Community > Posts By > sypher770

sypher770's photo
Fri 06/06/14 08:56 PM

I just can't help myself sometimesohwell smokin

Yeah, you Humans need outside help alright.

Silly humans, always making up stuff, how did they even come up with something like love??:tongue:

sypher770's photo
Fri 06/06/14 08:31 AM
Edited by sypher770 on Fri 06/06/14 08:43 AM

we dont charge rent in Africa kids move out wn dy cn afford it

I imagine there is a more respectful relationship between kids and adults in AFrica than in America,,

and more of other types of 'contributions' the children make in the household...

In Africa kids can leave with their parents until they are ready to get married, which means they must have found a job to support themselves, parents pay for their educations as well, but they do help out at home with chores

sypher770's photo
Fri 06/06/14 08:03 AM

Is it wrong to charge your adult children rent if theyr still living at home and not makin much?

Lol .. You said they are not making much, I don't think you should take whatever little they have.
But hey, your house your rules

sypher770's photo
Fri 06/06/14 07:33 AM

This thread kinda struck me funny lol. You say "for friendship" So what does it matter if she has kids or not? What do the kids have anything to do with the friendship or how would they affect in any way?

Maybe in case it escalates from friendship to something more

sypher770's photo
Fri 06/06/14 06:46 AM
A bum asks a man for $2. The man asked, "Will you buy booze? "The bum said, "No. "The man asked, "Will you gamble it away? "The bum said, "No. "Then the man asked, "Will you come home with me so my wife can see what happens to a man who doesn't drink or gamble?

sypher770's photo
Fri 06/06/14 01:27 AM

Yes .. No wonder there are so many single minglers .. Everyone is too afraid to just come out with who they like. Be daring .. Take a chance :-)

Well then ..I dare ya!

sypher770's photo
Fri 06/06/14 01:14 AM

some days during the week I take a city bus
I watch her as she climbs on board
tugging a handcart stuffed with a filthy red Miller's Lite tote bag
I instantly hurt within myself for her
she's wearing dirty black jogging pants, a purple sports bra and runners
a scar runs up from underneath the waist of her pants to the top of the bra
she runs a finger up and down the scar, up and down,down and up
she has burns, scars, raised edges on her exposed skin
a man stands up and gives her his seat
she nudges my foot with her cart
she says 'sorry' and smiles at me
I return the smile saying 'it's okay'
her teeth are darkened yellow, crooked, some missing
I think her age could be thirty
she's so thin, there's no where to hide
I look at passengers, I see disdain, judgement, distaste
it looks as if some are pretending she's not even there
and my hurt for her increases
her pain has no filter

Awesome

sypher770's photo
Fri 06/06/14 01:09 AM
A blonde and her husband are laying in bed watching TV, an old western is on. The husband says to his wife, "I bet you breakfast in bed that the covered wagon hits a rock and the driver falls out dead," "You're on," returned his wife. They watch the western and sure enough the wagon hits a rock in the dirt road and the driver falls out of the wagon... dead. The wife gets out of bed and returns shortly with a tray of food. After eating the husband says, "I have to admit that I saw this movie before. " She in turn confesses, "I saw the movie before too. But I didn't think he was stupid enough to ride over the same rock twice.... "

Haha ..

sypher770's photo
Thu 06/05/14 09:48 PM
That car looks nice

sypher770's photo
Thu 06/05/14 09:39 PM
Good news for guys with nexus devices. Android 4.4.3 is now available through ota or you can get the factory images from Google. For nexus 4 owners, you can get the ROMs from xda developers website. Have fun flashing :)

sypher770's photo
Thu 06/05/14 09:30 PM
I have a nexus 4 I bought since last year. Its still a nice device overall, I like the fact that I have so many options for custom ROMs, am currently running 4.4.2 KitKat on beanstalk rom, I am thinking about flashing paranoid android just for fun.

sypher770's photo
Thu 06/05/14 09:24 PM

On Distrowatch.com Android OS is on its second beta. Android came from Linux. :smile:

http://www.landofdroid.com/2012/android-x86-review-expanding-your-android-world/

The beauty of android is its open nature. It can be installed on phones, tablets, in car control panels and your PC, among other hardware. Sometimes it is chosen for corporate reasons, and other times it is hacked onto hardware just for the sake of it. This article is about the Android-X86 project, a project to port Android to Intel hardware. Please note, that this project has been running for some time, and is still the only way to get anything above Android 2.3 onto an Intel based device. The new SDK only includes GB for Intel devices.

X86 as I shall now refer to it can be found here, Android-X86. If you go to the download section you will find builds of Android from version 1.6 (Donut), up to 4.0.3 (ICS), and each with builds for varying hardware. If you decide to give X86 a try, it is the hardware support that could prove to be your fist stumbling block. X86 is a hobby project, with no support from hardware manufacturers, so the maintainers tend to only build in support for devices they have, or chipsets that are common. There is however, another way to run X86 and that is as a virtual machine, eliminating the need to overcome any hardware incompatibilities you may have.

Before we go any further, it is probably better to talk about why you might want to run X86. It could be just because you can. I currently have 5 OS’s on my netbook, so that one always works for me. It could be because you develop applications and want an easy way of trying them out. Or, if you are lucky enough, you may have a touch enabled screen on your computer. I am lucky enough to tick two of these boxes: I like installing stuff, and I have a touch-enabled netbook that flips into a tablet. By the end of the year Intel based tablet running win 8 should start to be a common sight, so dual booting Android may be just up your street if you get one. Lastly you may just want to extend the use of an old Netbook or Laptop, with X86 installed you will have a perfect little device for browsing, social networking, and maybe watching some video’s and listening to music.

My initial idea was to explain how to get X86 working on a variety of devices, including a VM, but I feel that the entire article would be taken up going over little changes in hardware, and even then would leave a lot unanswered. Instead, I shall give some links at the end for tutorials and resources to get your X86 up and running.

So how does X86 perform? Actually, it is not too shabby. I have made a very short YouTube video showing it booting and running on my Dell Netbook, and I really don’t think that there is any lag to be seen other than my poor Internet.

Am not a coder but I thought there are Android devices powered by Intel processors already.

sypher770's photo
Thu 06/05/14 09:24 PM

Samsung stellar...just got a warning about my xd card? Wasnt even using the phone....

SD cards are tricky .. Probably a defective unit in which case you have to return.

sypher770's photo
Thu 06/05/14 09:19 PM

Just bought a Samsung Tablet 4, 16 gig. Comes with 50 gig on Dropbox and 3 months of XM radio free. Quad processor and Kit Kat makes it run fast! The cover protector shuts it off, I got for $10 and a screen protector $1. Went over to best-buy to check and laugh because I paid less!

No questions.

Wow ...Happy for u, I want a tablet too but I prefare Samsung note pro.

sypher770's photo
Thu 06/05/14 09:14 PM
Well I guess our iOS friends are wellcome here as well, maybe we can even get them to dump iOS for android :p

sypher770's photo
Wed 06/04/14 06:53 PM
Well, can't really find any good android post so discussions discussions. What android device do currently own, problems with your phone? Ask questionshappy