Community > Posts By > FunnyJ

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 03:15 PM
I'm willing to wait for our pool date, it sounds like you are in demand dreamerana! I'll just be over here waiting, possibly crying. flowerforyou

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 03:01 PM
Cook me too kissablekisses! I've always been told I'm a great dish!drool

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 03:22 AM

Special. that's why I am using some special spices for you.pitchfork
I've always thought I would go with garlic but you're the cook! Maybe I could be more valuable alive? In some way...

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 03:20 AM

Date her..a welcome to mingle2 party!..
Thank you! I might not survive a date with her though! Lol

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 03:15 AM
After reading that how can I go to sleep? I'll have nightmares of beautiful women trying to eat me. I'm not sure how to take this, do you eat all your dates or am I special?

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 03:03 AM
Well I'm off to bed, thanks for the confidence booster of 2 beautiful women saying they want to date me! (even though one refuses to swim for it...) Had a great night talking to you!winking waving

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 02:58 AM
Yeah that wouldn't be a great date activity, trying to not get eaten by sharks. Well I guess since you won't even try to swim you're basically saying you don't really want a date with me that badly. lol just kidding!tongue2 :angel:

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 02:40 AM
I'll meet you halfway, deal? Middle of the ocean I assume! Lol

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 02:38 AM
Without being the weird guy in a dickini I mean.

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 02:37 AM
I wish disco would get crazy popular again just so I could say to someone "I couldn't help but notice you admiring my dickini!" Now that I know this word exists!

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 02:24 AM
I'm pondering if I should go to sleep or post the filth.. I'll take the high road and say mind blower and go to sleep! Goodnight guys!

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 02:22 AM
And travel a pretty long distance!

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 02:02 AM
I think I hit something in the water, god I hope it wasn't a duck.

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 01:58 AM
My jokes

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 01:55 AM
flowerforyou I had no idea I was even wanted...! winking I would though!

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 01:44 AM
Drivers wanted

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 01:40 AM

does sound like a fun night for sure though : )
By far the best part was when they kicked us out we kept in character "sir you have to leave, you are now banned" "aaaarrrr, you serious?" "sir please pick up your sword and go" "you're a kind native," "I'm from Alaska sir" "shiver me timbers, that's a long way away" they couldn't stop laughing even as they kicked us out!

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 01:35 AM

I'll let my skill speak for its self
.. You will be lucky if I don't run the table.......
I just make up rules and call them "official" if that happens, I have the sportsmanship of a toddler and I'm not ashamed of that.

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 01:32 AM

hi Mikey :thumbsup:
check him out. he thinks he can beat me. what do you think?
I'll correct this for you. Paul Newman here knows he can beat me. What do you think? That confidence thing again.

FunnyJ's photo
Mon 09/01/14 01:30 AM

Hahaha man I out of the dating scene.......have you heard?.....so a man date it will have to bedrinker drinker
Oh I wasn't inviting you to play strip pool with she and I, I got that covered! I'm just saying our man date of beer and crazy Aussie fun will be later! I won't talk about the pool game though cause I'm a gentleman! drinker :angel: