now they wreak havoc here... not like we

dont have enough stomach aches...

oh thats right they don't care...

it aint their state...

it;s make a believe California

no photo
Mon 09/29/14 11:10 PM
Edited by detaildon on Mon 09/29/14 11:50 PM
women have just enough right to do this too...

some gals... a lot,,, edit detail..

many can out do me at competitions..

in fact about 3 years ago ole detail

was just a warm up act,, they liked

me cause I can be a clown... the gals are

very professional here...

respect them a lot they are serious..

used to promote for a short time guns and horses gals...

they do ride better than me am older now... I ride slow... they can

a push and work the steeds and they keep medicine..keep in mind this

guns and horses stuff costs money... the best

wins and I am OK with that.. what you have to keep in mind

I like old nags and the gals like the young colt's

it aint all burritos and hookers my friend...

no photo
Mon 09/29/14 10:53 PM
wished I could kick that high...

stay away from horses that can though ...

Good one Col.

no photo
Mon 09/29/14 10:47 PM

pitchfork

col.

like pitchforks too

whats the matter?

spill it Col. set us all straight

no photo
Mon 09/29/14 10:19 PM
I/m sorry derivatives??? ... ho hum...

rather have hard assets... has nothing to do with the

original author..

I get what yer sayin but dont own a gamin server

its a rigged game...

can't compete... cant ride the up down tick any more

if you know more do tell!!!

reposted the previous op so we could all get on

the same page

no photo
Mon 09/29/14 10:16 PM
Pretty obvious that the OP is just a ploy to drive up precious metal prices to help the author's sizeable investment in the same. The article, like so many others on the subject, fails to give any real reasons "we're headed for collapse." The last collapse was simply caused by deregulation and a reckless finance sector. The Feds have their eye on the matter, now, but even the people who claim to have seen that one coming, missed the reason it happened.

If you really wanted to cash in on such a collapse, you could simply buy long-term puts on the affected derivatives, and make much larger multiples on your cash. You wouldn't have to pay for shipping or storage, either. But, go ahead and make that old man in the OP rich. Just remember to keep it to yourself what you're doing so the neighbor boy doesn't break in and help himself to your nest egg.

Good luck.
Edited by Mortman on Mon 09/29/14 09:14 PM

no photo
Mon 09/29/14 09:47 PM
ahhh hahahahahahahah... knew it would be a book tour, Or slip on a pebble

race bait law suits... or sometin like this

good luck \Jamie Diamond only you could have come up

with this pap....

chokin with laughter and disqust

no photo
Mon 09/29/14 09:21 PM
I/m sorry derivatives??? ... ho hum...

rather have hard assets... has nothing to do with the

original author..

I get what yer sayin but dont own a gamin server

its a rigged game...

can't compete... cant ride the up down tick any more

if you know more do tell!!!

no photo
Mon 09/29/14 09:09 PM

there another dealer here to just have to fill

out the paper work and you can be a dealer

they' wholesale to you

...its in one of my breifcases i'll find it

if you want me too

I 've been buying from provident metals

cause it so ezy I just make a co. check out to wells fargo

special account number...

and 3 to 4 days later its at my door

the dealer paperwork is quite extensive... but not hard if you were motivated to do this type of thing

I'm trying to retire my friend but I have a little business just to make ends meet. After losing my 30 yrs of savings/investments to the RE crash I'm now having to live on my SS and what my little business provides. It doesn't make me rich, but I do just fine, have plenty of time for myself, and I kinda like not having to jump thru all the hoops any more or worry about much other than how the govt is going to screw me next.

It's a long story most here already know so I won't elaborate. Suffice to say they've been fighting me, waiting for me to die, before I ever get my VA benefits/disability. 45 years and counting. Can you imagine the back pay if I ever got my disability?

They'd much rather wait and pay death benefits

It's good you have what you have, SS.

My Dr wants me to go have heart work-ups done. He says, people are living a lot longer these days. I thought to myself,"I've had the type of life I've had for a reason.Why, would I want to extend it to the point of not being able to care for myself?"

I almost told him to forget it, I'd take my chances. But, I dissed him in the ER a couple months ago, had to eat crow, and will now do as he suggests. He's a good guy.

I will always wish the best for you, amigo.

Anything happens, I will always remember you.

