Community > Posts By > Amelinng

Amelinng's photo
Sun 03/29/15 03:55 AM

Share your original beauty tips!

This is For Dry Hair/Curly Hair, my theory is sort of like a hair mask: On the days when you just want to condition your hair, apply your favorite hair conditioner long before getting the hair wet, that way it has a better chance of penetrating the hair. Then rinse out at the end of the shower.

Great topic.... but aren't you supposed to get your hair washed and clean before applying hair conditioner?

Amelinng's photo
Sat 03/28/15 11:04 PM

Well now I'm gonna get yelled at.... :angel:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
No...not yelled at, more like frustrated frustrated frustrated

How do you know your talking to a player before its to late?

Ok....seriously, when it is too fast too soon, and when it is too good to be true!

Amelinng's photo
Sat 03/28/15 10:58 PM
Poor Zee..... her name's being so wrongly used!!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Amelinng's photo
Sat 03/28/15 10:38 PM

Some things are so preposterous..lol.. No sense in getting riled up for nothing..:tongue:

It's the weekend, enjoy! ;-)

^^This :laughing:

I get what Pansy is saying..... some posts are meant to be laughed at, and some to be taken seriously.

Amelinng's photo
Sat 03/28/15 10:13 PM
Get him to join Pansy, Ana and me in the spa!!! laugh laugh laugh
Oh wouldn't that be fun bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Amelinng's photo
Sat 03/28/15 08:00 PM
Hmmmmmmmm..... ((((group hugs...Ana/Pansy)))!!!

Amelinng's photo
Sat 03/28/15 07:54 PM

Aagh (runs away screaming!) I haven't even got to the point where I can post a photo, let along a video. (shudder)

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl OMG......just imagining you running away got me laughing out loud!
Exact sentiments, except I'm ok with the photos!!

Amelinng's photo
Sat 03/28/15 07:52 PM
Have tea with her....... missed you all!

Amelinng's photo
Sat 03/28/15 07:44 PM
Edited by Amelinng on Sat 03/28/15 07:45 PM
I think if you are nice, you will be nice whether it pays or not.

The nicest people are still nice even when they are being nasty to.... they just smile and say something nice in return. It is just them.

I am not exactly nice though, cos' I do bite back.....flowerforyou

Amelinng's photo
Sat 03/28/15 07:27 PM

There is a guy on here who has done something amazing, and he gets interviewed by his local news channel. I watched it in total awe.
I've asked him a thousand times to post it but he won't.
Sooooo, what I'm saying is, be very careful, you just never know when you are talking to a real life hero.

I think I know who you are talking about....or maybe it could be a different person! So, that sort of confirms that we have lots of real life personalities here. But quite unlikely they will post their videos here.

I wouldn't...... cos I look kind of funny in the few videos I appeared in!! Yikes!!

Amelinng's photo
Wed 03/25/15 05:46 PM

Good thread, Ese flowerforyou

Yes, we should not bring the baggage from a past relationship to a new one, and make comparisons, but we should learn from the mistakes or the circumstances that caused the previous relationship to go bad, recognize it for what it was, and not let history repeat itself.

However, that doesn't mean not going thru' the same path again, cos' it may turn out differently..... or may not! Thus, going thru' the same kind of relationship once, twice and even three times for some.... but for some, striking gold in the 2nd round.

I still believe if it was meant to be, it will happen.

(Actually I don't know what I am talking about!! bigsmile
I'm actually here for the drinks......grabbing one drinker )

after reading this, i'm not sure what side of the fence i want to be on. i've decided that the best thing for me to do is drink a beer on one side, then jump over and have a beer on the other. i'll keep doing this back and forth until i can't jump the fence anymore drinks

No worries...... and no jumping required, at our age it is bad on our knee joints! bigsmile flowerforyou

Nah, Ese, would just drive his bike through it?bigsmile drinker

Nah.... he will just jump over it with his bike!!laugh

(Hi Tim waving )

Amelinng's photo
Wed 03/25/15 05:42 PM

Yes, we should not bring the baggage from a past relationship to a new one, and make comparisons, but we should learn from the mistakes or the circumstances that caused the previous relationship to go bad, recognize it for what it was, and not let history repeat itself.

