Community > Posts By > Amelinng

Amelinng's photo
Thu 05/21/15 04:07 AM

Thank you everyone.funny really or not. so funny that my brother and I already lost both our parents so we mentally prepared ourselves to be next in line
This is not supposed to happen to one of your kids
I have lost many to this dreaded disease over years..mothers...aunts..so

I know what you mean..... we would rather it happens to us than to the kids!

Prayers for your nephew and your family to be able to stand by him and give him the strength to fight it. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Amelinng's photo
Thu 05/21/15 03:52 AM
Besides and more important than just the tone or the sound of the voice of the other party, would be whether you can even make out what the heck they are saying!

I had no problems talking to some, but I have had difficulty understanding what some others were really saying.... due to their accent, drawl, pronunciation.

We finally had to revert back to texting.

Amelinng's photo
Thu 05/21/15 03:35 AM

Amelinng's photo
Sun 05/17/15 03:16 AM

always found the stories of these four women fascinating...

Xi Shi sinks fish
Wang Zhaojun entice birds falling
Diaochan eclipses the moon
Yang Guifei shames flowers

Hi, "mei nu" ...Pansy! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Amelinng's photo
Sun 05/17/15 03:09 AM
Edited by Amelinng on Sun 05/17/15 03:10 AM

Chinese Flowers:

Thank you, Kaustuv for posting all the beautiful flowers, but this one particularly applies to me! My chinese name is 'Lin' which means 'lotus'...... yeah! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Amelinng's photo
Sun 05/17/15 03:05 AM

I finally found a really good Chinese Restaurant here in townhappy flowerforyou

Good for you, Sweetie flowerforyou ....... bon appetit! Remember to share if you find the food is good, ok?

Amelinng's photo
Thu 05/14/15 07:55 AM

Happy Birthday, Pancho!

Amelinng's photo
Wed 05/13/15 05:32 AM
Oooh.....my favorite people around! Eric, Pansy, RCB .... I'll stay and see who is still around.

Amelinng's photo
Wed 05/13/15 05:27 AM
At the rate I am going, I'll probably still be at it when I am 70, unless I suffer from 'dementia' or something that will keep me away from work.

But being the workaholic that I am, if my faculties are still intact, I would still enjoy working.

Amelinng's photo
Tue 05/12/15 05:10 AM
Edited by Amelinng on Tue 05/12/15 05:11 AM

Happy Birthday to you, Crystal!!!

And happy for you and your daughter, her achieving what she set her mind on. It is only with this kind of mindset that she has done it, it would never have happened if you had needed to push her. Nothing like self achievement. Congrats & best wishes to you and her.

Amelinng's photo
Mon 05/11/15 10:53 PM

For you, Zee!

Amelinng's photo
Mon 05/11/15 05:41 PM

Amelinng's photo
Sun 05/10/15 06:16 AM
Wow...... checked out your cinnamon rolls and cupcakes!
Wished I was somewhere near....dying to taste the ones you made!

Amelinng's photo
Sun 05/10/15 06:07 AM

If you were walking through a Farmers Market, what bakery product could you see and not resist?

frustrated frustrated frustrated
Bad David.......baaadddddddd David!

Amelinng's photo
Sun 05/10/15 05:57 AM

Dearest dearest Zee....... Happy Mothers Day!

(will PM you)

Amelinng's photo
Sat 05/09/15 04:10 AM
Edited by Amelinng on Sat 05/09/15 04:28 AM
Silly....... wait your turn! Father's Day is just round the corner!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mothers who took on dual duty too of father/mother all rolled into one!

Amelinng's photo
Wed 05/06/15 04:03 PM
He's back! slaphead slaphead slaphead

Amelinng's photo
Wed 05/06/15 07:04 AM

wtf...math ....uuuuuugh rant frustrated
Lol...but i love it.

Me tooooo........ and I'm making a living out of loving it! bigsmile

Hey..... Prithvii! Why is it the roaming one is not getting smacked for divulging the answer and you jumped on me??????? frustrated

Amelinng's photo
Wed 05/06/15 07:00 AM

Behind every good woman are the funds from her divorce settlement surprised noway

Not funny......! This is an insult to women who never got a penny from the divorce, and who worked their way up through sheer hard work. pitchfork

And women who are left to fend for themselves by their irresponsible partners/ spouses (I think Estelle will agree with me.....100%) bigsmile

Hello, I'm the new attorney representing Ms Estelle in this sexual discrimination case.
She had asked me to inform you..
" Go for it sister! '.... smokin

rofl rofl rofl
Mdm Attorney...... please inform Ms Estelle to make her appearance in order to gather more incriminating evidence against all those romeos out there, known and unknown!laugh

Dear concern & taken for granted sister,
In respond to all available evidence against the male gender....
Our primary position is...
Since ALL fetes begin the 1st six weeks of life as a female, in another female... it a meet breech of justice for the male gender to carry their ovaries on there outer body. smokin

Duh??? what Darn attorney legal jargon....frustrated frustrated frustrated they seem to speak in a 'foreign language'? All these twists and turns....I'm all tangled up :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:!!

Their testicles should be on the inside of their body like they ORIGINALY were- like our ovaries.
* since all babies begin as female*
So if people have b*lls... they are automatically in violation of the law....rofl

lol.............wow, that's rather stiff, "be a male, go to jail", fortunately there is no law against stupid :banana:

And unfortunately, the one who started this is still 'unknown'!

Amelinng's photo
Wed 05/06/15 06:45 AM

The bananas.......... arrrrghh!

na na na na naaaa na

Don't rub that in........ rant rant rant

(actually I ate 2 of the bananas before I started with the solution, and forgot about them..... hehehehe!!)laugh

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25