Community > Posts By > JoeW99

JoeW99's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:51 AM

bigsmile I am so grateful for your compassionflowerforyou

Translation: I do think a foot in the butt is SEXY!

Oh and MM, stop sending me those naked pictures! NO means NO!

i feel so dirty... hold me :cry:

sad You wuz emotionally blackmailing me into getting nekkid and making love on the webcamtears

Think you are mistaking me for Gypsy!

Don't worry she does the same thing to me sad

JoeW99's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:49 AM
Edited by JoeW99 on Fri 01/23/09 12:49 AM

tears Somebody wuz trying to get Peccy to take nekkid pictures of himself and email themtears

Speaking of which! Stop sending my yours! NO means NO!

i feel so dirty... :cry:

:cry: It was you that was trying to emotionally blackmail Peccy into sending you his nekkid picsfrown

Sadly, havn't been here long enough to know who Peccy was. From what everyone is saying he seems like a good guy.

JoeW99's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:47 AM
Edited by JoeW99 on Fri 01/23/09 12:48 AM

bigsmile I am so grateful for your compassionflowerforyou

Translation: I do think a foot in the butt is SEXY!

Oh and MM, stop sending me those naked pictures! NO means NO!

i feel so dirty... hold me :cry:

JoeW99's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:45 AM

tears Somebody wuz trying to get Peccy to take nekkid pictures of himself and email themtears

Speaking of which! Stop sending my yours! NO means NO!

i feel so dirty... :cry:

JoeW99's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:40 AM

The ladies are just as guilty of emotional blackmail as the fellas are. They just use it to get a different result, whether it be "love", "money", or something else.

YAAAAAAAAA we just want to suck your brain cells out and spit them out on the sidewalk......and then we go for the heart!!!pitchfork But lets not forget we rip it out along with your balls!!!!pitchfork explode

Alright, take the brain cells and even the heart. Leave my balls where they are! kthxbye!
Im sorry!!! But I must take your balls!!!!bigsmile TY come again!!!bigsmile

"I'm sorry but you have reached a number that has been disconnected. Please check your number and try again."

JoeW99's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:39 AM

:cry: Guys are always making me show my naked body on the webcam to prove my love.:cry:

=( I'll kick their booties for you!

noway
Careful how you play that one, he is kinky!

JoeW99's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:34 AM

The ladies are just as guilty of emotional blackmail as the fellas are. They just use it to get a different result, whether it be "love", "money", or something else.

YAAAAAAAAA we just want to suck your brain cells out and spit them out on the sidewalk......and then we go for the heart!!!pitchfork But lets not forget we rip it out along with your balls!!!!pitchfork explode

Alright, take the brain cells and even the heart. Leave my balls where they are! kthxbye!

JoeW99's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:32 AM

What do people mean when they say a few pounds over?????

You could ask them to define "few".

But might want to put on some protection first.
flowerforyou

JoeW99's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:26 AM

bigsmile How do you detect how serious someone is in a relationship with you?bigsmile

Usually by the time we are naked i'm figuring it out!

Actually they start to call for no reason. Just because "they are just thinking of you". Most times a good sign on how serious they are getting.

JoeW99's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:23 AM
Never understood how people view a sticky keyboard as a mark of love.

Maybe i'm just new the whole "internet meeting people thing". Say if they push.. don't bother pushing back just walk.

JoeW99's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:15 AM

Why are women, or females in general sensitive about their weight? can someone help me out on this one cause it puzzle mah mind!.

'Cuz they fat!

Wrong. They can be sensitive about their weight when they're skinny too.

Actually this is sadly true. Had a ex that was 5'2" 120lbs always skipping meals to keep her weight down. Funny what the human mind perceives reality to be.

JoeW99's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:13 AM

Why are women, or females in general sensitive about their weight? can someone help me out on this one cause it puzzle mah mind!.

'Cuz they fat!

scared
No worries putting 911 on speed dial as i type.

Got you covered!

JoeW99's photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:04 AM

<<<---- wonders if the IRS gets on this website

Not saying anything till i talk with my lawyer.

But nice try!

JoeW99's photo
Thu 01/22/09 11:57 PM

dining at a restaurant alone?

Lunches, no big deal. Usually on a timer anyway.

For take out dinners no worries... actually eating at a sit down style restaurant for dinner solo? no.

JoeW99's photo
Thu 01/22/09 11:53 PM

Wow, good question! :wink:

I would have to say, not come on to me too strong. It just ruins the date altogether. frustrated
that and tryin to get in my pants the second i meet them lol give it a lil bit **** atleast an hour or till after we eat lol

Only have to feed you and wait an hour? kinda of like going swimming? Sweeettt!

Tell me how much my portion of the check is.
laugh

At that point you just tell him, you more then paid your fair share for putting up with his dumba$$.

JoeW99's photo
Thu 01/22/09 11:48 PM

2...... and one i thought she gave me something .... turned out to be an ingrown hairlaugh
thats hilarious i bet you were releaved lol

the doctor at the clinic laughed at me

they wouldn't in new orleans, we have epidemic outbreaks here, for aids(not rolaids) hep b,c,d, and some of my friends have passed on already. it's really bad here.

IT's amazing how people play with fire, then are confused when they get brunt. Use some common sense, if she is tagging you on a one nighter - it doesn't make you that "special guy". Chances are it just makes you number 101 for the year.

JoeW99's photo
Thu 01/22/09 11:43 PM

.. and then check it every 30 seconds.

Only if i'm carrying on a conversation with someone or a group of people in that post.

Usually i just make fun of the OP or someone in the thread and then make my escape.

JoeW99's photo
Thu 01/22/09 12:48 AM
Damn logic killed the thread...

but, but, i did say kick him in the nuts?

I R HATZ LOGIK :(

JoeW99's photo
Thu 01/22/09 12:44 AM
Edited by JoeW99 on Thu 01/22/09 12:47 AM

I posted an add on craigslist for no strings attatched sex and I have 3 responds already. I am almost to the point of blue balls should I persue the e-mails I received

4 years without....and I have never even CONSIDERED doing something like that.

: shakes head :

4 years! Damn... if i get to that point noone better drop anything in front of me and bend over to pick it up!

Oh yeah about the topic... damn man, don't sell yourself short- i heard there was this topic/thread you can look up that might fix your problem.

Edit: sorry had to find a link to it!
http://mingle2.com/topic/show/85900

There you go! Sadly a step up from CE section of CL.

JoeW99's photo
Thu 01/22/09 12:27 AM
Edited by JoeW99 on Thu 01/22/09 12:29 AM

drop him like a lead ballon

haven't heard that expression before...lead balloon..what does it mean..

If a balloon were made of lead what do you think it would do. She should drop him that same way! I can't believe you have never heard of that before.

Can't say i have either.. for one how would you fill up a ballon made of metal? Don't see any way a metal ballon would expand under air pressure alone. A balloon is a flexible bag filled with a type of gas, such as helium, hydrogen, nitrous oxide or air. If it is already pre-formed ballon shape then not really a ballon by difinition.
( i know take my logic and jump off a high bridge!)

That being said.

Advice to the OP:

Kick him in the nut sack! That is all.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25