Community > Posts By > Moonlitgemini

Moonlitgemini's photo
Tue 10/28/14 11:56 AM
There are so many scammers out there. Two have approached me so far and fortunately for me I was able to figure out what they were up to. They lie very well. I was smart enough to not give them any of my personal info, but they are real crafty and will try everything they can to gain your trust. The rule of thumb, if it's too good to be true, it usually is not true...so keep your guard up no matter what, until you can establish that they are for real. I stopped putting my pic's up because my account was hacked once before. These men and women stop at nothing...but if you are smart you can catch onto to them, if they pledge undying love right from the start and if they ask for money at any point, it's usually a scammer. If you find out they are, report them right away. Do your self and other's the favor.

Moonlitgemini's photo
Tue 10/28/14 11:22 AM
Hi all...

Mind games...it's cruel. I've been the victim once, promised my-self never again...! I could choose to close up but I chose to rise from the ashes of a failed relationship due to deception. I'm no one's fool. If I think that by giving up trust as a whole would make me stronger, I would be lying to my-self. The act of trust is what makes us stronger. The will to not give up in spite of the hurt, to rise up, dust yourself off and try again, only wiser and stronger than before is an act of valor in a day of such weak minded people. Those who choose to deceive and hurt those who are truly seeking to find love, in the end they will get their own. I believe in Karma...I've seen enough to know it all comes back to bite you in the end.

Mind games are for fools...for weak minded people who don't know a thing about trust. It takes strength and courage to trust. Especially in today's age.

Moonlitgemini's photo
Tue 10/28/14 11:06 AM
As woman, we should be assertive and yes even though men look and it can effect how we feel, we need to remember it's part of their nature...what matters is that they spend the day and nights with you.

I think ....when a man is not truly happy with what he has...then he is bound to let his eye wander, and he lets his mind drift to what could be...I don't think it has as much to do with the woman he is with as much as it has to do with what is going on with him as a whole.

I understand where your coming from..been there and heard all the stories as to why a man can look and it does not mean anything..but experience has taught me, a secure woman is a happy woman, and so is her man.