Community > Posts By > JoeW99

JoeW99's photo
Mon 02/16/09 07:17 PM
Most of us have been around the block once or twice. Having gone down the long distance relationship road we know there are a ton of pot-holes along the way.

Relationships are hard enough without adding another factor to them. If you can make it work good for you, most of us don't really see it as a "workable" option.

JoeW99's photo
Mon 02/16/09 07:08 PM
Shave my head, but sucker for long hair on a woman.

JoeW99's photo
Mon 02/16/09 07:06 PM

The question makes my head hurthuh

So will the answer then.

If a person truely understands you and doesn't love you.. then nothing really you can do about it.

If the person loves you but doesn't understand you.. really what you want? So one day when they do understand you and decided they don't like what and who you are, they leave you?

Yes ignorance is bliss, but lying to yourself is still lying. Building a relationship on bad foundations is never a good idea. Once you have found the person that understands you and loves you for you... then you have found what we all are looking for.

Best of luck in that.. flowerforyou

JoeW99's photo
Mon 02/16/09 07:00 PM
You fall in love with a concept. By concept i mean you fall in love with what you think a person is, what you want them to be in your mind. Is this truely love? For some people it's a type of love.. and often enough to try and build something on.

As far as being "true love", doubtful... most times you are just setting yourself up for heartbreak when "this real person" destorys what your mind has created. Best to keep your feelings in check till you have real time to spend with this person.

I know, i know, distances.. distances blah blah blah.. if it's truely love, do you think distance will keep two people apart? Till then, best to keep some control of your feelings and settle for caring about that person.

JoeW99's photo
Mon 02/09/09 02:36 AM

i look at a lot of profiles.

i look at a lot of items on a menu, it doesn't mean that i want to eat them all.

it seems that you noticed.

Yeah even looked at yours.. like to know who is posting.

Call me curious.

JoeW99's photo
Mon 02/09/09 02:35 AM

and you wonder why I put up my cat pics?????noway

it's not like i was hitting on you.
no you werent but you sure had a good look at my profile a week ago.......laugh

Well in his defense.. think i have looked at your profile once a week for the last month or so. Well atleast to see what silly picture you put up next flowerforyou

So far empty toliet paper rolls was my favorite.

JoeW99's photo
Mon 02/09/09 02:23 AM

Goes wrong in your realitionship...........is it always the same thing or always something diffeslaphead rent! slaphead

So honesty time, let's see how you "kiddies" take it.

What goes wrong in all relationships? Time.
Things you use to find endearing, annoy the Fu<k out of you after the millionth time. Scars of little things done though out years of being together are easier to remember then the good things that have happened. People find it easier on their "pride/ego" to blame others for the "bad things" that happen in life.

People make mountians out of mole hills and wonder why they don't have a perfect relationship. All about give and take, at the point you stop giving.. time wins.

Not suppose to throw stones if i live in a glass house right? Well my glass is all broken... so screw off flowerforyou

JoeW99's photo
Mon 02/09/09 02:05 AM

it would seem.

She is quick witted and funny.. often making herself the target of a joke just to get people to laugh.

I know all this from just reading her post, perhaps you should try putting a little more effort into things.. snap judgements are not an "endearing quality".

JoeW99's photo
Mon 02/09/09 01:57 AM

is it because i smoke sometimes? i know this may be a problem for some people, but other than that i dont see why im having such problems. i just dont get the opportunity to meet people at work or in school.

So what you are really asking is "why won't someone enter my life and conform to my likes and dislikes?" You even said you find smoking to be disgusting, why the hell would someone else feel different about your choice?

Ditch the cigs or "settle" for limiting yourself to people that accept it. You atleast have an "issue" that can be worked on... think about those poor dumb ugly Fu<ks that can't afford plastic surgery! Just saying.. count your blessings.

JoeW99's photo
Mon 02/09/09 01:51 AM

ok I guess I dont have any!!!indifferent

you got a sweet bod. i find it endearing.
ya well Im more than just a body.....

i'm sure you are. we all are. i just don't know you so i had to go with what i could see.
oh you can only go by pictures?????huh noway

It's a TRICK question don't answer that!
She'll cut you apart either way you go... just walk away happy

JoeW99's photo
Mon 02/09/09 01:47 AM

endearing qualities?

Blunt and honest.

