Community > Posts By > JoeW99

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/31/09 12:12 AM

I just went to another site I play on and checked out a couple of profiles.

This one dude had his 2nd picture of him wearing a light blue semi see-through "blouse" and you could see he had a bra on underneath.

If you were into this kinda thing (guys) would you post the picture on a dating site???

It would NOT cause me to write to him, just curious.

I guess he believes getting it out there in the open first, narrows down the type of women to respond to him. Be kinda werid to spring that on someone at the first meeting.

So the real question is did he look good in it? laugh

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/31/09 12:07 AM

I have a Valentine! smitten

Congrats flowerforyou

JoeW99's photo
Fri 01/30/09 11:49 PM
Single... frown

JoeW99's photo
Fri 01/30/09 08:37 PM

im new also and am looking for action intimately

Somehow i think an 18 year old is passing on that comment made by a 52 year old.

On the plus side you won an award, please pick up your "i'm a douche" sign as you exit the building.

Welcome to the site.

JoeW99's photo
Fri 01/30/09 08:34 PM
Well if want to take on the 50+ and older crowd at 22 let him have at it!

Live and let live, best of luck on the site junior.

JoeW99's photo
Fri 01/30/09 08:26 PM
Welcome to the Site.

JoeW99's photo
Fri 01/30/09 08:25 PM

pssssst.... just be careful... I know a real FREAK a#% on this site...

Wow... way to throw us under the bus! lol

Best of luck, welcome to the site flowerforyou

JoeW99's photo
Fri 01/30/09 08:22 PM
Best of luck, welcome to the site flowerforyou

JoeW99's photo
Thu 01/29/09 11:10 PM

If you sell alot of spicy stuff you then in turn sell alot of drinks......$$$$$$ ding ding ding cha ching!!!bigsmile

Salty actually. Use to be an old McDonald trick before they were cracked down on. Over salt the fries/food and increase the need for people to buy drinks. In Fast food places drinks have the highest profiet margin of any other item.
While you are lucky to make a quarter profiet per burger you net 75 cents - $1.00 per drink.

Oh to the OP. I'll take a bagel with cream cheese.. yeah, yeah i know i have to walk 3 miles to lose the weight from it. BUT TOASTED BAGELS are soooooo good.

JoeW99's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:55 PM

WOW.....you men gossip more than women!!!surprised rofl rofl rofl

Don't act so jealous!

JoeW99's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:49 PM

Ok, I am now back together with my ex. It is going "ok" Not perfect, but better than expected. I am doing the whole "Don't be to nice method" and it seems so far to be working. I just wonder how long I gotta keep this up lol It's cool and all that she seems fairly happy with the current situation, but I am not getting any real affection in return as of yet. I just hope it gets back to like it was in the beginning at some point. Just wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation.

Not to be overall negative... but you said "how long do i gotta keep this up lol". This implies that you are not being real to yourself. Anytime you have to act "fake" for a person to like/love you, it is doomed to fail. You can only keep a mask on for so long.

Best of luck, you are going to need it.

JoeW99's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:41 PM

bad news..bad news...bad news...

and at work..

baddd badd news...trouble...forget it

What she said.

Even dogs don't crap where they lay. Keep it out of work.

Anytime i get close to pulling the tigger on someone i work with, i basically ask myself "if it came down to quitting my job to stay with that person, would I?". Based on this guys actions towards you, i would say he isn't worth your time or potential trouble.

JoeW99's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:34 PM

Joe,

I think HeartSoul raised some good points.

I agree. Those are traits i would look for in any future relationship. All we have to do now is find a "perfect" person and clone them! My idea so i get the original! flowerforyou

JoeW99's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:29 PM

this guy told me that guys and girls have a different perspective of what attracts them. he also told me that they have a different version of what beauty means to guys.
do u think it is different? what do guys think is attractive or beautiful?

Well let's see how well you take a person being blunt.

Most guys base what they consider "attractive- P.C. term for do-able" on what they think they can pull. A butt ugly guy will tend to have lower standards knowing that he has limited options. While a well off/attractive man wouldn't touch a women over 150 lbs. Age, financial success, baggage and over all horniness factor in as well. In the end our level of what we find attractive changes as we do.

As far as beautiful. Have only told 2 people they are beautiful my entire life. This is a person i find "attractive" on the outside and just as perfect on the inside. Not a term i throw around... and only love factors into my decision on using that term.

JoeW99's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:17 PM
What all of you have posted looking in a person, when taking your kids into account makes sense. It's the same qualities our ideal person would have even if kids weren't in the picture.

Now time to take the "shades" off some of you happy parents.

The person that chooses to be with you, is settling. Don't jump the gun and call the hounds on me till you read my explanation. In a relationship there is such a thing as a compromise and settling. Having childern with someone else, then expecting another person to love them as you love them isn't a compromise. You have made choices in your life for you ( and whoever you were with at the time), not for the person who now enters the picture. They had no say in those choices and yet now you "expect" them to conform to that life style. That is settling.

Is settling bad? not really if the person you chose to do it with is worth the world to you. My whole point of this post is so that you proud parents understand the "flip-side" of what this person will be going through. While you speak of compassion and understanding, make sure you have penlty to give back to this person as well.

JoeW99's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:09 PM

i start school feb 23

Congrats! flowerforyou

JoeW99's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:03 PM

That was what I was feeling, too, about it being a bit inconsiderate. But I question my feelings, and I have doubts that I understand what is going on sometimes.
When I look back at my own posts, sometimes I have to cringe and ask myself, "What in Sam Hill gives me the right to come off like that?"
So, on this subject of newcomers, I had to ask if I am seeing things through tinted glasses.
I don't want to tread on newcomers, blasting them as a "Welcome To Mingle" bullying tactic.
I'm just asking if it is reasonable for new peeps to ask interested people to contact them. And is it really egotistical?

Sadly you have answered your own question. Yes you are looking at it through tinted glasses. You have decided ( as most of us) to post/read the forums in an "attempt" to get to know people and let them get to know us. Most of us find this the correct way of socializing.

That being said, it is not the only way. Just because we have decided to invest time that way... a new person to the site is not subject to the same rules we subject ourselves to. Do you have a right to call him egotistical? sure.

I however don't find it egotistical, or worry about it really. The type of people that will respond to him are probley no where close to the type of people i would like to get to know. If anything he is thinning out the low brow, hump a leg in a mintue, omg Fu<k me now cause i can't get it anywhere else type of people i don't really care about.

JoeW99's photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:53 PM

he may be playing a get to know you better game.. ask him something back like.... mountains or the beach, candle light dinner at home or at a nice restraunt, coffee or tea... etc...

This is one way to handle the situation since he is playing his version of the "options" game. By using options that more fit what you are looking for in a relationship, he "may" get the hint.

Although if he doesn't, your next text reply should read:

"Castration by dull knife or rusty scissors?"

Even the slow guys in the crowd will get the message.

JoeW99's photo
Thu 01/29/09 04:28 PM
Edited by JoeW99 on Thu 01/29/09 04:29 PM
Meh... his sign off has the desired effect. Whether you consider him annoying or funny, you do remember who it is. Not bad for a guy thats been here less then a month and has less then 1,000 post. Notice how many of you knew who it was just from that phrase.

I refer to remember him from this post.

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/198560

Always gotta watch those "nice guys" lol. flowerforyou

JoeW99's photo
Thu 01/29/09 04:06 PM
Welcome to Mingle, best of luck.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25