Community > Posts By > Amelinng

Amelinng's photo
Wed 09/02/15 02:24 AM

It is all Tilly's fault..... now every time I see something that even resembles a flower, I want to share it bigsmile flowerforyou

Amelinng's photo
Mon 08/31/15 12:02 AM

For the lovely ladies in the room! flowerforyou

Amelinng's photo
Fri 08/28/15 09:59 PM
Edited by Amelinng on Fri 08/28/15 10:07 PM

Don't hate me because I am beautiful!!!

Hello Beautiful....... and why should we hate you???

Unless you are

like this

which you are NOTbigsmile

Amelinng's photo
Fri 08/28/15 09:38 PM

But Misty,in your case you have always advertised yourself as a womaniser. A little late to dispel that particular myth don't you think ? laugh

Nothing like a good round of advertising to drum it into our minds ...... now, even the guys are aware of Redmist's womanizer label!! laugh laugh laugh

Which means I've got ti convince them I'm not just after a bit of fun.

More like you were after 'a lot' rather than 'a bit' of fun, from what we have read in previous posts.

Amelinng's photo
Fri 08/28/15 08:25 PM

Beautiful and mystical describes this tiger lily, and the tiger lily describes Ameling.......for you girl

Thanks, Needsum!!! :laughing: I may be a tiger, but someone did call me a 'toothless' tiger cos' I'm not ferocious enough!
Yeah yeah yeah........ me & my tiger image!

Amelinng's photo
Fri 08/28/15 08:14 PM
Edited by Amelinng on Fri 08/28/15 08:15 PM

and for you, Tilly...... my favorite!

Amelinng's photo
Fri 08/28/15 08:13 PM

peonies for Amelinng

Thanks, Tilly.....didn't log in these 2 days and missed your flowers! Love them........

Amelinng's photo
Wed 08/26/15 03:39 AM

Like this?

Yes, something like this, except mine was rounded droopy ears and the most 'mournful' eyes.

He is a good guard dog, and scares the '****' out of the postmen and couriers. Some of my friends are even afraid to come into my house.

Amelinng's photo
Wed 08/26/15 03:39 AM

Like this?

Yes, something like this, except mine was rounded droopy ears and the most 'mournful' eyes.

He is a good guard dog, and scares the '****' out of the postmen and couriers. Some of my friends are even afraid to come into my house.

Amelinng's photo
Wed 08/26/15 03:34 AM

When I was young, I asked Grandpa 'How old are you?" 60
and how old is Grandma? 62

So, little inquisitive me asks "Grandpa, why is Grandma older than you?"

I don't remember how he explained it then, but the gist of it was, their families were good friends, and they agreed that their first born would marry each other.... and they did. Pledged to each other even before they were born.

But this is probably a different scenario, ame. They may have been betrothed before they were born, and many as children, but they werent forced to marry people they did not know while they were children. They grew up relatively familiar with each other already because of the family ties.

Back in those days (they were in China then) they did not have much of a choice if the parents have agreed. And they might or might not have met until their wedding day.

There were even cases of such agreed marriages where when the boy dies, the girl is even forced to 'marry into the family' and remain a 'widow'. Those ridiculous dramas are sometimes true stories.

But in this modern day, it shouldn't happen, but yet it does.

Amelinng's photo
Wed 08/26/15 03:22 AM

Do you still have him? What breed is he?

Yes, he has been with me for nearly 8 years now, and starting to 'grey'. It is a local breed, aka Malaysian Telomian

Amelinng's photo
Wed 08/26/15 03:16 AM
When I was young, I asked Grandpa 'How old are you?" 60
and how old is Grandma? 62

So, little inquisitive me asks "Grandpa, why is Grandma older than you?"

I don't remember how he explained it then, but the gist of it was, their families were good friends, and they agreed that their first born would marry each other.... and they did. Pledged to each other even before they were born.

Amelinng's photo
Wed 08/26/15 03:03 AM
Edited by Amelinng on Wed 08/26/15 03:03 AM
oops double post

Amelinng's photo
Wed 08/26/15 03:01 AM

My local breed is midnight black...... a rescue from the local council who wanted to put him down!

Well, his name is Blackie happy cos, you can only see the white of his eyes!!!

Hi lovely, cat or dog or other?

Oops....... it is a dog! biggrin

Amelinng's photo
Wed 08/26/15 02:54 AM

you're missing the point.what

think, think.think

I'm a 'think thank thunk' motivator..... I'll give you the ideas!

Amelinng's photo
Wed 08/26/15 02:47 AM
My local breed is midnight black...... a rescue from the local council who wanted to put him down!

Well, his name is Blackie happy cos, you can only see the white of his eyes!!!

Amelinng's photo
Wed 08/26/15 02:41 AM
I shouldn't be laughing..... but that was one smart reply!

OK.... may I ask why are there the 'dumb blonde jokes' regarding the women, and none on the guys? Enlighten me :angel:

Amelinng's photo
Wed 08/26/15 02:38 AM
rofl rofl rofl
Good one!
The husband better not be dying too soon, or he will be in for a shock with the 2 ladies waiting for him on the 'other side'!

Amelinng's photo
Tue 08/25/15 01:50 AM

^^rofl

I am a the quality control chef of McDonald's Asia division. Noodles served in the billions. drool :banana: drinker

Noodles? Since when? who took my trade mark?? rofl rofl

Huh? McNoodles?

Amelinng's photo
Tue 08/25/15 01:48 AM
Eenie meenie miney mo (uh oh...NO!)

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25