Community > Posts By > unsure

unsure's photo
Thu 10/10/13 01:34 PM
If you are not happy in your marriage, then you should leave it before you find someone else to cheat with. You have to clean up one mess before you get into another!
IF you are not happy with them in certain ways, I would think you should have known that before you married them.

unsure's photo
Thu 10/10/13 01:25 PM
WE DO?? I don't think all women do..I think I would be afraid of them myself. I would rather have a lover not a killer!! :heart:

unsure's photo
Thu 10/10/13 01:17 PM
I like men with grey in their hair BUT I am going to wash that grey right out of my hair!! blushing

unsure's photo
Thu 10/10/13 02:21 AM
My friend just got back from a cruise and she said it was mostly married couples or friends that are getting together to reconnect. She said she didn't notice any single men...so I think I would actually call a travel agent and ask if they have a cruise for singles???

unsure's photo
Thu 10/10/13 02:18 AM
My advice to you is don't worry about finding anyone right now...worry about being a single mom and taking care of your daughter. I was a single mom and I know that sometimes it does get lonely but your children have to come first.
Just worry about spending time with her because they grow up so fast!
Good Luck!!!

unsure's photo
Thu 10/10/13 02:13 AM
I have to disagree with newbiechick, if someone can not accept that you are being kind and helping your parents...then you do not want them in your life any way!
I do think that you need to put what you would like in a woman? Other then that I think your profile is good.

unsure's photo
Thu 10/10/13 01:57 AM
I am shocked this post is still going!
Trust me..when someone says they can tie a cherry stem in their mouth, it is a turn on!! I don't know why that would make you sick but now you have me wondering so I am going to have to google it!
Any way..it is suppose to be a turn on because if they can do that with their tongue...then wonder what else they could do!!! blushing That is what you should be thinking...off to google I go!!

unsure's photo
Sun 10/06/13 11:27 AM

Like with slightly sucking on the lower lip when pulling away from a good kiss.

Why the hell aren't you young ladies all over this guy!....love

That was going to be my question PLUS has he read FIFTY SHADES OF GREY?

unsure's photo
Sun 10/06/13 10:07 AM

DID SOMEONE SAY b(@)(@)bs ?

drool

{chuckle}

you are bad!!!!

unsure's photo
Sun 10/06/13 10:01 AM
I don't think you realize how unsafe it is to post your number plus pictures of you and your daughter? I don't think you realize how many creeps are really on here!
All I can say is that you sound desperate but please be careful and keep your daughter safe!!!

unsure's photo
Sun 10/06/13 09:58 AM

I THINK YOU SHOULD COVER YOUR BOOBS UP AND KEEP LOOKING FOR THE KIND OF LOVE THAT EVERY RESPECTFUL WOMAN NEEDS!!
WELCOME TO MINGLE!

yep they r showing up too much.... though I take a glance of them..noway

Most men would BUT what kind of men is she really going to attract?

unsure's photo
Sun 10/06/13 09:53 AM
Very nice! flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Sat 10/05/13 08:35 PM
I THINK YOU SHOULD COVER YOUR BOOBS UP AND KEEP LOOKING FOR THE KIND OF LOVE THAT EVERY RESPECTFUL WOMAN NEEDS!!
WELCOME TO MINGLE!

unsure's photo
Sat 10/05/13 07:55 PM
You have to watch them people in Texas!!!
I am happy I never flew to Texas..what a mistake that would have been.

unsure's photo
Tue 10/01/13 04:28 AM
The power of prayer is amazing!!!
Your sister and family is in my thoughts and prayers!
Please keep us updated, so sorry about this happening BUT so glad they found the source of what is causing the problem!! flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Tue 10/01/13 04:20 AM
Welcome to Mingle!!!
You have a nice profile but if you could mention what you are looking for in a woman, then it would be perfect!
I hope you find what you are looking for and join in the forums, that is how everyone gets to know a little about you!! flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Tue 10/01/13 04:15 AM
I don't care who you are, everyone lies. BUT there is a time to lie and a time to come clean and just be honest. I don't think everything is black and white because lets be honest, if you are in a relationship and your mate says...are you upset with me? If you are but you don't want to talk right then, you are going to say something like...it is nothing you did, I am just having a bad day.
Every relationship I have been in, I have never cheated BUT if I wanted to..I would end the relationship first and then go out with the other person. I know how hard it is to find out that your mate has been cheating on you and everyone knows but you.
SO NO I DO NOT THINK YOU CAN BE IN A RELATIONSHIP AND NOT LIE!!!
IF YOU SAID YOU CAN...YOU ARE A GOOD LIAR!!! bigsmile

unsure's photo
Tue 10/01/13 04:05 AM
I guess my question to you is do you want women to go back to those days where we let men bring all the money home and you are the bread winner? I think it hurts a mans pride knowing that some women are smarter then the men and that they make more money then the men do.
I often wonder if men want the women to stay home and not get an education and a better job so they can keep women under their thumb. It does not work that way..after all this is 2013. This is a woman's world and women are just as smart as men. Sometimes we make more money then men and I don't see anything wrong with that.
I think what men have to understand is that we do it for our family. We get a better education to get a better job so we can support our family the best we can. What happens IF our man decides to leave us and we have no education and no job? That is exactly what the men wanted back in the day...they wanted women to depend on them. That is not how it is in today's society. Women have to make a life for themselves just in case they are alone and have to support their children on their own.
I know I did a semester of writing papers on this. It was about how men of different races tried to control their women. They would not let them go to school or work, they mostly liked to keep them barefoot and pregnant. If their men left them, they would usually move in with their families. Who would want to do that? That is why I always push education with my children..get your education so you do NOT have to depend on anyone to help you pay the bills. YOU make sure you can make your own living with out anyone there to help you!!
OK ENOUGH OF MY RANT ON THIS SUBJECT!!

unsure's photo
Tue 10/01/13 03:49 AM
WOW! This is the first time I have ever really seen someone announce what they are looking for straight up. In other words, you don't want a poor lesbian because you have no money!
Glad you have the b*lls to come straight to the point and they know exactly what they are going to get when they get you! SMH noway

unsure's photo
Fri 09/27/13 11:42 PM
WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT..THAT IS WHEN YOU FIND TRUE LOVE.
STOP LOOKING AND IT SEEMS TO FIND YOU!!!
GOOD LUCK flowerforyou

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25