Oh wait you said "endearing" qualities.. hmm.. damn, have to work on those! frustrated

JoeW99's photo
Mon 02/09/09 01:37 AM
Edited by JoeW99 on Mon 02/09/09 01:38 AM
outed?

No the term "outings" refers to my "recent" meetings of females from this site. Seems some people have a hard time being honest when it comes to telling you what they are like.

Well least three i meet from this site over the past 2 weeks did... If you tell me you weigh 135lbs, i'm not going to believe you put on the other 100lbs overnight. Guess this is me learning about honesty and the internet...

JoeW99's photo
Mon 02/09/09 01:29 AM

btw......talk is cheap, and you have to know who talks and who is really telling the truth.

As for women and men.......everyone "networks".....I know more stuff than I want to know most of the time.......gaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!noway

I'm finding "talk" on the internet to be the cheapest of all. Perhaps i'm just a little bitter given my recent outings.

Btw nice to see you again Gypsy, still working to 100,000k i see!

JoeW99's photo
Mon 02/09/09 01:26 AM

that contained the date of your death, would you open it?

Why not open it? People live their whole lives in fear of the "unknown". The date isn't going to change. However, the way you live your life ( or what remains of it) will change.

Everyone puts off stuff assuming, "i'll do that one day". Most die before that day ever comes.

JoeW99's photo
Mon 02/09/09 01:15 AM

Hahaha

Wow.........where were you when I was in middle school? I bet you have little girls fawning all over you. (as little girls will do with a handsome teacher)

Tanya...good topic! Lying is a no-no...:)

Well this goes both ways... decided to finally meet some "people" from this site over the last 2 weeks. I can sum of the 3 meetings like this.. me driving by and going "oh god no.. please don't be her.. please don't be her".

Yeah it was her. I'm not going to hate but if you are 5'2" both ways.. let's be honest about it. Will save us a lot of time in the end.

Because i'm who i am.. i did keep the date with these people, then lost their numbers in a "freak" cell phone accident. Meh.

JoeW99's photo
Mon 02/09/09 12:47 AM

easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission?

Depends on how bad you want to do something. Asking "permission" opens the door for someone to say "no". While just doing something, least you can play the "oh i didn't think you would mind" card later.

Most of us are smart enough to know what is right and wrong in a relationship. If you are considering doing something wrong, why be in that relationship? Just get out.. then you don't have to answer to anyone.

JoeW99's photo
Mon 02/09/09 12:19 AM
Slow would be an understatement...

JoeW99's photo
Mon 02/02/09 01:09 PM

listed on his Myspace page. Is it a bad idea to send a message to your(soon to be ex)-boyfriend's "friend" women to find out how they know him and if they are in contact with him? We recently determined to be "just friends" after a year and a half, until he feels like he's in a better place, but it's been more like a "just friends" relationship for a year and wonder if he's been messing around on his Yahoo personals and Myspace page. Yeah, I'm a dope who held on for too long.

Like everyone has already said, let it go.

This is a no win situation for you. If you find out he is dating/sleeping with someone new you will just be hurt in the end. If you find out he is not, you will feel like crap for doubting him with little or no proof one way or the other. He won't be thrilled with your actions either way.

You have both chosen to be "friends" for now, would you want a "friend" interjecting into other parts of your life without permission? Being a "friend" involves a level of respect for someone. Sadly i would have to suggest, if you can't stop these types of feelings.. might be better to drop even the "friendship" part.

JoeW99's photo
Mon 02/02/09 12:54 PM
I know this is probley not what you want to hear, knowing the cynical nature of your posts... but everything material can be replaced with time/money. Your life however can not be. So at the end of the day be glad you are still kicking.

Best of luck with everything Lex flowerforyou

Sidenote: if you knock the piss out of the guy taking your money for rent.. should make you feel "slighty" better happy

JoeW99's photo
Mon 02/02/09 12:47 PM
All depends on the person level of skill i'm playing against and how much i dislike them or not.

Low/mid skill level- but like them.. quick kill with a bliz on the Queen/knight/rook to finish.

Low/mid skill level- but hate them.. Slow death where i take every piece on the board, finally cornering their king and killing them off with a Queen/pawn combo. (leaves no room for doubt as to dominance)pitchfork

Anyone with equal/higher skill... any way i can win, works for me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25