the Redneck condo at could you please send that to me?flowerforyou

isn't that hysterical!
i'm not good with the link thing, but its on snopes ...and i think it's called 'redneck mansion'
bigsmile

Thanks tina I got it. Pretty Funny.drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 11:21 AM

I'm not so sure that starting this thread was such a good idea.grumble

well you know theres a thread for everything else under the
sun...God forbid a black man should want to talk to other black
folks.huh
that would make us a gang
...how dare...

Well to be honest it IS pretty rare that a black guy wants to meet/talk too black females..for friendship or otherwise these days..But I wasn't saying it was a bad idea because I don't think that he should want to talk to any..I said it because I knew it wasn't gonna remain a topic for black people..theres no real way do that on a site thats open to the entire world.

i know exactly what you're saying LOM.
but goodness...they ran him off of the thread he started.
thats just ridiculous

Hey tina where did you get the picture of the Redneck condo at could you please send that to me?flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:15 AM

i know what you mean people can be innocently talking about something a bam you think of something painful that you'd rather not think about.i just let it pass knowing that the person wasn't trying to bring bad memory up.the simplest things can be painful to someone who has gone through hard times

Oh that's what he was sayingflowerforyou glasses

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:13 AM
Edited by lonely60777 on Mon 03/10/08 11:14 AM
WTF????
I'm at a loss...I think something came uplaugh drinker

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 10:02 AM
Hi and welcome start postingglasses

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 10:00 AM
Hi and Welcomedrinker
...I just do the watching/listening part of singingglasses

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 09:58 AM
Welcomedrinker

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 09:55 AM
Hi and Welcome jump in the forums...we don't bite!drinker

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 09:29 AM

I do not believe we should embrace giving up. Passing the torch starts at the moment our hearts conceive the hopes for future generations. As long as we breathe, everyone has the ability, capacity and stimulus to continue. Each generation plays tag with the next. We weave and leave threads that connect to the tapestry we think is our own, yet in reality..it is everyones.

drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 08:53 PM
Hi and welcomeflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 05:04 PM

Hey, that's Ore-A-Gone..... right? laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Nope.. not even close.

O-R-Y-G-U-N

Correctlaugh glasses

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 05:03 PM

By the way.. Lilith is an honorary Oregonian. In case anyone complains she is in this thread.

Okay Okay who invited her no one asked me!laugh laugh laugh J/K Lilith is actually one of the more thoughtful(as in thinks before pressing send) people on here. As an Oregonian the honor is ours...drinker drinker