Edited by detaildon on Thu 09/25/14 07:59 PM
its a known fact around here that legals will marry

a mexican for 9 lb;s 'in profit margin a 1'pounder means $1,000 us"

its a car lot term that every one seems to have picked up over the years

see it all the time for FORTY~~~~ YEARS

no photo
Thu 09/25/14 07:06 PM
Edited by detaildon on Thu 09/25/14 07:46 PM
yeah be.n offered 6x mentioned amount as is /could get 12x mentioned but swamped over with the snow birds. easier to wholesale out... they will be headed your way

pretty beefy... metal roof... a real coach... sealed injection sys,

60,000 mi

some new paint new 15,000 btu ac.... dont want to start a classifieds here, but well ... you know\\

guess i should say we are swamped over and ole detail gets to play a little bit... used inventory slim pickins but now that the season is over its pickin up some ... am a real scout/buyer always on the hunt... every one i know is either in the swamper biz or this...

the article was sent to me from OK... passed through a few hands but you know... we gather here every other week or so

your good fleta

no photo
Thu 09/25/14 06:33 PM
he sounded like same ole same ole in missouri/

a few weeks back...no hope and change

so much so he got booo'd out of town..

till the feds showed up..

blacks and minorities have figured out

no representation here... so martial law went

in to play...

no photo
Thu 09/25/14 06:25 PM
m reelee lookin for n'nother trayler n believe it or not I can still do split rims... they are really good as gold as long as you take your time an chain em up/..

I like the narrow rims they drive better... and seriously am looking for an old silver streak... well, you know big windows and something I can leave out there an not have to worry about it when not there...

hve a mtrhme fo sale too. will consider your home made utility trayler as trade...

no photo
Thu 09/25/14 05:49 PM
why is everyone so focused on puppet "joker tut"

he Takes his marching orders from a plethora

of subversives.... ya'll know who they are

i dont want to name the again.

no photo
Thu 09/25/14 03:29 PM
I guess no one remembers the tawana brawly fiasco or

charlatan's inciting of the riot at freddys fashion mart that

caused seven people to die at a small Jewish store in harlem.

I stared, when I saw the the letters of the title, that alleoops

posted it seemed to read back to me, Pack of Rats in the White House

the only letter missing was the f.

there are other words just thinking from the past that immediately

come to mind,,,

race baiter, incendiary, dividing, huckster, charlatan, carpetbagger,

murderer, bad actor, thief, fraud... I ;ll think of some more later...

no photo
Thu 09/25/14 11:39 AM
the col.'s not feeling to well today so we all need to look busy or he;ll

put us on grunt duty.

no photo
Thu 09/25/14 10:07 AM
wow... when I get back out to my claims one of these days...i would consider you for a land management position

no photo
Thu 09/25/14 09:22 AM
Edited by detaildon on Thu 09/25/14 09:30 AM

greek word... pharmakia means making compounds mocking God's original design or natural healing... Bible says its witchcraft or "sorcery

thats why they mock the Bible...

you listen to people my age and its always the doctor, the doctor says,

my doctor, the doctor..the doctor.... on and on

I'm lucky I know a field doctor....heres a tip...

If'n it hurts don't do it.

Col. I've tried some of Mike Adams stuff and it worked for me... but you are entitled to your opinion...

no photo
Thu 09/25/14 09:03 AM
Edited by detaildon on Thu 09/25/14 09:06 AM
from t'n-york timee no less

Miss a Payment? Good Luck Moving That Car
By Michael Corkery and Jessica Silver-Greenberg
September 24, 2014 9:33 pmSeptember 24, 2014 9:33 pm
Credit John Gurzinski for The New York Times

The thermometer showed a 103.5-degree fever, and her 10-year-olds asthma was flaring up. Mary Bolender, who lives in Las Vegas, needed to get her daughter to an emergency room, but her 2005 Chrysler van would not start.

The cause was not a mechanical problem it was her lender.

Ms. Bolender was three days behind on her monthly car payment. Her lender, C.A.G. Acceptance of Mesa, Ariz., remotely activated a device in her cars dashboard that prevented her car from starting. Before she could get back on the road, she had to pay more than $389, money she did not have that morning in March.

I felt absolutely helpless, said Ms. Bolender, a single mother who stopped working to care for her daughter. It was not the only time this happened: Her car was shut down that March, once in April and again in June.

