Community > Posts By > lonely60777

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 04:59 PM

drinker flowerforyou

I'm good just enjoying the humor of this tread...Hope everyone is enjoying the dayglasses

Do people just not get it?

You can't simply say "well, I am here, I am in need, I have nothing to offer, not even conversation, but I want you to fall in love with me". Yikes. It surprises me how many there are on here like that. And if you point it out to them you get accused of being mean. I guess we are supposed to let them keep thinking that their approach is fine and all the women are just cold-hearted.
your absolutely rightdrinker flowerforyou

I think there has to be more to it he has 18 friends...must have written to at least one or two. I would think someone would explain the correct edicate for postingnoway drinker

not to sound too jaded but if you post a thread saying that you have no friends and inviting people to become your friends, a fair number will do so just out of the goodness of their hearts.

Does he have any testimonials?

Jaded know...he has 1 testimonal I believe. My complant is he seems really bitter and it's really hard to follow the thought process. Maybe he really does believe all women are mean and unfeeling??????smokin

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 04:52 PM

drinker flowerforyou

I'm good just enjoying the humor of this tread...Hope everyone is enjoying the dayglasses

Do people just not get it?

You can't simply say "well, I am here, I am in need, I have nothing to offer, not even conversation, but I want you to fall in love with me". Yikes. It surprises me how many there are on here like that. And if you point it out to them you get accused of being mean. I guess we are supposed to let them keep thinking that their approach is fine and all the women are just cold-hearted.
your absolutely rightdrinker flowerforyou

I think there has to be more to it he has 18 friends...must have written to at least one or two. I would think someone would explain the correct edicate for postingnoway drinker

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 04:44 PM

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 04:37 PM
Ooops...I almost forgot Lilithflowerforyou flowerforyou drinker

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 04:35 PM

i guess i try too hard

you are not trying hard enough. Try posting in English, and actually saying something.

laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

Hi Vega, Queen, Carefree, JJ and Hiker how are all you ladies doing today?flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 04:23 PM

Wow....this whole post is bizarre.

yep bizarre enough to wake the Mods. and have it moveddrinker flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 04:16 PM
Welcome and start posting lots of nice ladies on here.drinker

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 02:46 PM

i learn a lesson to dont chat on a topic because it never work

Go to other threads and post in there. Use complete sentences. If you make your own thread asking women to post for you so that you will not be lonely and bored.... you're asking for us to give you a hard time.

Make yourself un-bored. Go post and participate in the forums.

Or perhaps you could write one of the 18 friends you have or 1 tesimonial and ask them for some advise. On how to postdrinker

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 01:45 PM
Hi Vegas, Boney, link.

I like that pic. made me laughlaugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 01:34 PM
Hi I'm new here...... oops wrong thread J/Klaugh

Just wanted to say Hi to all the New members that I have missed. This place is a lot of fun.drinker

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 01:14 PM
Hi Shadow...
Welcome and start postingflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 12:51 PM

So the scientist bends doen to the earth and starts to mold the soil into the shape of a man. No No No interrupts God get your own dirt.

the scientist doesn't need the dirt but can just use his own skin cells and create a clone .."Man in his own image" ...

Zinninggg....right by yadrinker

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 12:45 PM

There are no guarantees for anybody. Life is risk.

Actually there is one guarentee that comes from life!
Death.
Its the only constant in life. It will happen, some sooner than later, but its guarenteed.

Thanks for the positive out look. I needed the reminder. Helps answer the age old question of... If people on this site have fun with pictures or are trying to meet friends.drinker

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 12:28 PM
Hi and welcomeflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 11:50 AM

I've made it for years. Cover corned beef with water and simmer for about 1 hr. Then add cabbage, potatoes, onion, carrots and what ever else you want, until they are tender, about 1/2 hr. I love cold corned beef sandwiches with mustard. YUM Most corned beef is salty, so simmering removes most of the salt.

Why thank you very much,, I shall try this and see how it goes,

flowerforyou flowerforyou

Is it done yet? My favorite also. Lets us know how it turns outflowerforyou drinker

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 11:46 AM
I was just watching a PBS show about generations form the 50s, 60s,....all the way to 90s music and culture. It seems that any of us that lived through or grow up in 50s, 60s, 70s, have seen more and given back more to society, culture, and "human kind" then all other generations before or after. So are we done? Can we do more? What about younger generations is it their turn? Will they accomplish as much? Or are they pretty much out to lunch.... just curious about "our" opinions.

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 09:58 AM
Hi and Welcome post in the forumsdrinker

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 04:57 PM

laugh laugh laugh

Like strip-pictionary?

strip-chat....first one with sticky "keys" wins.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 02:10 PM

I'm pretty amazed that you still had to pee...I only would've had to change my underpants
at my age i would have had to change everything from the bed to the door including the police.:smile:

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 12:26 PM

Does anyone remember day's in the 1950's?? Maybe I am just to old. (I remember these day's like it was just the other day.):wink: :wink:

But do you remember "the other day"laugh

Early 60's is as far as I go.