Community > Posts By > lonely60777

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:37 AM
Overcast 60* 'posed to rain tonight.

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:23 AM

I'm pretty amazed that you still had to pee...I only would've had to change my underpants

It was close...but I managed to hold it...whewwsmokin

I had the cops knock (and I use that term loosely) at 2 am. Here I am alone and asleep and I'm woke up by a "cop knock"...so after a small cardic infarction I stumble to the door and I'm greeted with two Maglights blazing in my face. So I say, "Man, why do you cops gotta knock like cops?" They were none too happy with that question.

After about 10 minutes of interrogation (okay, them saying, "Did you call the cops?" and me saying "No." several times) they figured out they had the wrong apartment.

Wow that really sucks! But even cops aren't perfect. It is just some of the stuff that makes life interesting.drinkerlaugh laugh glasses

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 10:50 AM

I'm pretty amazed that you still had to pee...I only would've had to change my underpants

It was close...but I managed to hold it...whewwsmokin

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 10:33 AM
Went back to sleep in a little while...but had some wonderful dreamsgrumble

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 10:17 AM

Fellow Oregonian.....that's shocking!!!

Yah....scared the sh*t out of me...scanner said some kind of "controlled buy" "high speed chase".noway Just wish it wasn't in front of my house....but I am off a freeway exit.drinker laugh

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 10:11 AM
Was sleeping and woke up to Lights flashing...Police yelling get your hands up. I stumble out of bed (yes) with my hands up. Go to the door. answer it still yelling(police) walk back towards me, keep your hands up, I reached to wipe the sleep out of my eyes. BANG, BANG, BANG!!!! I thought I was dead. Still standing looked across the street 8 cop cars, shot-guns and 9mms. all over. The cops had just shot someone with bean-bag guns, after pulling them over. They arrested the guy let, the girl go and towed the car. I went back in the house to peeeeelaugh

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 09:35 AM

I don't believe anyone truly insulted you. You're the one throwing around the name dumba$$.

I know quite a few people in Bend. I don't live far from there. Maybe 80% of the folks you know do drugs... The percentage of people doing drugs that I know there? Is substantially lower then that.
you operantly do not know Bend or your friends as much as you think. I don't do drugs but I grew up here and I unlike others pay attention to what is going on. I would rather be aware of those doing drugs than be the one that is caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. better to be wise than ignorant.

Scorpio chill out most the people on here are nice and friendly. Why are you so hostile? Here have adrinker

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 03:23 PM

i just had someone in here ask me when was the last time i had a intimanite encounter with a man.. well actually thats non of there business as of when, for im not with that person, so why should i have to tell him, my love life. or my life in general, the way he has his profile he acts like hes macho and that really turns me off..noway noway

Queene hang in there just block him or whatever...There are still a lot of nice people here. Don't waste your time responding to the dip sh*ts.flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 02:28 PM

I wonder, how many people here are actually from Oregon?

Post started in the newbie forum...then got moved.

I'm from Oregondrinker

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 01:14 PM
Hi and welcomedrinker

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:37 AM

forsay Texas

I just wanna know where Forsay, Texas is. Is it near Marfa?

Right across the creek from FUBAR, Texaslaugh flowerforyou drinker

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:25 AM
Edited by lonely60777 on Thu 03/06/08 11:26 AM
Hey there used to be a hand-carver motorcycle in the Royal Hawaiian(?) Mall on display it was huge and made of all different types of wood. Any chance one of you could take a picture of it and email it to me?

Mahalo
Aloha
Lonelyflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:07 AM

Morning all! I'll have some coffee, smells great!

Louisiana is going to be in the mid 60's today and sunny!drinker

Hi Cleo 60's here and sunny also.....havng a mochadrinker

Have a sunny dayflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:02 AM
moofoo nice shirt!drinker

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 03:13 PM
Yah huh

surrrre

yep

noway

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 01:45 PM
Welcome jump on indrinker

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 01:36 PM
I'm just a "hunt n pecker" can't keyboard or typedrinker

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 01:22 PM

I just did creat my own

The Oregon Forum would be a good place for this thread. So welcome and keep postingdrinker

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 01:29 PM
Welcome start posting so we can get to know youflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 01:24 PM
Hi and welcomedrinker

shaden I love that picturelaugh