This new technology is bringing auto loans and Wall Street version of Big Brother into the lives of people with credit scores battered by the financial downturn.

Auto loans to borrowers considered subprime, those with credit scores at or below 640, have spiked in the last five years. The jump has been driven in large part by the demand among investors for securities backed by the loans, which offer high returns at a time of low interest rates. Roughly 25 percent of all new auto loans made last year were subprime, and the volume of subprime auto loans reached more than $145 billion in the first three months of this year.

But before they can drive off the lot, many subprime borrowers like Ms. Bolender must have their car outfitted with a so-called starter interrupt device, which allows lenders to remotely disable the ignition. Using the GPS technology on the devices, the lenders can also track the cars’ location and movements.

The devices, which have been installed in about two million vehicles, are helping feed the subprime boom by enabling more high-risk borrowers to get loans. But there is a big catch. By simply clicking a mouse or tapping a smartphone, lenders retain the ultimate control. Borrowers must stay current with their payments, or lose access to their vehicle.

editdetail I would have cut all the wires and left it whar it was

no photo
Thu 09/25/14 08:50 AM
erica.....witholder of t'justice for all

shud have been in an oreng jumpett sute a lon timee ago

no photo
Thu 09/25/14 08:42 AM
yeah mike adams is good... hear him on the aj show...gcn

no photo
Thu 09/25/14 08:40 AM
haaahahaha

or ma~abee t kooka~a~an

no photo
Thu 09/25/14 08:31 AM
we~ell..no~ow,,,, you ~ know...

would rather be a teabagger than in a bag in the dirt.

love's my good ice~t tea

no photo
Wed 09/24/14 08:22 PM
and mslsd.. why dont you try if you could... maybe try to use your hands

can see a good come back when i see it... love ya;ll no catfights

my success equals treating all people the same

no photo
Wed 09/24/14 07:35 PM
haahahaha i'ma sorry but omost puked in my tea... keep in mind ths is int'rnashnl

no photo
Wed 09/24/14 05:09 PM
his mentors are george soros. bernadine dorn. bill ayres, mao,

carl marx on and on... its staged all of it... they just cant complete their deeds fast enough... cause too many of the sheep have circled the wagons against the wolves... in some places...

no photo
Wed 09/24/14 04:44 PM
it's a smelting pot here... an and I always gleen something from everyone

its is about what you might know...

bottom line you can't trust gub. media anymore so everyone is getting

their info from alternative sources... it;s gonna get discombobulated..

so everything here reaally has a ring of truth to it...

its like reading between the lines...

out here where us crazys live and some have lots of recources....

we pass around the most bizarre stuff you ever will see in a lifetime...

but thats why we do it... its a hoot...

we only get serious when the banks come down on us or like the other day they had 165 or more Cyclopse's and every agency on the map raiding and tearing down a huge truck stop turning it in to rubble... never hear that on the news... or someones house burns down or bizarre ice storms...tornadoes... this internet stuff is just to pass the time have fun inform people.... we don't want to be school marmed over this stuff... hey send out we'll read it... we love you

you know i have posted some good stuff on here and walked away and by the time I got back I lost it all and never got to do it...and did not want to do it again..

so don't worry about it... take a little from everyone and be happy...

this is a pretty good smelter...boiler room... I just pass time here on my jobs... its kind of slow sometimes...

no photo
Wed 09/24/14 03:17 PM
you don't live "in" N Texas near the red river its a hoot buddy... there are more rebel flags and bunkers, coal burners,,4'4s 6x6s on and on,,, here than anywhere...this area is not for the domesticated, docile, koolaid drinken stiff

with out even knowing or meaning to. we spoof each other alot.. stuff happens... we don't care...and no you can't date my sister.

then stuff ends up on the local radio and from around here that could be from someones bunker picked up from an internet broadcast and hooked up to a shortwave antennae by the house...internet is EZ to get here... not much TV here and most of us would rather sit on the porch anyhow... we talk about stuff that most folks think is crazy

so stuff happens.. am radio around here is pretty fun... not talking about the big AM's ... it changes a lot

not much advertizing dollars... but whats not to believe' the biggest adverts are storm cellars and bunkers and underground living quarters

no photo
Wed 09/24/14 02:51 PM
I know plenty of folks that don;t vote..

we try to prod them in the tight runnoffs..but they see the same thing on both sides in the national elections..

both rabbit trails lead down to the same hole...

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 15 16