Community > Posts By > unsure

unsure's photo
Fri 09/27/13 11:16 PM
You only say it when you truly feel that this is the person that you can not live with out in your life. When you are IN love with someone, you will know because you won't be able to be away from them for very long without missing them.
If you can look into their eyes and KNOW that this is the person that you want to spend the rest of your life with, then you need to say those 3 BIG words to them. Saying those words should never be taken lightly, it can change your whole life. IF you say it..you better mean it!
GOOD LUCK :heart:

unsure's photo
Fri 09/27/13 10:54 PM

My Dad always told me that boys only have one thing on their mind, and it is nothing good. I was not allowed to date until I was 18 because my parents were very strict. Then we I did date someone, they had to meet my parents and then my brother always took them for a little ride and gave them his set of rules.
NO WONDER I NEVER HAD A CHANCE!! grumble

My brother would always say, you pop my sister and I will pop you. The guys were afraid of my brother so they would never date me. blushing blushing blushing

Story of my life! Except that I have three older brothersbigsmile and they don't play...

YOU POOR GIRL! BUT I WILL SAY THIS, OUR BROTHERS ARE JUST LOOKING OUT FOR US, SO THAT MEANS THEY RESPECT US AND EXPECT THE MEN WE DATE TO RESPECT US ALSO flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Fri 09/27/13 10:49 PM
AKM...I think you need to add more to your profile. What kind of woman are you looking for? I also think you need to change your wording, you sound to c*cky.
You have some very nice pictures on there..so I would keep those up. Other then that just add more and change the wording and you will be good to go! Good luck and welcome to Mingle flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Fri 09/27/13 10:45 PM
WELDER....your profile needs more to it. You need to state what you are looking for in a woman. Plus what do you like to do when you are not working? WOW you are really tall.
WELCOME TO MINGLE AND GOOD LUCK flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Fri 09/27/13 10:36 PM
Maybe you need to go see a doctor about your depression? If you meant to have a car wreck, that is not good. You can not just be with someone because you want to have a baby. It is so hard to be with someone even when you love them. Could you really imagine getting someone pregnant and not loving that person and then you are stuck with that person forever because you have a child with them.
You are young and what you should be doing is thinking about your education. The first thing you need to do is stop writing in text form, it is so hard to understand. You need to write in regular english form so people can understand you. Forget the baby right now, go to the doctor and ask for help for the depression.
YOUR HEALTH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!!! GOOD LUCK

unsure's photo
Fri 09/27/13 08:25 AM
My Dad always told me that boys only have one thing on their mind, and it is nothing good. I was not allowed to date until I was 18 because my parents were very strict. Then we I did date someone, they had to meet my parents and then my brother always took them for a little ride and gave them his set of rules.
NO WONDER I NEVER HAD A CHANCE!! grumble

My brother would always say, you pop my sister and I will pop you. The guys were afraid of my brother so they would never date me. blushing blushing blushing

unsure's photo
Fri 09/27/13 08:19 AM
If you are homeless and you are working, why can't you save money to get even a one bedroom apartment? I know there are people that put adds in the paper wanting a room mate and you don't need a lot of money to move in there.
I bet you have a cell phone! Why is it that no matter how poor people are, they always have a cell phone? That just amazes me that they would take all of their money so they can have a phone. I think I would rather have a place to live and food to eat and do with out a phone.
People need to get their priorities straight. You have to have a roof over your head, food in your belly and you have to pay your bills to keep all of this going. YOU DO NOT NEED INTERNET OR A CELL PHONE. THOSE ARE WHAT YOU ALL LUXURIES IF YOU CAN AFFORD THEM!! SMH

unsure's photo
Fri 09/27/13 08:08 AM
I wonder if we were talking to the same guys?? LOL

unsure's photo
Fri 09/27/13 08:02 AM
Work on your profile. Tell what you are looking for in a woman and tell us a little bit more about yourself.
Put yourself out there in the rooms, this is how people get to know you. You have only posted once..it takes time!!!

unsure's photo
Fri 09/27/13 07:58 AM
You have only posted 6 times and you expect for people to know you?
Get into the community and start posting, then all the women will see what you like and don't like. This is how everyone gets to know you.
Which one of the guys are you? We have to guess?
What are you looking for in a woman?
Fix your profile and state what you want!!
If you don't spend time on doing things in here, you won't meet anyone..you have to put effort into it if you expect something to happen!!
Good luck!

