Community > Posts By > Amelinng

Amelinng's photo
Wed 05/06/15 06:38 AM

waving

Wo heng hao
Ni hao ma ?

Figuring the 'han yu pin yin' is a tricky stuff!

The pinyin system uses diacritics to mark the four tones of Mandarin. The diacritic is placed over the letter that represents the syllable nucleus, unless that letter is missing.

Thus, "ma" could be :
"mother", "hemp", "horse", "scold" and "a question particle, "respectively.

And that is why I gave up on learning Chinese! bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Thanks Ma

So.....are you calling me a 'horse'???? rant pitchfork

Or......mother???? (a pat on the head...good boy)

Amelinng's photo
Wed 05/06/15 05:53 AM

Behind every good woman are the funds from her divorce settlement surprised noway

Not funny......! This is an insult to women who never got a penny from the divorce, and who worked their way up through sheer hard work. pitchfork

And women who are left to fend for themselves by their irresponsible partners/ spouses (I think Estelle will agree with me.....100%) bigsmile

Hello, I'm the new attorney representing Ms Estelle in this sexual discrimination case.
She had asked me to inform you..
" Go for it sister! '.... smokin

rofl rofl rofl
Mdm Attorney...... please inform Ms Estelle to make her appearance in order to gather more incriminating evidence against all those romeos out there, known and unknown!laugh

Dear concern & taken for granted sister,
In respond to all available evidence against the male gender....
Our primary position is...
Since ALL fetes begin the 1st six weeks of life as a female, in another female... it a meet breech of justice for the male gender to carry their ovaries on there outer body. smokin

Duh??? what Darn attorney legal jargon....frustrated frustrated frustrated they seem to speak in a 'foreign language'? All these twists and turns....I'm all tangled up :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:!!

Amelinng's photo
Wed 05/06/15 05:47 AM
A group of us were in the midst of something, and Mr A was at Table A. Then, I thought I saw him move from Table A to Table B, I looked up and he was still at A. Next moment, he did recreate the exact movements from A to B that I had foreseen .....freaked me out!

What do you make of this.....dejavu or what?

Amelinng's photo
Wed 05/06/15 05:31 AM

Behind every good woman are the funds from her divorce settlement surprised noway

Not funny......! This is an insult to women who never got a penny from the divorce, and who worked their way up through sheer hard work. pitchfork

And women who are left to fend for themselves by their irresponsible partners/ spouses (I think Estelle will agree with me.....100%) bigsmile

Hello, I'm the new attorney representing Ms Estelle in this sexual discrimination case.
She had asked me to inform you..
" Go for it sister! '.... smokin

rofl rofl rofl
Mdm Attorney...... please inform Ms Estelle to make her appearance in order to gather more incriminating evidence against all those romeos out there, known and unknown!laugh

Amelinng's photo
Wed 05/06/15 05:12 AM

0 ....

i wrote not to explain your answers.

Million apologies!

:laughing: ...i guess that ends this chit chat :laughing: :laughing:

Don't rub it in....

tongue2

Phew..... what a relief! Sorted that out......!!!

what you people are trying to rub in.

LOL.......!! :angel: :angel: :angel:

Amelinng's photo
Wed 05/06/15 05:08 AM

Amelinng's photo
Wed 05/06/15 05:00 AM
Edited by Amelinng on Wed 05/06/15 05:03 AM

waving

Wo heng hao
Ni hao ma ?

Figuring the 'han yu pin yin' is a tricky stuff!

The pinyin system uses diacritics to mark the four tones of Mandarin. The diacritic is placed over the letter that represents the syllable nucleus, unless that letter is missing.

Thus, "ma" could be :
"mother", "hemp", "horse", "scold" and "a question particle, "respectively.

And that is why I gave up on learning Chinese! bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Amelinng's photo
Wed 05/06/15 04:53 AM

Beautiful pic! Love this.:heart:

Amelinng's photo
Wed 05/06/15 04:42 AM

They get it from their man ( or should). It works both ways. You want your mate to be successful in whatever they chose to do, so you encourage them, listen to them when they vent or give advise ( when asked for advise)

That could be in the work force or not.. whatever. You want them to be happy in their choices, so you help them to get to that point.

it works both ways.

It certainly should work both ways, but I've seen more women be successful without a man than men without a woman.

OK.....on a serious note!

Behind some successful women, you would find a supportive husband and children who would encourage her on her road to a more successful career, or to be an achiever.

But for some women..... if their men are chauvinistic, it could spell the end of their climb up the corporate ladder, or the end of their marriage, depending on what course she takes or how events develop.

And for a single mom or dad, it would be their drive to provide for their kids/family that drives them on to achieve greater financial stability. There is nothing more inspiring than the kids to spur someone on.

Amelinng's photo
Wed 05/06/15 04:38 AM

"Behind every good woman is"........a man checking her out?happy

I used to think I was being a gentleman by holding open doors and allowing ladies to go first but I was using good manners to ogle their butts! drool

Am I going to hell?

lol.............I cannot lie I like big butts

LOL....... got that covered!!!! bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Amelinng's photo
Wed 05/06/15 03:49 AM

0 ....

