Community > Posts By > Amelinng

Amelinng's photo
Wed 08/12/15 05:54 AM

Sorry giant, i didn't mean to shrink your head.

But for this, you were almost perfect except for not capitalizing the 'i' (applause applause)
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I was just talking to Tilly today about the standard of English in this site, and that for someone coming from where English is a second language, our command of English would and have put many where English is their official language to shame..... hehehehe! bigsmile bigsmile

But sometimes I do botch some of my postings..... and then I can blame my sticky computer keys or my auto spell...... or maybe, the speech to text???? :angel:

Amelinng's photo
Wed 08/12/15 05:48 AM

We will'nt of none have that now. Grammar haves none places here.
Laugh or your eyes will pop out. surprised shocked sick

Tsk tsk tsk...... you fail! laugh laugh laugh

Amelinng's photo
Wed 08/12/15 05:26 AM
Great write...... flowerforyou !
Love the flow of your story, keep it up girl!

*Mingle should get you to be a regular contributor of articles for the site

Amelinng's photo
Wed 08/12/15 01:49 AM

:tongue: My name is Ladywind and I am addicted to Mingle blushing

Dang.... this sounds so familiar!

I have a confession...... I may not have been posting lately (2 months, so says Mai) but I still dropped in and 'eavesdrop'!

Amelinng's photo
Wed 08/12/15 01:46 AM

true confession

ive got 249 messages I haven't read and im not going to.

Wow that's a lot
Only my friend. Ops I mean friends message me
Lol am truly blessed too

I get shite loads, i only reply to the people I like. happy

That explains why you didn't answer me..... sad I was masquerading as 123456789likeme! (joking)laugh

Amelinng's photo
Wed 08/12/15 01:36 AM

What was the joke?

Did I missed it again?

The joke is in the joke section by giantowl... It is sooo bad taste.flowerforyou

LOL..... I saw that too! Yeah it was a bad taste of a bad joke! The things that 'bored' people do slaphead

Amelinng's photo
Wed 08/12/15 01:25 AM
Edited by Amelinng on Wed 08/12/15 01:26 AM

Glad to see you on the mend, Sitka!!!
Take care flowerforyou

Amelinng's photo
Wed 08/12/15 12:56 AM
Edited by Amelinng on Wed 08/12/15 12:58 AM
I noticed today, 12th August....... is my 1st anniversary here in Mingle2.

When I initially joined Mingle, it was to enjoy the forums and to interact with all those who contributed to the forums. I have learned that majority of those who write to me are 'scammers', players or whatever. And I have learned to trust only those who I have got to know from the forums. However, even that has proven to be not 'foolproof' as even some forum posters have been found to be not what we expected them to be.

On this day, I would like to say I am grateful to Mingle for it has allowed me to know a handful of some really really close friends. We may not have met physically, but have had video and audio chats and have grown to love each other like family. And I have met a special someone from here, who I hope will turn out to be the one.

Thank you to my Mingle family & friends

Amelinng's photo
Wed 08/12/15 12:33 AM
It depends on who is being rude!

If it were someone I care about, I would not take it and would point it out to him/her and how it was considered rude.

If it were a colleague/acquaintance, I would tell them too so that we clear that out of the way and our workplace/relationship stays pleasant.

If it were a stranger, it would depend too on how bad it was. I would probably still tell him/her and if the response is positive, we are friends. If he/she starts to be offensive..... beware cos' I can be a :angel: or a devil depending on my mood at that time.

Amelinng's photo
Wed 08/12/15 12:17 AM

Men, what is family leadership?
Do you believe in it?
Women, do you want to be lead?
Do you believe in it?

I used to be so submissive and expected to be led, but some of us women are natural born leaders, and some men are not.

I never did want to be in the lead, and still don't want to, but am forced to :cry: sad

(ladywind...waving flowerforyou )

Amelinng's photo
Wed 08/12/15 12:11 AM
Edited by Amelinng on Wed 08/12/15 12:35 AM
oops

Amelinng's photo
Wed 08/12/15 12:10 AM
Now I remember why I loved Mingle2!!!!!!!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Amelinng's photo
Sun 08/09/15 04:23 AM
noway really! rofl rofl rofl

Amelinng's photo
Sun 08/09/15 04:21 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I think they were meant to guard against who refuse to play by the rules that only 1 ball was in play........ oops

Amelinng's photo
Sun 08/09/15 04:04 AM

Hm...my unclecwas married five time beforw he....mysteriously had an accident...:wink:

I'm very competitive...two down....four to go for the win

Whose with me? Anyone? Hello? Is this thing on? frown

what what what We would have thought that once bitten twice shy, twice bitten, uh! .... but hmmmm 4 more to go........ ouch!

But then again, I must say I admire your 'courage'...laugh

Well, as Grandpa said once "Son I admire your courage, but I can't say much for your brains" laugh

I was going to go back and edit the 'courage' to 'foolishness', but I am glad you realize that yourself ..... lol! winking :laughing:

Amelinng's photo
Sun 08/09/15 03:53 AM

Hm...my unclecwas married five time beforw he....mysteriously had an accident...:wink:

what what what We would have thought that once bitten twice shy, twice bitten, uh! .... but hmmmm 4 more to go........ ouch!

But then again, I must say I admire your 'courage'...laugh

Amelinng's photo
Sun 08/09/15 03:51 AM

Amelinng's photo
Sun 08/09/15 03:00 AM

He has no assets. If she does, he wants it all! Get it? Get it?

Oh no...... he is not going to get any if I can help it!!!pitchfork
I worked to accumulate those and they are going to either stay with me or go to my children and their children when I go.

Amelinng's photo
Sun 08/09/15 02:58 AM
Would I marry again???

I have been asking myself this question for years and years since the breakup of my current, which is also my 1st marriage.

We all have our reasons for getting to this stage..... be it his or her fault, or both parties for causing the marriage to break up in the first place. Most of us would like to think that it was the other person who caused it in the first place, and I am guilty of that. But then I have to remind myself it takes 2 hands to clap. Somehow, somewhere.......things went downhill.

I would like to think if I were to ever marry again, I would be the wiser and clearer about things. And it will be for good....and for the last time in this life time.

I guess I would like to marry again......uh, but first I have to get 'un-married'! :tongue:

Amelinng's photo
Sun 08/09/15 02:43 AM
Hiya, Jaan and everyone else....! waving

Just the thread where I can ask 'How is everyone' without hijacking it, so to speak. I'm coming back into 'active duty' again after taking a 'work break' from Mingles.laugh It's great to be back but I'm going to do some 'self restraint' and not be 'too addicted' to Mingles like I was before I took the 'enforced break'.

Have a good day....flowerforyou :banana: drinks

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25