Community > Posts By > Amelinng

Amelinng's photo
Sat 09/26/15 08:14 PM

Zee....just a quick peek in to say hello and do take care!

Ame.. what beautiful flowers.. thank you! you take care of you too! life is meant to be enjoyed a lil too :wink: flowers

Hiya.... Zee flowerforyou!!!
From one busy bee to another.... you take care too!

Amelinng's photo
Sat 09/26/15 08:08 PM
Here to Mingle flowerforyou bigsmile waving

Amelinng's photo
Sat 09/26/15 07:59 PM
It's here........ the Mid Autumn Festival aka Moon Cake Festival!

The many many varieties of moon cakes that are available nowadays.

Children enjoy themselves playing with lanterns.

Amelinng's photo
Fri 09/25/15 02:27 AM

I may not know you well, Tulip..... but my prayers are that you will feel better soon flowerforyou

Amelinng's photo
Fri 09/25/15 01:52 AM

I'm in a long distance relationship. Its my third. First was a game to him. He played with people. Second we didn't have the resources to make it happen. I said never again and then here I am. Never say never lol. Its hard being away from your love. Even worse after meeting up and then having to leave. Its expensive and eventually one of you has to leave behind your family and move. Takes a lot of courage and trust. A lot of time on phone and skype. For love though its worth it!

RCB flowerforyou happy for you and for all the other Minglers here who have found someone from here. And yes..... skype has helped so much in LDRs that it enables us to be able to find common ground even though we may be on opposite sides of the globe.

Amelinng's photo
Fri 09/25/15 01:42 AM

~ What would you name yourself?

I already have one...... super Mum!

Amelinng's photo
Fri 09/25/15 01:39 AM
Edited by Amelinng on Fri 09/25/15 01:41 AM

I see the Melmacian is still at the little kitties slaphead

Amelinng's photo
Fri 09/25/15 01:01 AM

Day 13th of the 8th Lunar Month....... 2 more days to go!
Let's hope we get to see the moon this year round instead of the haze here in Malaysia

Amelinng's photo
Fri 09/25/15 12:54 AM

For all those that see this regardless who you are my wish for you all .................

And back to you...... wish you have a great day & weekend too, Kristi!

Amelinng's photo
Fri 09/25/15 12:40 AM
Edited by Amelinng on Fri 09/25/15 12:57 AM

Amelinng's photo
Fri 09/25/15 12:31 AM

Just a little somethin being delivered
to my Sweetie.

Just imagine the 1 year bouquet.

Ummm this is bigger than I am... giggling
Love you so much:heart:

So so sweet of him....... I can imagine the giggling!!! Hehehe!
flowerforyou

Amelinng's photo
Sat 09/19/15 11:50 PM

Hey Dave I understand what your saying but just push block and come and join the forums most of us have a pulse there.laugh

rofl rofl rofl LOL..... I have a pulse!bigsmile

Amelinng's photo
Sat 09/19/15 11:41 PM
Edited by Amelinng on Sat 09/19/15 11:45 PM
On this day, 8th day of the 8th month of the Chinese Lunar Calendar, we remember the 8 Immortals who crossed the sea

The Eight Immortals (Chinese: 八仙; pinyin: Bāxiān; Wade–Giles: Pa¹-hsien¹) are a group of legendary xian ("immortals; transcendents; saints")
in Chinese mythology. Each Immortal's power can be transferred to a power tool (法器) that can bestow life or destroy evil. Together, these eight tools are called the
"Covert Eight Immortals" (暗八仙 àn ~). Most of them are said to have been born in the Tang or Song Dynasty. They are revered by the Taoists and are also a popular
element in the secular Chinese culture. They are said to live on a group of five islands in the Bohai Sea, which includes Penglai Mountain-Island.

The Immortals are:

He Xiangu
Cao Guojiu
Li Tieguai
Lan Caihe
Lu Dongbin
Han Xiangzi
Zhang Guolao
Zhongli Quan

There is another work, also made during the Ming (c. 14th-15th centuries), by an anonymous writer, called The Eight Immortals Cross the Sea (八仙過海 bā xiān guò hǎi).
It is about the Immortals on their way to attend the Conference of the Magical Peach (蟠桃會 pán taó huì) when they encounter an ocean.
Instead of relying on their clouds to get them across, Lü Dongbin suggested that they each should exercise their unique powers to get across.
Derived from this, the Chinese proverb "The Eight Immortals cross the sea, each reveals its divine power" (八仙過海,各顯神通 ~, gè xiǎn shén tōng)

indicates the situation that everybody shows off their skills and expertise to achieve a common goal.

(Next week: the 15th Day of the 8th Month........ Mid Autumn Festival aka. Mooncake Festival)

Amelinng's photo
Sun 09/06/15 05:14 AM
Edited by Amelinng on Sun 09/06/15 05:16 AM
And it stretches and it stretches...... across a few time zones, and it is still your birthday somewhere and the party goes on and on and on and on, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN.... hehehehehe!!!bigsmile
drinker :banana: drinks flowers flowerforyou

Amelinng's photo
Sat 09/05/15 04:12 AM

Happy Birthday, girl!flowerforyou :banana: flowers

Amelinng's photo
Sat 09/05/15 03:34 AM

You'll be fine, Debbie.... believe that! flowerforyou

Amelinng's photo
Sat 09/05/15 02:59 AM

Happy Birthday, girl!flowerforyou :banana: flowers

Amelinng's photo
Sat 09/05/15 02:50 AM

A hole has been found in the nudist-camp wall. The police are looking into it.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Reminds me of another 'hole' joke:-

I was walking past a tall wooden fence the other day, you know the kind you see outside a building site. As I walked along beside it I heard chanting coming from behind the fence further up... they were chanting numbers, or rather just one number.

"Thirteen, thirteen, thirteen, thirteen, ..." they excitedly chanted. It sounded like a small crowd, young and old; men, women and children. All of them saying the same number over and over.

As I approached I saw a small hole in the fence just big enough to look through. The hole was right where the sound appeared to be originating from.

So, with the crowd continuing to chant "... thirteen, thirteen, thirteen, thirteen" and it seeming to become more intense as I leaned down to place my eye at the hole and work out WTF was happening in there.

Just as I put my eye to the hole a small finger like that of a child poked me in the eye and the crowd cheered loudly and started chanting again..

"Fourteen, fourteen, fourteen..." bigsmile

Amelinng's photo
Thu 09/03/15 05:02 AM

Hi all things are going well a change of life style for sure
. I'm doing a nutrition group today... everything to get an edge . .joined a better gym.... yes I feel the fatigue from the treatment . .. to much tv.. it just sucks you in... for some reason the mobile isnt working.. I'll be back... Zzzzzippy

Finally, you managed to find your way back in again, Zippy!

Glad you are doing well and as usual, best wishes for you and keep well flowerforyou

Amelinng's photo
Wed 09/02/15 07:34 AM

Wow.... what a beauty!:heart:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25