Community > Posts By > JoeW99

JoeW99's photo
Thu 01/22/09 12:14 AM

How do you move on from someone you thought was the "one." Someone you shared every interest with you could possibly imagine. Are there copies of the same type out there, but actually are willing to love you back? This is about where I am at right now.

OK TOUGH LOVE TIME.

Step 1: Stand up.
Step 2: Get a running start at the kitchen table so the corner hits your groin.

For at least a solid minute you will not think about her or the past. If problem persist after the minute time frame, repeat steps 1 and 2 till you pass out. That should buy you atleast a couple hours of rest!

Guaranteed to work.

JoeW99's photo
Thu 01/22/09 12:08 AM

that every time i talk to a women that their stuff gets deleted, i mean like i was talking to this one woman who seemed really nice but then all of a sudden her account got "deleted" even though she was the one who prolly did it lol, i was just wondering, is there any real chick out there?

Did you use one or more of the following lines in an email:

I want to drink your bath water.

I have a bug collection, wanta see?

I swear the doctor said i have it, but i can't spread it.

I'm a "nice guy".

Yes i always call women "chick".

If the answer is no, then maybe it's just back luck. Get back on the horse!

If the answer is yes, seek help.. right now.

JoeW99's photo
Wed 01/21/09 11:22 PM
Edited by JoeW99 on Wed 01/21/09 11:22 PM

im very bored !ohwell

Wow must be late, read your name as Chubbylover...

laugh

JoeW99's photo
Wed 01/21/09 11:20 PM
Already time for the "i'm bored" thread to start?

Don't we usually wait till midnight? Must be a slow night!

drinker

JoeW99's photo
Wed 01/21/09 11:18 PM
Welcome to the site!

JoeW99's photo
Wed 01/21/09 11:17 PM

Hi, I'm new to this site or any site for that matter and need some pointers. So if your willing to shot straight I'll be the target to get some constructive feedback on my profile.

Lol.. relax.. take off the tie, undo a button. Join the forums and get to know people bigsmile

As far as constructive feedback, trust me people on this site will be more then happy to give you an opinion! Whether you want it or not flowerforyou

Welcome to the site, have fun.

JoeW99's photo
Wed 01/21/09 06:27 PM

You will, I average 3 dates a week from here, here's a tip , use Mutual Match the emails from that alone keeps me busy!!

You are funny in an evil way. Save me a spot in Hell if you get there first flowerforyou

JoeW99's photo
Wed 01/21/09 06:26 PM
Well hopefully a "good guy" is a step up from a "nice guy"... but if you start 100+ "good guy" threads, you are so out of here.

That being said, Welcome.

JoeW99's photo
Tue 01/20/09 07:41 PM

Which one are you?

Unless he had a REALLY good sex job.. profile says he is the guy.

JoeW99's photo
Tue 01/20/09 07:39 PM

sorry joe
good suggestion..thanks for the welcome. Now, do you have any idea what's going on in Chicago.

Lol, no worries here :)

flowerforyou

JoeW99's photo
Tue 01/20/09 07:29 PM

HOW DO YOU WRITE THE IDEA, THAT THERE ARE THREE WORDS THAT SOUND IDENTICAL TO THE NUMBER TWO.DO YOU WRITE "THERE ARE THREE WORDS THAT ARE PRONOUCED THE SAME AS THE WORD THAT MEANS "ALSO".BECAUSE IN FACT THERE IS ONLY ONE WORD THAT IS USED TO DISCRIBE "ALSO" AND IN FACT THE WORD "TOO" CAN ALSO BE USED TO EXPLAIN "EXCESS" AS IN "TOO MUCH."

"Likewise"

You may find it "additionally" helpful to turn off your caps lock button, before posting riddles.
Respones may prove to be much more on topic.

Welcome to the site.

JoeW99's photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:43 PM
Edited by JoeW99 on Tue 01/20/09 06:16 PM

I don't think anyone's really understanding what I'm saying lol I'm not asking to see if I think I'm ready or not, I myself know that I'm ready for either one however I just would like to know other peoples opinions or suggestions based on personal experience or anything of the sort.

A tattoo is easier to hide, given the location. Which will come in handy depending on your surroundings. A lip ring on the other hand... unless you have a fetish for wearing a ski mask, most times you will find yourself taking it out.

JoeW99's photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:38 PM

God is speaking through me tonight.

Translation:

I have decided to mix my perscription medication with alcohol.. let the party begin before the coma sets in!! Weeeeeeeeeee.... /thump.

JoeW99's photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:20 PM

flowerforyou Would I be right if I said that women are much more discreet than men are when it comes to looking at someone they find attractive?flowerforyou

They just don't seem as publicly vocal for the most part. Then again, generally most horny guys are just stupid by nature... and verbal to the point of annoyance.

JoeW99's photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:13 PM
Stephen King has always been my favorite writer.

However my favorite book is Life of Pi. If you can understand the symbolism of the story, as it relates to religion, people, nature.. there is a life time of understanding human nature in store for you.

Trick is to always look deeper then the words.

JoeW99's photo
Tue 01/20/09 04:29 PM

Start using Mutual Match & find women locally that fit your needs!!

You are evil for telling people that...
drinker but funny.

Welcome to the site.

JoeW99's photo
Tue 01/20/09 04:28 PM
Welcome to the site.

JoeW99's photo
Mon 01/19/09 06:18 PM
Edited by JoeW99 on Mon 01/19/09 06:20 PM

It wasn't a baseball bat...laugh

I was just trying to gain clarity...

I have had a word or two but I'd hope that I hadn't actually insulted her...Or anyone for that matter.

It's just hard sometimes in text to infer correctly...

cool?drinker

Oh it's cool. My post was a way to make someone smile, chances are it was successful.

Not everything i do or post is evil in nature.. just some of it flowerforyou

Edit: well least Mirror smiled.. but then again never seen him not smile. Damn happy people :heart:

JoeW99's photo
Mon 01/19/09 06:14 PM

tend to avoid cliques of any type. If someone started a thread based on all or any of my favorite things, I think I'd avoid it unless it was obviously welcoming to everyone.

So yeah...I do boycotte some threads, and some members. I'm sure they aren't losing any sleep over it though...

while i certainly avoid some threads (namely the TPAYs and the games section just because i think they are pointless and a waste of a post), i can't say that i boycotte certain people.

i truthfully can't say that i see cliques and/or that certain people are excluded. maybe i just don't pay that much attention, or maybe it's because i just assume the 'cliques' are rather 'friendships' based mostly on the length of time the posters have been members of the site.

That's how naive I am...I don't even know what a "TPAY" is...ohwell

Damn i don't.. hate being new here, nvm i'll ask Mirror later.

JoeW99's photo
Mon 01/19/09 06:12 PM
Edited by JoeW99 on Mon 01/19/09 06:13 PM

I only exclude those that warrant exclusion by their cowardly acts on forum.

is that a jab?

Yeah it is. Not you though Allen. It was something that happened a while back. No use in dregging it up now.

Okay then...nevermindflowerforyou

Damn dude you went from wielding a baseball bat to flowers in 1.2 seconds!

Do it again, was rather entertaining!

edit: I'll help.. heard MM said something about you too! (sorry MM i just want to see it again)

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25