Community > Posts By > Amelinng

Amelinng's photo
Mon 08/24/15 05:03 AM

I thought this thread's title said "Laddies only".

oops

slaphead No Melmacians allowed either! pitchfork

What about her?

Hmmmm..... do the female Melmacians bleed red or green or blue???? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Amelinng's photo
Mon 08/24/15 05:02 AM

Ladies..

I found this mini article, which is actually advertising to convince us, to buy sh@t for our own health & the health of the environment !?

I am appalled & sick of the media & corporations trying to convince us, there is a stigma. mad

http://www.brit.co/eco-friendly-period-natural-supplies/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=eco-friendly-period-natural-supplies/

Ladies... Opinions & Rants ?

Well...... stigma or not, I'll be glad when I stop having that!

However, if the products are something that will help in making that period of discomfort more bearable, it will be god sent.

I used to go to the stores and just squat there looking at all those feminine products, and trying to figure out whether there were any that would be better.... leak proof, doesn't chafe, controls odor, softer, better absorption, etc etc etc. (yes......squat, cos' they tend to put it below eye level) frustrated frustrated frustrated

Amelinng's photo
Mon 08/24/15 04:55 AM

I thought this thread's title said "Laddies only".

oops

slaphead No Melmacians allowed either! pitchfork

Amelinng's photo
Mon 08/24/15 04:12 AM

I have a different view on this subject. there are not a lot of scammers there's more scammed than scammers. easy solution men n women KEEP YOUR MONEY! please don't delete the "scammers I enjoy chatting them! Have fun with them. I give them fake WU numbers I've even got their address to mail them cash. yeah I'm bad and they get mad. No Money No Scam.

laugh Reminds me of someone who did that, and even send a copy of the money order to them with some message like 'Gotcha' .....LOL!!!

It is quite likely a scammer might have 10 or more accounts on here in Mingle2, and elsewhere. We are not spared this in all the social medias, but there are always the tell tales signs and you learn to recognize them after a while.

Amelinng's photo
Sun 08/23/15 02:54 AM

Men, what is family leadership?
Do you believe in it?
Women, do you want to be lead?
Do you believe in it?

I used to be so submissive and expected to be led, but some of us women are natural born leaders, and some men are not.

I never did want to be in the lead, and still don't want to, but am forced to :cry: sad

(ladywind...waving flowerforyou )

this lady and gents is what happens when the one you thought you married turns out to be less than expected in so many ways..and you are then faced with the fact that you must step into the role that you thought he was going to fill.

whether thou goest....I goest quite enough in 20 years

Trish, true .... quite enough, for me it was around that too, I think 22 or 23 years.

Amelinng's photo
Sun 08/23/15 02:52 AM

Show me a man who leads and I will follow.
Leadership to me is a servant leader.
You lead and I will follow but lead me to a hole you are on your own.

When you have a long line behind you (your kids) being led, and you are following the leader into what looks like that gaping hole.... do you leave the line, and lead the rest behind you away, or do you doggedly follow?

In some cultures, some women who have been heavily dependent on the man to be the head of the family and the assumed leader, have nowhere to turn to in such scenarios and just follow into the pits.

I remember being in such a fix before I started to slowly regain back my financial independence. You learn the importance of this, and there is no turning back.

Amelinng's photo
Sun 08/23/15 02:28 AM

What's with all the guys having that nasty facial hair? I don't get it

Facial hair ....... unruly & nasty, no no no! pitchfork

Facial hair ....... neat & tidy, acceptable!:heart:

Facial hair ....... today here, tomorrow gone.... shaved :heart: :heart: :heart:

Amelinng's photo
Sat 08/22/15 05:36 AM
I count the $$$$$$$$ ......
All that money and I can't touch it frustrated frustrated frustrated

Amelinng's photo
Sat 08/22/15 05:31 AM
No one has mentioned it, but I would think if I am told I have a year to live, and all that money, I would probably want to spend that trying to find a 'cure'...... for that 'strange' disease.

But meanwhile, I would want to ensure that I make provisions for my favorite charity and the livelihood and a roof over the heads of my kids and family...... yes this!

