Community > Posts By > JoeW99

JoeW99's photo
Sun 01/25/09 07:15 PM
Edited by JoeW99 on Sun 01/25/09 07:17 PM

blah blah blah.....i think it just goes to show that BOYS dotn like to talk........they like to look

makes me wanna weed whackpitchfork

Always comes down to the "weed whacking"... and you wonder why they hide!! Shame on you!

JoeW99's photo
Sun 01/25/09 06:42 PM
Single.. but kinda of looking drinker

JoeW99's photo
Sun 01/25/09 06:33 PM
Welcome to the site flowerforyou

JoeW99's photo
Sun 01/25/09 06:08 PM

If you think things are not working out and someone says "Do what you gotta" are they protecting themselves? Or do they not give a ****?

Only said that once to a person i was in a relationship with. Mainly i knew what she wanted to do anyway, no point begging her to do something different. Rather just let her do it, instead of make myself look like a fool trying to change her mind once it's set.

She did what she did, i broke up with her the next day. Maybe not the best way to handle a situation, but be damn if i go out begging anyone for anything.

JoeW99's photo
Sun 01/25/09 03:52 PM

Good stuff but if you go off of it you will boil rabbits alive.scared

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

I guess thats the side effect they forgot to list...

huh??laugh

scared
Ok so if Pat and i run away at the same time and i push him over to make my escape.. does that mean i'm a bad guy?

JoeW99's photo
Sun 01/25/09 03:49 PM

btw....pick up bacon!!!:wink:

If we are going to play "roles" means you are cooking it! :wink:

JoeW99's photo
Sun 01/25/09 03:44 PM

"Nice guy" thread number 42.

Today.

whoa

Been that bad today? sad.

@ the OP: Always a dangerous tactic to "attempt" man bashing in the hope of getting women interested in you. Best case senerio you end up on the "friends" list and might as well start helping them pick out nail polish for the weekend. You know, for the guy they are going to go on a date with.. while you sit at home and do the dishes. Worst case is you get hit on by more men then women.

Perhaps another angle of attack would suit you better.

JoeW99's photo
Sun 01/25/09 03:39 PM
Meh free country...

Forums would be dead if 1/2 of the people left, and all that remained were sob stories about lost love and "nice guys" looking to get laid.

Live and let live drinker

JoeW99's photo
Sun 01/25/09 03:22 PM
Feared by enough people already... only loved by a few.

I'll take love from the right person, the rest can think what they will.

JoeW99's photo
Sun 01/25/09 07:38 AM

I remember the days when i use to get money back.

Now that i make more, just another bill in the mail... so yeah.. i wait a little longer!

Don't worry i always "eventually" pay good 'old Uncle Sam.

Yes, I remember those higher tax bracket days. April 10th was usually the date I filed. Didn't want to wait until those last couple of days...

You know it's bad when you know the brackets.. then you start doing math in your head of how many days of work you have to miss to stay in the lower bracket.

Sadly i finished 169.65 cents to much.. my math skills are going to Sh!t. Oh well, better luck next year. Sure Uncle Sam was smiling... grumble

Yeah Apirl 9th at midnight sounds about good!! devil

JoeW99's photo
Sun 01/25/09 07:33 AM

That's all I have to say. I started dating a beautiful lady tonight. I'm happy!

Have you ever noticed that no one ever gets all excited when they start dating an UGLY woman?

Weird.

Love is stronger then beer goggles they say.
nOW YOUR SCREWED!!!noway laugh noway

What about for those like myself who don't drink?

You could rub salt in your eyes before entering a place! Hmmm.. yeah that's the best i have.. sorry!

I have like one or two beers on a night out, havn't been drunk since college.. so guess i'm in the same boat. Best of LUCK!

JoeW99's photo
Sun 01/25/09 07:30 AM
I remember the days when i use to get money back.

Now that i make more, just another bill in the mail... so yeah.. i wait a little longer!

Don't worry i always "eventually" pay good 'old Uncle Sam.

JoeW99's photo
Sun 01/25/09 04:55 AM

droolWho was the last person to flirt with you?drool

Besides people from this site?

Hmmm... Dealer from a poker tournament on Friday night.

JoeW99's photo
Sun 01/25/09 04:40 AM
Nothing much OC, poker tournment on Friday.. got home Saturday morning at like 4 a.m. and slept all Saturday! (Finished 8th out of 152, so in the money.. just not big moneyohwell )

Figured i wake up and actually go out and get food to put in the house. Thinking noone else will be shopping at 5 am in the morning! Well shouldn't be that many people lol.

Hows everyone else doing?

JoeW99's photo
Sun 01/25/09 04:36 AM

That's all I have to say. I started dating a beautiful lady tonight. I'm happy!

Have you ever noticed that no one ever gets all excited when they start dating an UGLY woman?

Weird.

Love is stronger then beer goggles they say.

JoeW99's photo
Sun 01/25/09 04:34 AM
Morning! drinker

Trying to figure out what coffee stand to hit this morning... oh the decisions, decisions.

Yeah my life as a single person, let the good times roll... so need a mocha right now!

drinker

JoeW99's photo
Sun 01/25/09 04:31 AM
Welcome to the site.

JoeW99's photo
Sun 01/25/09 04:30 AM
waving

JoeW99's photo
Sun 01/25/09 04:30 AM
Many "wrong guys" anywhere you go, best of luck finding the "right guy". flowerforyou

Welcome to the site.

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/24/09 04:19 AM
Hey Sea / Romero, yeah just reading old post for now.

Just looked like the only active thread going so just dropped by to say hi waving

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25