Community > Posts By > JoeW99

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:35 AM

Hi all waving

I am new to the dating thing, never done internet dating, but thought I would give it a try. I am looking for a great guy who is not into head games. I have dealt with that too many times. Also looking for some good chat buddies. I am busy, but will always have time for that special someone.

New here and meeting people on the internet as well, so far isn't that bad. Hope you like it here.

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:34 AM
Welcome

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:33 AM
Welcome

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:33 AM

when someone says Hi: to you; do you say Hi back? Or, do you grunt? or, do you ignore the person? or, do you knod your head? or, do you give them a rasberry? or,do you say something else?glassesshades

Why not say hi back? Being rude just to be rude, seems like a waste of energy to me.

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:18 AM

Most people will tend to show systems of passive-agressive behavior when pushed to a breaking point. Fight or flight, it is a form of flight. Generally showing signs of it when in a position where you have no recourse. For most people it is not a disorder, it's being human.

People that truely have this disorder are like this all the time. Rude, angry, bitter, but seldom get physical.

flowerforyou

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 01:27 AM

i agree on 8 seconds....and would like to add Seven Pounds...That movie was so sad :(

Seen a lot of old ones name, but the newest one i saw was Seven Pounds... when she lays in the water to hear his heart beat. Yeah. That will get anyone.

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 01:12 AM
Welcome

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 01:12 AM
Welcome and best of luck.

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 01:10 AM
drinks

nothing

you would cry and miss me.

Yes Yes we would

drinks

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 01:09 AM

see now that barely hurts...

and when im good..i dont even leave marks

Heard that before...
noway

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 01:06 AM

brokenheart What is the worst way you have been rejected or dumped by someone?:cry:

Not being "dumped" in the first place- they just flat-out disappear. No email replies, no nuthin'. That's pretty rank stuff right there.

Yeah this is bad. Being dumped is bad, not ever knowing why or what happened.. horrible.

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 01:03 AM

smile2 Is it outrageous to not want your significant other to have friends of the opposite sex?smile2

Don't mind usually.. unless they are exs. Then it kinda rubs me the wrong way. (if kids are invovled another story)

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 12:59 AM

Absolutely frusterateing abuse response. They can't dis someone directly so they do it on the sly. Stab you in the back people, jealous people, people who like being the victim. Gossips.

Most people will tend to show systems of passive-agressive behavior when pushed to a breaking point. Fight or flight, it is a form of flight. Generally showing signs of it when in a position where you have no recourse. For most people it is not a disorder, it's being human.

People that truely have this disorder are like this all the time. Rude, angry, bitter, but seldom get physical.

JoeW99's photo
Sat 01/10/09 12:50 AM
I want to be a good guy and just arrest him... and i will, after i'm done.

It's time for karma to come back on him, i'm just getting the ball rolling.

JoeW99's photo
Fri 01/09/09 07:36 PM
Like everyone else-

Shop just got finished with the cuts. Only kept 1/2 of us. While its sad, not worried about my job, more for my apprentices just starting off. Hard to start a new career when times are tough. Top of my field so i'll only get cut if the shop closes.

Still sad to see guys you like get cut, been a rough year for everyone.

JoeW99's photo
Fri 01/09/09 07:18 PM

Well have a photo shoot with the camera phone then tongue2

amen sista!

Oh i see how it's going to be.. 2 on 1.

Dammit. Wheres OC to protect me.

PLAY FAIR!
Btw if you are implying that the picture isn't me, errr lol. I'm sure i would of found something better then a snow day in Washington camera phone shot as a cover.

JoeW99's photo
Fri 01/09/09 07:00 PM
:heart: flowerforyou :heart:

JoeW99's photo
Fri 01/09/09 06:34 PM

To lie for no reason? hmm yeah i would give that some consideration. There is a reason a person lies, you may never find the answer.. but there is always a reason.

:heart: Kim, I like this one, I think you should talk to him bigsmile

hmm blushing do you think he has more pictures?

Lol i see... recent pictures hmm? Well how would i put this in a respectful way.
Not sure if you know, but kinda new( OK REALLY NEW ) to meeting people online.. New Years Resolution thing that actually isn't that bad. The "recent" pictures i do have- have errr.. well other people in them and for the most part that would be ODD. Was going to try and crop them.. but random limbs like arms/legs/cheeks made it seem more creepy then anything.

But yes i will work on getting more pictures.. Promise.

flowerforyou

On a sidenote- yes you are very attractive. :heart:

I am a photoshop guru and would gladly offer my assistance in this matter.

Aww that's sweet! But still odd, i love the people that just took paint and blacked out the person next to them, one guy put horns on his exs picture next to him.. classic.

No i will work on getting other pictures up, just put up the camera phone so noone would have to look at a white screen.

JoeW99's photo
Fri 01/09/09 06:31 PM

What is the difference between a "white" lie and a "lie"?

I consider white lies things that you tell childern that can't fully understand the implications of the turth, such as why is my goldfish swimming upside down.

There is some gray area for me when it comes to this such as when i person under extreme stress-sadness ask you how they look...
"You look fine, are you feeling better?" does wonders for them, compared to "OMG, YOU LOOK LIKE DEATH."

Otherwise a lie is a lie.. no point sugar coating it.

JoeW99's photo
Fri 01/09/09 06:26 PM

hmmm....i wont to eat me some peanutbutter soup...any body knowz how to make da?think

Click on the forums button and come join the fun.. if you want to get an idea of the people here best way to do it.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next