Community > Posts By > Cruelladevil

Cruelladevil's photo
Fri 10/10/14 09:12 AM
My first thought was...today is D-day...will I nail it for fail it.

Cruelladevil's photo
Fri 10/10/14 09:12 AM
A moo moo! laugh

Cruelladevil's photo
Fri 09/26/14 08:09 AM
I'm here because I'm single. I'm not looking for marriage or a serious relationship. However, my dream is to find that one guy that absolutely floats my boat. No expectations, just let it ride and see what happens. :banana:

Cruelladevil's photo
Thu 09/25/14 05:47 PM
I'm literally at a loss for words on this one. So many thoughts running through my mind, but I can't keep my mouth shut. At 51 yrs old, I have NEVER asked a man if I look fat...I have eyes...I can see. If I feel good in what I'm wearing that is all that matters. If you don't like it, I promise you, someone else will.

As for compliments...I'm not impressed at all. A lot of men tell 900 different women the same thing, so no, compliments mean nothing. You might could snag an attention whore or maybe a sad pathetic needy woman with meaningless compliments, but most intelligent women know the difference.

Bottom line is, why lie at all? If you can't find something good to say (and mean it) then don't say anything at all.

frustrated

Cruelladevil's photo
Thu 08/28/14 06:31 AM

love is simply a state of wanting no less for someone else than you do for yourself

If I want to be treated well and respected, I will want to treat those I love well and respect them , for instance

so maybe, love is reciprocity of intent,,,

Amen!

Cruelladevil's photo
Thu 08/28/14 06:26 AM
rofl

Cruelladevil's photo
Wed 08/27/14 09:26 AM
I'm told it's because I'm too picky. What's wrong with wanting someone with all their hair and teeth??? :wink:

Cruelladevil's photo
Wed 08/27/14 06:31 AM
My worst date...we go to a party at his friends house in an airplane hanger. I know not a soul. I'm having a good time, things are rocking on and he starts drinking straight vodka from a mason jar. Yep, he gets extremely drunk about an hour into the date. So the fool is now needing to go to the bathroom and can't walk, his friends ask me to help him, once we are outside he falls to the ground and pulls me down with him. I picked myself up, brushed off the rocks, dirt and grass and politely left him where he laid. Next morning he calls me and tells me, that he dodged a bullet with me because he now knows that I'm insensitive! Wth??? Lol!!!

Cruelladevil's photo
Mon 08/25/14 01:32 PM
Yep, I've been stood up a few times. What did I do about it???...nothing...his loss. :smile:

Cruelladevil's photo
Mon 08/25/14 01:22 PM
Edited by Cruelladevil on Mon 08/25/14 01:23 PM
I totally agree that the statement is false. Other ppl make me happy as well!

Cruelladevil's photo
Mon 08/25/14 11:05 AM
If it had been a snake...it would have bit me. frustrated

Cruelladevil's photo
Mon 08/25/14 11:01 AM
Rain makes me smile :smile:

Cruelladevil's photo
Mon 08/25/14 10:59 AM
Love it! :smile:

Cruelladevil's photo
Mon 08/25/14 08:25 AM
Perfect answer!

Cruelladevil's photo
Sun 08/24/14 05:59 AM
Hey all! I'm new here...all the way from Arkansas! Go Hogs!!! :)