Amelinng's photo
Sat 08/22/15 05:10 AM

who let the dog out? rofl

Devil dog....... pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork stay down!

Here ...... good boy!(smooch smooch)

Amelinng's photo
Sat 08/22/15 04:38 AM

just curious, do people ask you why you tattooed Romeo on your arm when your name is Will?

Thinking of becoming one.. since he cant be one? what spock

Wish it was that easy.. Just tattoo it on and bingo... its you. If that was the case my skin would look like a NASCAR drivers jacket.

You don't need that, DD...... you either have it or don't!

my gawd! don't encourage him :laughing:

LOL....... why not!!! I adore him..... isn't he cute? Here here....... come here, my little handsome cutie pie!

Amelinng's photo
Fri 08/21/15 11:10 PM
Live it..... I haven't dropped yet!

Amelinng's photo
Fri 08/21/15 11:02 PM

What happened to Marcos & his wife's 'passion' with shoes is what is happening here right now with the wife of our PM and her passion for branded expensive everything.

It takes time for the truth to be revealed and who is the hero or the villain..... but time will take its time to reveal all.

(I might get hauled up for this statement...... but let's hope not cos' this isn't the normal media)pitchfork

Oh c'mon Ame...it's not just the shoes that she indulged in...her excesses covered jewelry, clothes, works of art, delusions of grandeur, and yes, even men.....and famous men wanted her too.

We read all about it, but then sometimes we do not know whether what is in the media is to be believed and relied on.

How much is real and how much is not?
How much is exaggerated and how much is understated?

Amelinng's photo
Fri 08/21/15 10:56 PM

Why do they say they'll do something, when they won't?

Yeah....... this! Nothing like a promise that isn't kept.
And worse is they don't offer an explanation or bother to let you know why it didn't happen.

Amelinng's photo
Fri 08/21/15 10:29 PM

Depends what you put into it and how viable you are as a date. If you are a looser with a bad attitude then this is not going to work any better than other ways to date.

If you are considerate, social, and reasonably viable then it works great.

On line dating does take a few skills to be able to communicate a good profile and carry on conversational exchanges in emails.

Hiya Pac-Starflowerforyou flowerforyou !!

I totally concur with you..... and that 'skill' that you are talking about, well, it doesn't come in a kit. You learn thru' trial and error, and then, you try again.

Amelinng's photo
Fri 08/21/15 10:26 PM

just curious, do people ask you why you tattooed Romeo on your arm when your name is Will?

Thinking of becoming one.. since he cant be one? what spock

Wish it was that easy.. Just tattoo it on and bingo... its you. If that was the case my skin would look like a NASCAR drivers jacket.

You don't need that, DD...... you either have it or don't!

Amelinng's photo
Fri 08/21/15 10:25 PM

Hi Ame.. nice to see you around waving

Stefie sweetie.....flowerforyou (hmmmmm... that rhymes laugh )

Amelinng's photo
Fri 08/21/15 10:24 PM

It hasn't for me most of it is a scam no real women out there. It be nice to be able to chat with real honest woman

Da*n, and I thought I was a real woman, though I can't be sure if I can be honest all the while ohwell I mean I believe in being honest if they are, and beating around the bush when they aren't. devil pitchfork

Have faith..... some of us have found some real people in here, though it is not always a 'match' and that is it. You've got to work on it when you meet someone on here who might be the 'one' or 'two'.
:smile: flowerforyou

Amelinng's photo
Fri 08/21/15 10:13 PM
Edited by Amelinng on Fri 08/21/15 10:15 PM
Will the Romeo
Will be Romeo
Romeo, Will
happy

I'm more curious as to why the thread says 'Beautiful women' and then 'the search is over'.....for who?

Amelinng's photo
Fri 08/21/15 10:10 PM
What happened to Marcos & his wife's 'passion' with shoes is what is happening here right now with the wife of our PM and her passion for branded expensive everything.

It takes time for the truth to be revealed and who is the hero or the villain..... but time will take its time to reveal all.

(I might get hauled up for this statement...... but let's hope not cos' this isn't the normal media)pitchfork

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25