However, that doesn't mean not going thru' the same path again, cos' it may turn out differently..... or may not! Thus, going thru' the same kind of relationship once, twice and even three times for some.... but for some, striking gold in the 2nd round.

after reading this, i'm not sure what side of the fence i want to be on. i've decided that the best thing for me to do is drink a beer on one side, then jump over and have a beer on the other. i'll keep doing this back and forth until i can't jump the fence anymore drinks

Seriously, Ese, I agree that women and men too, should not whine and complain and VOCALLY (mentally....can)compare their current partners with their ex-es, and making a list is just too obsessive/extreme. But not all are of the temperament to be able to control their thoughts without voicing it out, thus, the 'irritating whine'.

On the other side of the fence, suppose you are in a new relationship, and your partner is not one who is vocal. And if you had stated right from the beginning 'don't you compare me with your ex' and she being one to be able to keep her mouth shut, if you start going the path of her ex-es, what do you think she will do.....? Bear with it, or pack and leave?

Leave the communication lines open and be open about the expectations from this relationship to make it work. Things went wrong in our previous relationships and we should remember what it was, learn from it, rectify or improve on it to make it work. Otherwise, we will be going down the path again and again.

Just my opinion.....no offense!flowerforyou

Amelinng's photo
Wed 03/25/15 05:24 PM

No worries...... and no jumping required, at our age it is bad on our knee joints! bigsmile flowerforyou

Amelinng's photo
Wed 03/25/15 09:11 AM

Amelinng's photo
Wed 03/25/15 08:36 AM

I'll take one athletic Eskimo, one military man and 3 distinguished gentlemen. No need to wrap that. I'm in a hurry.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

And would that be raw, done, well done..... tall, short, fat, skinny, big....uh small??? oops

Amelinng's photo
Tue 03/24/15 06:45 PM
Edited by Amelinng on Tue 03/24/15 06:46 PM
oops double post....trigger finger due to this 'shoot me' thread!!!

Amelinng's photo
Tue 03/24/15 06:45 PM

Good night Ginger.. asleep

Wait..what? Is she deleting ?

No...... she took the bullet from the shot sent by Wonderwoman!!!laugh laughlaugh

LOL..... I think she will still be around after having fun here on the forums! Welcome to Mingles and the forums, Ginger! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Amelinng's photo
Mon 03/23/15 05:12 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUflowerforyou
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ASTRID.........HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!drinker drinks flowers

Amelinng's photo
Mon 03/23/15 12:34 AM

Does this kind of man appeal to ladies here?

A man who makes you something valuable instead of just buying you gifts?

or

Is it boring to be with a guy like this? Does material security matter or does the time and effort in making things mean more?

Anyone can buy something, but to make it would be so personal, cos' it would involve thoughts, as to whether I would appreciate it, use it and what are my likes and dislikes!

If someone could really afford something, but still made the effort to make a gift, than he is good with his hands .... he is definitely more than appealing! And someone who is good with his hands, would not be boring!:wink: tongue2

Amelinng's photo
Sun 03/22/15 09:33 PM

Hi All, Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am recently separated after 20 years' of marriage. So after a move and getting used to a new routine I have decided to venture out. I am sure the experience will be enjoyable and I look forward to it.

Best of luck to all in finding what you are looking for. Also, any advice would be welcome.

Welcome!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Just jump into the forums and have fun first! Beware of the scammers and if anything is too good to be true, it is! And if someone asks for money, send it to them.....just take a pic, and send it to them in picture form!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Will you send me some money so I'll have something to take a picture of??

Sure thing..... if you insist!! I will be sending you a pic of me sending you the money, call me if you don't receive it! laugh laugh laugh

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next