unsure's photo
Fri 09/27/13 07:51 AM
Let me just say this, watching your parent go through Cancer is an awful thing. I watched my Dad go through that in Dec of 08 and then he passed. It is heartbreaking to know that your Dad is sick and there is nothing you can do. I also got very depressed after my Dad passed and I would have flashbacks of my Dad having seizures. I finally had to go to the doctor and be put on medicine to help control my crying out bursts.
It will be 5 years in Dec since we lost my Dad and it still hurts, so it does take time to heal. I would say all you can do is be there for your boyfriend if he needs you. If he is anything like me, I just wanted people to leave me alone and let me get over it because the more I talked about, the more I hurt. You just feel helpless because the man that you love so much for so many years is going to pass away and there is not a d*mn thing you can do about it.
I would actually send your boyfriend a card and let him know you are thinking about him and tell him you are there for him if he needs you. This is his grieving time and I know right now he is angry because he can't help his Dad. He needs space, so don't take it personally. Just let him know IF he wants you to call, let you know but you want to give him his special time with his Dad.
Good luck and God Bless him and his Dad flowerforyou

Also I had a special friend that helped me through a lot of difficult times, so thank you Jim...I could not have done it without you!! flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Thu 09/26/13 04:04 PM
Well if you are that desperate to wait for someone to get drunk to call you to have sex...then go for it. If you don't want to do it, its pretty easy..don't answer the phone! DUH!!!

unsure's photo
Thu 09/26/13 10:02 AM
FIND A CURE FOR CANCER
FIND MY TRUE LOVE THAT I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT
BE HEALTHY AND HAPPY

unsure's photo
Thu 09/26/13 09:59 AM
I know there are times when I check out a profile thinking they look older then they really are, then I look and they are only in their 20's and 30's and I think HOLY CRAP!!!

unsure's photo
Thu 09/26/13 12:28 AM
Honestly...I get emails from really young men or men that could be my dad. I am not looking for another kid to raise and I had an amazing Dad and he could never be replaced.
I would like to think that I am a nice person and one day I will meet my best friend that I don't want to live with out. BUT if this does not happen, I am truly content with my life.
I do look at men around the age group you mentioned, I think there are several nice looking men around that age group. A few of those men have emailed me and I am talking to one who has actually became a very good friend. The other one..I don't know what will happen there but we are just friends for now and if it is just friendship, he seems to be a nice, attractive man.
Not everyone goes through a mid-life crisis, sure some do and they like to feel young again. I am happy to turn a year older every year, I guess when you go through a life threatening disease...you look at life a little bit different!!!

unsure's photo
Wed 09/25/13 02:03 AM
Sure you can find someone that lives overseas and fall in love with them, but how long do you think that is going to last? It cost a lot of money to fly there and to keep calling back and forth. Trust me, I know all about it. I flew 9000 miles and came back to the states with an engagement ring.
It is just to hard because you can not jump in your car when you get worried about the person you love. It cost way to much money and it cost you your heart.
NO WAY WOULD I EVER DO IT AGAIN!!! IT IS JUST NOT REALISTIC TO EVEN THINK A RELATIONSHIP COULD WORK WITH SOMEONE THAT LIVES THAT FAR AWAY!

unsure's photo
Tue 09/24/13 05:03 PM
Just remember that everyone is probably nervous...just keep thinking, they are lucky to meet me because I am a good person. I think men and women love a confident person, so just be confident in yourself. If they decide that you are not for them...then learn from that and keep going on to the next one!!!

unsure's photo
Tue 09/24/13 04:55 PM
If I only had $5 and someone needed it...I would actually give it to that person. I guess I have a lot of my Dad in me, he was a caring man. Thanks Dad for giving me so many of your good points!! UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN...ANGEL KISSES :heart:

unsure's photo
Mon 09/23/13 11:46 PM
My parents taught me to help anyone that needed it if I was able to.
They also taught me that if I have something and I no longer need it, if I am aware that someone is doing without that...give it to that person and do not sell it to them. I actually think I am the last person to do this. Where I live, everyone is out to make a buck..why is this? HELP YOUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS IF THEY NEED IT!!
I GUESS I HAD SOME AWESOME PARENTS!! flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Mon 09/23/13 11:39 PM
Happy Birthday and may you have many more!!
flowerforyou

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25