Community > Posts By > JoeW99

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 02:36 PM

:smile: Use fancy words on your profile like "ecclectic":smile:

:smile: And copy and paste a bunch of stuff in the philosophy and religion threads so you look smart.:tongue:

laugh You dont even have to read the stuff.laugh

:smile: Copy and paste some poetry or quotes by famous people onto your profile.:smile:

But remember to change the name & claim 'em as your own...
laugh laugh laugh

You are both evil! noway

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 02:32 PM

good point joe.

isn't that why we are here too?smokin

Sadly for me not yet. This is a New Year Resolution thing to meet new people. It actually has been a nice experience so far. Not sure if i'm looking for forever with anyone yet, but yeah looking for people that are real.

Maybe we both will find what we are looking for lol.

Best of Luck

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 02:28 PM

Joe,

Call. I went on a great date recently and if called right now, it'd be his lucky night.:wink:

Yeah past the point in my life trying to just get lucky. Getting laid isn't really an issue.. but kinda like her.
Not sure on the calling but i guess a text can't hurt. Worst comes to worst text friends later and find something else to do.

Thanks for the adviceflowerforyou

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 02:23 PM
Edited by JoeW99 on Sat 01/10/09 02:25 PM

someone has to.....:tongue:

I mean, she said in the original post that he said he was horny.

Why does that make him a jerk?
(other than the fact he just invited her over to have sex, that is a little too forward. this part I'm not disagreeing with.)

I just want to make sure that you girls aren't looking for a man with no sex drive at all. like some sort of an all obeying drone that in the end will bore you to death in real life.yawn

Maybe i can clear up something for you. ANY GIRL/WOMEN in this forum can get laid... if you are a female and just want to get laid you go to a bar (disguard your standards) and make it known this is your intent. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A GUY TO TAKE YOU UP ON IT. - mind you not a good guy.. but a guy.
Not every man on this site can do the samething.. call it unfair but it's life.

What i'm trying to explain to you is chances are most of the females that come to this site are looking for something more meaningful then random FUCl<. They are looking for a relationship or someone that is real. Thus a converstation and getting to know each other as well as having like interests seems a must before you dive into the.. LETS GET NAKED line.

Hope you kinda get where i'm coming from on this.

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 02:14 PM
So this is the situation i find myself in right now.

Date has bailed for movies/dinner tonight due to work... understand that and not bitter since she works 12 hour shifts at a hospital.
Exchanged numbers with a cute girl last night. She told me to let her know how the night went.. so text her after friends and i left the club and she did text me back. Now... i have no plans at this moment for tonight, her friend said i should come down to the club they would be at tonight- male friend. Pretty sure she doesn't know he told me this since she was off getting a drink.

Do I-
Text her- let her know my plans went belly up and wondered if she wanted to do something.

Show up to the club- If it goes well she is happy to see me(mentioning that her friend had told me to go there) / if it goes bad i look like a stalker...

Call her- we have only met twice before, so don't know her that well.. except she is cute.

Wait to call/text- find something else to do and wait 2 or 3 days before i text or call her. Since i'm new to dating have already messed this up a couple of times!

Wait just to see her again- every Friday night we all go to the same place, so sure i will see her again.. well hope i will.

So those are my choices atm.. delayed till 2pm already but still not sure which route to take. Any suggestions?

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 02:01 PM

Sometimes I think I bore people. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but it feels like when I talk to new girls that they seem "bored" of me really fast. I don't know why i think I'm a funny and interesting person, but I don't know why it seems like I may bore them. What would be a better way to "present" myself? Not that I want to embellish anything, but maybe its just the way I talk or something..

This is actually an easy fix if you are getting to the point where they are talking to you. Stop talking. Ask questions instead. Will prolong the conversation while you get to know them.. also they might mention something you have in common. Then there will be lots to talk about.

Just a thought.

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 01:38 PM

How else would I shoot him?

so bad... noway

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 01:30 PM

walking in the RAAAAIIIIN!!!

You should live in Seattle then!

Was in Toronto in November, not so much rain as snow.
But yeah here if we get an inch of snow everything shuts down. - gotta love Washington drivers.

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 01:23 PM
Edited by JoeW99 on Sat 01/10/09 01:24 PM

If you were admitted to the hospital because there was a chance you might be having a heart attack, scared and lonely, who would be the one person in your life that you would gain the most comfort from? Who would you call?

Nobody.

I wouldn't want my Mom to get worried and there is no one else for me to call.

Yeah know what you mean by worrying your mom, but damn if i didn't call her.. what they heart attack didn't finish she would!
Great thing about moms and unconditional love.

For all those that said noone, might be time pick up a phone and call someone you actually care about. Probley be shocked they actually care about you too.

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 01:07 PM
Actually really good.
Your eyes are amazing. flowerforyou

:heart: from one coast to another :heart:

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 01:05 PM
Actually very nice.

But that being said GA is along way from WA lol.
Have a brother living in Augusta but he is married.. sorry.

Think it might just be a distance thing, best of luck.

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 12:58 PM

Thank gawd it wasn't just me! I kept lookin' at this thread thinking "I don't get it???" :laughing:

Yeah you weren't alone on that one.. i read it 5 times.

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 12:57 PM
No.

Seems people i know use it as a form of escape. Escaping reality might seem easy enough but does it really make reality go away when the high is over?

I'm not here to judge anyone and to each his own unless it effects my life or someone i know. Just saying, hiding away from life isn't always the answer.

That goes for 420, people that drink to forget, and people that never leave the house.. EVER. Your life is only what you make out of it, sadly we are all on a timer.. why waste it?

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 12:33 PM

why bring this up? Are you saying all men want to have phone sex? with the things they have on the internet now why would a man read your profile and decide he was gonna hit you up for phone sex? I dont know its smells a little fishy to me?

I don't see where she said all men want to have phone sex.

Me either.

I think the key words he used was "I'm Horny", doubt in anyway she was refering to all men.

Gave my number out for the first time last night on this site, to someone that asked. Had an hour to burn while waiting for my friends to go out,so figured why not. Nice enough person but kinda werid still to me meeting people on the internet. Think it was mostly me acting nervous about the phone call. Probley be awhile before i do that again.

But she didn't ask by saying... "I'm Horny"- probley why i gave her the number.

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 12:14 PM

flowerforyou Ladies, is it possible for you to eat a whole banana or sausage with out thinking dirty thoughts?:tongue:I know most guys can't watch a women eating either without getting turned on even a little.:tongue:

Um, I've never found any food erotic...that just seems wrong on so many levels...*butes a banana* and guys make no sense...wanna imagine i'm chewing your wiener?? *l*

noway noway rofl rofl rofl

noway

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 12:01 PM
4 of us, i see... ok who is throwing the party?

slaphead

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:58 AM
Edited by JoeW99 on Sat 01/10/09 11:59 AM
Mom of course. You can't beat unconditional love.

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:56 AM
Anyone can go around proclaiming to be a "Nice Guy" or "A Jerk", it seems on the internet i'm finding it more and more.

Actions tend to speak louder then words. Those actions will let people make their own judgements of you. Proclaiming what you are for most people is just another mask to wear.

Unlike a true peacock spreading it's tailfeathers, i'm finding more and more chickens with feathers glued to their A$$e$.

Just my two cents-

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:38 AM
Welcome, good luck here!

Hello:
iwould like to meet people from great britain , i think the people from ireland has a good sense of humor, i like them
i'm from argentina , hello everybody!
Ana Cecilia

scared Red flag, warning, warningscared

Ok where did this one slip in at?

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:37 AM
Havn't seen many femmies around but check out the forums you might get lucky.

Welcome.