Community > Posts By > FunnyJ

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/14 12:13 AM
I might be a moron but I am not lazy!drool

FunnyJ's photo
Sat 08/30/14 12:07 AM
I love to say this and figured I'd pass it on to you 2, I'm going cautiously ask to be quoted even though I'm not 100% sure I'm the first person to say it. "we're only here for a little while so do whatever makes you smile. Lifes too short, my only regrets are the shots at happiness I didn't take." I hope it helps someone that sees it the way it's helped me!

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 08/29/14 11:57 PM

No worries mate.....might have trouble replying tonight business is busy..
No worries I'm actually backstage at a show out of town so same here. I'm loving it! Been looking forward to this trip all week! What do you do for work buddy?

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 08/29/14 11:47 PM

Haha! Thanks. Lol! But maybe i'll just wait for the right guy to come along. If its meant to happen it will happen :)
who knows it might have already... I'm no male model but I certainly could be! Lol just kidding!winking

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 08/29/14 11:43 PM
I love it! I'll bring myself and my devilish charm and we'll call it even?... Most people say that's a good trade!.... **** I hope you buy this line of bull dust...rofl

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 08/29/14 11:33 PM

Hey man, this place is starting look like home for you? got beer here dude????
I was sorta hoping you brought it.... :laughing: You know since you said Aussies always gotta supply!laugh

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 08/29/14 11:29 PM

Atleast that monster won't take my money and buy 800$ earrings and other expensive stuff to wear once before trying to 187 my ***. I would have a beer with that monster for sure, how about you? drinker waving

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 08/29/14 11:28 PM

"would you **** me? I'd **** me," that dance haunts my life now, it is the reason I couldn't bring myself to watch Monk and I love Tony Shalhoub!

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 08/29/14 11:18 PM
Edited by FunnyJ on Fri 08/29/14 11:18 PM

Ive had people I thought were creepy after me, but Ive been blunt and direct for many years, so I dont wind up in relationships with anyone I have doubts about.
I'm so shocked to hear you're blunt and direct! Just like how it would totally shock me to find out I'm sarcastic! Seriously though they might still be stalking you, they just got better at camouflage...winking :thumbsup:

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 08/29/14 11:14 PM

Ladies...is it necessary to have a battery operated replacement when you are already in a relationship to sexually satisfy you?
Replacement? I don't know about the guys you date but I know for a fact that no battery operated machine could ever replace me! I've never once seen a mechanical device that can drink at a family dinner and totally embarrass a woman, I've never seen a device that can insist it's not lost on a road trip (even when it totally knows it is) the whole time praying to somehow find the right way. I'm irreplaceable I just want to make that clear!rofl
so arrogant:tongue:
It may be arrogant but I'm not all walk with no talk! I can do those things any time at the drop of a hat! I know for sure!shades smokin

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 08/29/14 04:31 PM

Ladies...is it necessary to have a battery operated replacement when you are already in a relationship to sexually satisfy you?
Replacement? I don't know about the guys you date but I know for a fact that no battery operated machine could ever replace me! I've never once seen a mechanical device that can drink at a family dinner and totally embarrass a woman, I've never seen a device that can insist it's not lost on a road trip (even when it totally knows it is) the whole time praying to somehow find the right way. I'm irreplaceable I just want to make that clear!rofl

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 08/29/14 04:25 PM
On a serious note though, why is it that if a man doesn't get off women say theres something wrong with him but if the woman doesn't get off, theres still something wrong with the man? what

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 08/29/14 04:16 PM
I don't think so, I don't mean to brag or anything but I'm pretty sure I satisfied my last date pretty well! I could tell by the way she answered when I asked, she was like "yeah, yeah you were great. Look can I get the money?" That sounds like a totally satisfied woman to me! No batteries needed!winking :thumbsup:

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 08/29/14 04:09 PM
That picture gave me some horrible flash backs... I really need a hug now. I'm thinking I won't be watching it, I'll get confused and think it's a documentary of my ex and I.

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 08/29/14 03:52 PM
Edited by FunnyJ on Fri 08/29/14 03:51 PM
winking I'll keep my eyes open for you! If I find any cute and handsome guys I'll send them your way! winking smile2

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 08/29/14 03:41 PM
I almost did marry one, and she almost did shoot me with my own gun. I walked into our bedroom to find her pointing my 38 snub nose directly at my chest and then she pulled the trigger. Thank god she wasn't smart enough to crack the puzzle of how to load it and that I didn't keep it loaded. She realized it was unloaded and shrugged her shoulders and asked what I wanted for dinner and I thought to myself, she forgot to say "since you're staying."what A pitchfork

FunnyJ's photo
Fri 08/29/14 03:15 PM
Is it bad you pretty much exactly described me? I'm psychopath bait. That makes sense though, I fall for guilt trips all the time.

FunnyJ's photo
Thu 08/28/14 02:28 AM
I've met a few suspected psychopaths and not the fun loving easy going kind you see in the movies! I'm talking real no joke stab you with a fork and giggle type. I'm wondering if I'm alone in this attracting psychopaths or if there are others out there! I just want to not get choked for using the wrong fork.

FunnyJ's photo
Thu 08/28/14 02:12 AM
It's like a swear box except it's full of people and has a bar and I only get money out! Comedy club vs swear box, comedy club wins by TKO!

FunnyJ's photo
Thu 08/28/14 02:03 AM
I always watch my language, I watch as it brings me lots of ****ing money! People usually pay me to be funny and use bad language but I give it to you good people as a gift! drinker