Million apologies!

:laughing: ...i guess that ends this chit chat :laughing: :laughing:

Don't rub it in....

Amelinng's photo
Wed 05/06/15 03:38 AM

0 ....

Million apologies!

Amelinng's photo
Wed 05/06/15 03:35 AM
Cost $24
Sales $30
Profit $6
Percentage $6/24 = 25% on realized sales

Amelinng's photo
Wed 05/06/15 03:16 AM
Edited by Amelinng on Wed 05/06/15 03:38 AM
0 ....

Amelinng's photo
Wed 05/06/15 02:56 AM
A colleague of mine was 4'10" and her hubby was a 6 footer! They looked odd together.... and we used to tease her about how she would need to stand on a chair to kiss him. She threw back a 'no need...... he just picks me up' laugh laugh laugh

I'm 5' 2" plus..... and I have dated from 5' 8" to 6' 2". My "ex" is 5'11". Nothing like a man who is taller and bigger than me, I like macho men...... yeah! bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Amelinng's photo
Wed 05/06/15 02:52 AM

Business started back up this weekend and just giving you all a heads up on how things went. Saturday started out not so great, as my cupcakes did not stay put in the so called cupcake carrier and when I got to the market they were all over the place. So I manage to salvage 12 for display and only sold 2, but, I did sell out on cinnamon rolls (woo hoo) but only sold 6 of the 21 dozen cookies. Oh well, at least I didn't have to bake more for Today's Market and sold all but 4 dozen which is awesome. So it went ok, but could have been better, and it all ended up awesome with a few lessons learned. When the bake days are actually bake days, that is always a good thing. If anyone has missed me over the past week I've been buried in work but as I mentioned before you can always send me an email and I will get a notification. Ya know like, if ya wanted to meet me...............or if ya wanted to get better acquainted.............or if ya missed me..........btw...... did anyone miss me?

waving

Post some pics of your baked goods for us .. :thumbsup: tongue2

The infamous cupcakes Salted Caramel Chocolate

Cinnamon Rolls

5 varieties of cookies: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, Oatmeal Butterscotch, Old Fashion Oatmeal and Old Fashion Chocolate Chip

drool drool drool drool drool
The cupcakes look sinfully delicious!!!!!smitten

Amelinng's photo
Mon 05/04/15 09:10 PM
The bananas.......... arrrrghh!

Amelinng's photo
Sat 05/02/15 04:43 AM

Horse is also a character favored by many calligraphers because the idiom
"Ma Dao Cheng Gong" refers to a smooth course of work and immediate success at the beginning.
A running horse and the characters of "Ma Dao Cheng Gong" have
been a traditional theme in Chinese painting and works of art.

Amelinng's photo
Sat 05/02/15 04:38 AM
Edited by Amelinng on Sat 05/02/15 04:45 AM

"Three men make a tiger" (Chinese: 三人成虎; pinyin: san ren cheng hu) is a Chinese proverb or chengyu (four-character idiom)

The proverb came from the story of an alleged speech by Pang Cong , an official of the state of Wei in the Warring States period (475 BC - 221 BC)
in Chinese History. According to the Warring States Records, or Zhan Guo Ce, before he left on a trip to the state of Zhao, Pang Cong asked the King of Wei
whether he would hypothetically believe in one civilian's report that a tiger was roaming the markets in the capital city, to which the King replied no.
Pang Cong asked what the King thought if two people reported the same thing, and the King said he would begin to wonder. Pang Cong then asked,
"what if three people all claimed to have seen a tiger?" The King replied that he would believe in it. Pang Cong reminded the King that the notion
of a live tiger in a crowded market was absurd, yet when repeated by numerous people, it seemed real. Since Pang Cong, as a high-ranking official,
had more than three opponents and critics, he was in fact urging the King to pay no attention to those who would spread rumors about him (Pang Cong)
while he was away. "I understand," the King replied, and Pang Cong left for Zhao. Yet, slanderous talk took place. When Pang Cong returned to Wei,
the King indeed stopped seeing him.[1]

Amelinng's photo
Sat 05/02/15 04:00 AM

YAY.. it's FLYDAY!!! wait.. okay.. it is laugh I MADE IT!!! :banana:

through trial and error(and severe pain) I'm figuring out what I CAN and CAN'T eat to avoid FUTURE pain :thumbsup: least now I know the weight gain isn't MY fault.. and I can ease off the excess exercise.. which wasn't helping anyways.. whoa mind you.. I HAVE lost 10 lbs.. which can happen when you don't eat for 3 straight days and only drink water laugh

anywho.. hope everyone has a great weekend! drinker smokin

Glad things worked out for you, Zee!
Insurance matter - settled
Health matter - diet solved
Weight matter - wow, 10 lbs (I never seem to lose any weight even when I purged for 2 weeks at one time)

Great to have you back flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
Happy weekend :banana: :banana: :banana: drinker drinker drinker

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25