Community > Posts By > FunnyJ

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 11:34 PM

Chili ice cream
silly! All ice cream is chilly! Lol I want warm yet frozen ice cream, it will need to contain more chemicals than a chemistry set but it will be warm frozen!

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 11:19 PM
I made it here safely for everyone that wished me a safe trip! The comedy club is closed so I'm looking for friendly faces and full glasses! Let me know if you have any recommendations for Austin! Thanks!drinks drinker :angel:

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 05:35 PM
What's the laugh about I'm angelic! Lol biggrin

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 05:15 PM

Bunny how about we go to a castle and eat dinner and dress up like princesses?
Did I just talk myself out of a date? frustrated I didn't mean it! I'll buy the dress right!flowerforyou

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 05:06 PM
I'm scared now though, I didn't think this through that well. Cannibals have been after me for years, I was just uh talking, don't cook me!:angel: It's bad luck to eat a angel.

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 05:00 PM

Looks around for a date partner.......
I'm now going from extremely happy to feeling a little bad... I would message her but she has a block so I can't!

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 04:55 PM

Hmmm. I would like a new dress that would fit my 5'10 1/2" height
you can't be mad no matter how little fabric it has though! Lol a deals a deal! :angel: winking

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 04:42 PM

Funny J why do you think that I need a new dress....I don't like shopping for them. Do you give good massages?
Like any straight man is going to tell you he only gives mediocre massages! Lol I do alright with massages though, no complaints atleast! A few nights ago I couldn't even send you a message now we're onto massages! tongue2

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 04:38 PM

Funny J maybe when you get back. You can pick me up a dress while on tour. Then I can model it when you get back.
oh great now I'm gonna be cutting my tour short, who needs to go from Vegas to New York doing standup!? You mean any dress? Lol I could actually get one for a huge discount maybe free, people keep just giving me stuff! I might get a odd reputation getting womens clothes and heels.

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 04:29 PM
Beware of attractive women that claim to not like shopping, it's a mind trick. Like when I girl says "I totally hate drama." That's code for her loving drama.

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 04:25 PM

Bunny I don't like shopping either. I just need a dress and some high heels and it is better to have a friend's opinion.

Funny J is local. winking
I'm usually local but on tour right now, so you will have to wait for your dress and heels to be carried! I gotta warn you I'm picky about heels and dresses... Loltongue2

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 03:59 PM

goes on date by herself.....ohwell
Just cause you don't like shopping? There goes my attempt at the Charlies Angels thing.

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 03:52 PM
High heels and a dress is female code for bring a snack you're gonna be here a while sucker! Yeah I realize one of you could convince me to carry the bags but I gotta make it seem like I'm really making a sacrifice by doing so.

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 03:52 PM

funny j, you don't need strategy to go for a swim. just enjoy the day. hope you don't mind helping me with applying a little sunscreen.
I know about sunscreen, trust me I always have sunscreen. Red hair blue eyes, I almost got fried this week in Vegas I fell asleep by the pool.

is it true what they say about red headed tempers?
btw, I can help you with your sunscreen. just might take a minute because I have small hands.
I usually just pour it into a puddle by the pool and roll around in much like a pig in mud, I never thought of asking for assistance that sounds much more economical to just ask someone to help!

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 03:43 PM

funny j, you don't need strategy to go for a swim. just enjoy the day. hope you don't mind helping me with applying a little sunscreen.
I know about sunscreen, trust me I always have sunscreen. Red hair blue eyes, I almost got fried this week in Vegas I fell asleep by the pool.

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 03:37 PM
Oh I know better than to go on a shopping date with women, I end up carrying the bags as only later realize why you girls were spending so much when one of you hands me my wallet. Aw what the hell I'll pay for you ladies, cause I'm a nice guy but I drop any bags you hand me, I have standards!

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 03:34 PM
Yeah, that's what they call me! Lolrofl

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 03:29 PM
Edited by FunnyJ on Mon 09/01/14 03:29 PM
Oh I have strategy even when swimming it's almost identical to my other strategy, come to think of it I only have one strategy in most things. It's got me really far in life, If it works that well why change it? :angel:

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 03:28 PM
I lean in real close, I'm talking face to face touching close. I then seductively whisper "I'm having a magical night on this date in mcdonalds, wanna go into the bathroom with me? I'll grab a tray for your pleasure!" She is so taken with my gentlemanly show that she just can't resist. Do I know what women want or what? biggrin

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 03:15 PM

Ask him to help me get dressed :-) cheeky grin
That would work although I have a feeling you asking him almost anything would as well...