Community > Posts By > detaildon

no photo
Mon 09/08/14 02:16 PM
this has been going on since the first generations of the Rothschild Dynasty... Fund all sides and Play em against the middle... its a rigged game, a bet you can't loose..

Look at the civil war Both sides funded by British and French banks

world war two... grandpa bush, Morgan Chase and Henry Ford all funded hitler...

now its split up iraq for the oil and mining deposits and the Ukraine got too uppity...

so the lucy's in charge (lucifarians) are gonna shoot themselves in the foot and start world war 3 with russia... Putin said in a speech a week or two ago that the problems that arose in 19nth century russia were the cause of Rothchild Czars

Its a 15nth century LUCIFARIAN Rothschild Model and ali bama just has to kiss the house of saud's butt... citibank and morgan chase are in the middle of it over there.

no photo
Mon 09/08/14 01:53 PM
man I like you two gals already

no photo
Mon 09/08/14 01:38 PM
Edited by detaildon on Mon 09/08/14 01:42 PM
You can find the whole thing at WND

It alleges fraud, money-laundering, mail fraud, wire fraud, conversion and corruption. and get this the Money Just happened to fall off the truck...

The complaint also notes Obama knows Hamas is officially designated as a Foreign Terrorist Organization by State Department and uses resources it receives for terrorist attacks, including the $900 million the Obama administration sent to Gaza in 2009.

It even accuses Obama of “siding with” militants known as “ISIS or ISIL, signaling to the people of Israel and Jews and Christians that Hamas’ crimes against Israel and Jews and Christians are tacitly supported and approved of by the president of the United States.”

The case also names Malik Obama, a half-brother of the president who runs the Barack Obama Foundation. The case alleges the organization raises money for the Muslim Brotherhood.

“Two leaked classified documents show Egyptian security forces have been monitoring Malik Obama’s activities and they also implicate President Obama, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and former President Bill Clinton in the aiding and abetting of terrorists.”

no photo
Mon 09/08/14 01:16 PM
I believe ISIS, Al CIA DA and the muslim Bros work for us according to new RICCO racketeering lawsuit filed against the whole administration Last Week

no photo
Mon 09/08/14 01:09 PM
WE shoot wild pigs and coyotes out here in the sticks among other critters in the food chain... we try to stay away off the reservation

no photo
Mon 09/08/14 01:02 PM
what do you call 30 MS 13 Gang Members with Jugs of water???

California DROUGHT RELIEF

no photo
Mon 09/08/14 12:54 PM
Harmony since you are the go to girl how far can you go around here with the memes???

no photo
Mon 09/08/14 12:47 PM
mr king it is wrong to kill minors but I think the justice dept stages some of this stuff to keep the dumb down public from seeing MS 13 from crossing our borders and 800 billion in laundered drug money from the big banks.. should I go on

no photo
Mon 09/08/14 12:42 PM
i found a US Gov website called ISIS... we know we fund Al CIA da

so I guess some money just fell off the truck and into what is is hands

no photo
Mon 09/08/14 12:37 PM
well thanks harmony your good I am very colorful person looking for an outlet in a christian environment... ssooo just wind and point me girl

no photo
Mon 09/08/14 12:33 PM
you have to blame it on erica holder he took the BofA money and gave it to the thugs in MO and don't forget jessie high jackson and whats that other guy who does all the race baiting????

no photo
Mon 09/08/14 12:24 PM
and where might it be.

I definitely like the colorful stuff?

or can the fun start here? don't quite know hows this works

but hey, the borders are open and ali bama and the 40 thieves are on vacation or golfing.... all opinionated adults welcome...no offense taken

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next