Community > Posts By > Amelinng

Amelinng's photo
Tue 03/31/15 06:30 PM
If Islam is the religion, than Religion as a 'blocker' for a relationship..... it happens. If not from the girl in the beginning of the relationship, then from the parents of the girl, as she will be required to convert if it is allowed to progress to marriage.

It may not apply in some countries, but in most....it applies. Some other religions require the partners to convert too, but even if they do not, they are not punishable by hudud law, and they will not be hauled up to face the syariah court as in Islamic states.

Amelinng's photo
Tue 03/31/15 06:19 PM
Right now....... if I tell people that I'm in love and getting married, that would be the prank of the day, cos' they would believe it as they have been hoping for that to happen! But no way..... I could never undo that at the end of the day with all those best wishes coming in!!! Ouch ouch ouch..... similar to your pregnant joke!!laugh laugh laugh

Amelinng's photo
Tue 03/31/15 06:10 PM
We knew this girl was afraid of the boss..... and told her 'boss wants to see you'!! Imagine the horror on her face, and the surprise on the boss's face when she went to see him, and April Fool's Day shouts from us ....... hehehehe! bigsmile

Amelinng's photo
Mon 03/30/15 07:25 PM

Let's talk about sex, baby
Let's talk about you and me
Let's talk about all the good things
And the bad things that may be
Let's talk about sex
Let's talk about sex
Let's talk about sex
Let's talk about sex

Just a suggestion.:tongue: happy

I'm with you Pancho:thumbsup: ........you start.....loltongue2

Am I supposed to let go of your hand now..... or should I be joining?? :tongue:

I am okay with you joining in....lol.....what about you Pancho??..lol

Absolutely:banana:
We can all join hands and talk about sex.
Might make it frustrating for the hardcore pervs.whoa

(stuffing cotton balls into me ears...... I'll pretend to be hearing and nod occasionally! and laugh.... hope my timing's right!)bigsmile

Amelinng's photo
Mon 03/30/15 07:23 PM

Maybe we should all hold hands and sing Kum Ba yah......ohwell

will there be beer there?

Yes....of course......beer and wine......and of course non-alcoholic drinks for those who don't drink....this is a peaceful gathering and don't want to offend anyone....

i'm in...drinks get drunk and sing songs...:banana:

Count me in too...... red wine please! Thank you very much drinks Cheers...:banana: :banana: :banana:

Amelinng's photo
Mon 03/30/15 07:12 PM

Let's talk about sex, baby
Let's talk about you and me
Let's talk about all the good things
And the bad things that may be
Let's talk about sex
Let's talk about sex
Let's talk about sex
Let's talk about sex

Just a suggestion.:tongue: happy

I'm with you Pancho:thumbsup: ........you start.....loltongue2

Am I supposed to let go of your hand now..... or should I be joining?? :tongue:

Amelinng's photo
Mon 03/30/15 06:52 PM

Maybe we should all hold hands and sing Kum Ba yah......ohwell

(Joining hands......:banana: :banana: :banana: )

Amelinng's photo
Mon 03/30/15 06:51 PM
I agree! If you noticed, some have commented on how disgusted they are with the pettiness, and some have even left.

I'm surprised how some posts are left to instigate and provoke, and some are deleted or edited, without anyone the wiser.

Iam..... yes, I see you trying to jump in there to calm the storm, and a few others too. If everyone tries to make an effort, instead of fanning the fire, it should die down.

Amelinng's photo
Mon 03/30/15 04:02 PM

All I look for in a relationship is mutual love, not to be treated like crap or I'm out, why does that sound horrible? What sounds horrible is someone saying that men and women are gonna treat each other like crap and that's that, so be happy or be alone. How depressing to be ok with crap for love.

what people are saying is nobody is perfect. even the best relationships have crazy, crappy days.
you deal with the issue and move on.
that doesn't mean to expect to be beaten or belittled or whatever. it means we all have a pissy day from time to time.

also, there is something to stop and think about if either considers sex, chores or whatever as a bargaining tool.

how you resolve issues from crappy days is through communication.

there are a lot of good men responding on here, who are gentlemen. yet they are being unfairly called misogynist because they question some of the comments on here.

many are trying to make a valid point in a thread that is questioning if men like them exist.

I will repeat good people, both men and women exist if you look for the positive

:thumbsup: flowerforyou Thanks, Ana for being so patient and repeating to emphasize. If anything, this thread has shown us some of the most patient of people, both men and women alike who have gone out of their way to push their point across.

Good people exist, bad people exist.....BOTH men & women!!!

Just watching from the sidelines and stepping in occasional..... I swear that I am getting bruised and battered! Wonderwoman.....smartwoman! (standing behind Wonderwoman now to avoid the bashing bigsmile)

Amelinng's photo
Mon 03/30/15 06:56 AM
Interesting read, Moe!
There are many more cases like this and absolutely believable.

And I always did believe I had a past life too, and if I were ever put through a hypnosis session, all would be revealed! But then again, it would have served no purpose.

Amelinng's photo
Mon 03/30/15 05:20 AM

It also wasn't effective. I need to use other gadgets...

His bark's worse than his bite! --> rant

I've got just the one....... it comes in multiple colors too!

And while we are at that..... we need to find ways to stop the ladies from provoking the madness!

I'm not going to be very popular with this post of mine.....oops

Amelinng's photo
Mon 03/30/15 05:09 AM

Doggie, down boy! Down!!! Let it go, all rightey? *cracks whip* pitchfork

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
I've been wanting to say something to this effect, but the crack whip was comical!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Amelinng's photo
Mon 03/30/15 05:03 AM

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

Take that!

I'll take that as long as you quit biting the ladies!

Amelinng's photo
Mon 03/30/15 05:02 AM

I don't do tattoos. My skin is sacred.

Clicking the "like" button. Same.

LOL....... same same here too! But I am having 'pigmentation'!!laugh

Amelinng's photo
Mon 03/30/15 04:53 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Amelinng's photo
Sun 03/29/15 06:19 PM

Look what you 'man bashing women' did.........!!!!! If the men that you met aren't what you want, just turn around and beat a new path. This is getting ridiculous cos' all this man bashing will only result in woman bashing. NOT ALL MEN AND NOT ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME!!!!

Can't you all just behave..... you are not kids who are uncontrollable!! IT IS SO SO STUPID!

Amelinng's photo
Sun 03/29/15 05:10 AM

a turtle :)

tho sometimes i wish i could be a bird...

Your wish is granted

Amelinng's photo
Sun 03/29/15 04:22 AM

Do woman find smart men a turn on or not? Just Asking.

Of course smart men are a turn on..... and I have been told smart women are too! It compliments the person, whatever they look like.flowerforyou

Amelinng's photo
Sun 03/29/15 04:03 AM
Edited by Amelinng on Sun 03/29/15 04:04 AM
oops

Amelinng's photo
Sun 03/29/15 04:03 AM
Edited by Amelinng on Sun 03/29/15 04:04 AM

Feline.... somewhere in there!