Community > Posts By > Zofelia

no photo
Wed 06/22/16 08:25 AM
True love can hurt if that love is not being reciprocated. Or, if you are hurting for the one you love because they are going through a rough time. In that case, true love can help to heal.

no photo
Tue 06/21/16 04:57 PM
In the past I have dated men who had lied and said they were single. When I found out they were married, I just ended it. I believe that sometimes the wife already knows she's being cheated on! I never felt it was my place to tell her. I just wanted them out of my life. What she knew or didn't know about her own husband was not my business.

no photo
Tue 06/21/16 04:42 PM
Edited by Zofelia on Tue 06/21/16 04:44 PM
I've never relied on the opinions of anyone else when it comes to anything as personal as dating or relationships. Even a best friend may not have your best interests at heart in those situations. I trust my own judgement.

no photo
Tue 06/21/16 04:29 PM
I am on FaceBook, but mainly to keep up with my favorite singers, actors, etc. I also enjoy interacting with like minded people in the various clubs on there. I don't air my personal life. I keep it pretty generic. And I do not see the necessity of keeping in touch with family for all the public to see! We do that the old fashioned way, in person or by phone or text.

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 03:20 PM
Doesn't work for me. To me, a relationship means dating and being together. If one is looking for marriage and either one is willing to relocate, possibly it might work.

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 08:02 AM
Nothing.

no photo
Mon 06/16/14 07:26 AM
Thanks! I'll have a slice with butter cream icing.

no photo
Mon 06/16/14 07:18 AM
Knowing my family is healthy and happy.

1 3 Next