I do Pay-Pal on most internet purchases. Silver coins, I will take my chances with Mexico plata by the oz. And, American coins. Just cuz they stamped, Troy oz., don't means dey iz. I've just been dealing in silver long enough to tell what's real and what's chapa.

from ole detail ... every thing I get and this is for you too.. you can request as contract of purchase... makem send the stuff with chemical swab... you can always send it back... but since go south da border you already knoe=w what to look for... the good mex mint stuff around here has been put in the acid already... its a shame.. I double check local stuff with chem kit... gracias me amigo it was such a short time

no photo
Mon 09/29/14 08:54 PM

they' wholesale to you

if you want me too

the dealer paperwork is quite extensive... but not hard if you were motivated to do this type of thing

I'm trying to retire my friend but I have a little business just to make ends meet. After losing my 30 yrs of savings/investments to the RE crash I'm now having to live on my SS and what my little business provides. It doesn't make me rich, but I do just fine, have plenty of time for myself, and I kinda like not having to jump thru all the hoops any more or worry about much other than how the govt is going to screw me next.

It's a long story most here already know so I won't elaborate. Suffice to say they've been fighting me, waiting for me to die, before I ever get my VA benefits/disability. 45 years and counting. Can you imagine the back pay if I ever got my disability?

My Dr wants me to go have heart work-ups done. He says, people are living a lot longer these days. I thought to myself,"I've had the type of life I've had for a reason.Why, would I want to extend it to the point of not being able to care for myself?"

I almost told him to forget it, I'd take my chances. But, I dissed him in the ER a couple months ago, had to eat crow, and will now do as he suggests. He's a good guy.

I do Pay-Pal on most internet purchases. Silver coins, I will take my chances with Mexico plata by the oz. And, American coins. Just cuz they stamped, Troy oz., don't means dey iz. I've just been dealing in silver long enough to tell what's real and what's chapa.

get it.. i cant get any more silver from mexico it winds up in the melt here,,,i only have about 5 or ten left

no photo
Mon 09/29/14 08:50 PM

they' wholesale to you

if you want me too

get it.. i cant get any more silver from mexico it winds up in the melt here,,,i only have about 5 or ten left

no photo
Mon 09/29/14 08:47 PM

they' wholesale to you

if you want me too

no photo
Mon 09/29/14 07:51 PM
Edited by detaildon on Mon 09/29/14 08:02 PM

People don't trust the police? Wonder why?

It couldn't be because you can get killed now for being homeless and "camping" illegally could it?

That could never happen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DngOL6LokN4#t=54

Audio Caught APD Officer's Violent Dialogue Before Shooting

http://benswann.com/audio-caught-apd-officers-violent-dialogue-before-shooting/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=nl
yeah... see they don't want any body talkin... you were right....

noticed the little prep thread disappeared... someone does not like any one talking about this...

now on the lighter side... you all need to have a nice talk with your local police and sheriffs dept. ask them why they had to sit through all those FBI indoctrination meetings... tell them the crap that has happened to you personally... it will match up to what is going on
with them....

the "joker tut" is just that... a joker

the media controlled pap "faux", fake... is just what it is... we need a soft landing not a full blown third world upset..

have been contacted by an ex local police chief.. all he does is pray all the time..cant tell it all... but the feds are on road trips to indoctrinate every body... he is very close to the source... he's still in enforcement...

I always have dialogue with every officer I meet... you will find out If you do this and keep your cool you will have some influence...

I trust my local law enforcement community even though I have thought that maybe a rogue element was trying to shut me up. scared the crap out of me many times... its edgy... you have to try...

the good guys are not our enemy .... we are not their enemy... this joker tut' stuff is a ruse !!! reach out and find out... don't be scared...even though Im tellin you they have scared me and... you wake up the next day and you do it again.... believe me there are elements out there that dont like my business either ... I get it

ps... if you want the dealership info I will send it or post it... it all disapeared...

no photo
Mon 09/29/14 04:49 PM

they' wholesale to you

if you want me too

no photo
Mon 09/29/14 09:43 AM
Edited by detaildon on Mon 09/29/14 09:47 AM
been buying from provident

buying the private mint stuff

like the morgans, the st guadins

the o.p.m's

won;t buy the stuff that looks like death

theres one that has scissors stuck in the head

stack up!!!

no tax in this state... shipping cheap

I buy the 10 oz o.p.m. ira approved bars too

be careful!!! there are alot of scam alerts about ebay coins and bars

talked about on silverstealers and silverforthepeople

no photo
Sun 09/28/14 07:57 PM
May God speed ya through the checkpoint

I didn't know...

code 10-7 till manana.

no photo
Sun 09/28/14 07:03 PM

Thank a liberal. Their loose laws allow untested pregnant illegals give birth in border town hospitals.

I'll make another prediction.

Gonna see lots of cases of polio.

.. do you think you could re post the fluoride post with the memes that stuff was good..

is polio an epidemic south of the border?

by the way I wont take the flue shots never have... everyone around me gets sick after their shot...and they are younger than me... much younger

then have to stay away from them

no photo
Sun 09/28/14 06:38 PM

People have been assuring everyone the U.S. will fail since 12:01AM July 5, 1776.

Kool-Aid was introduced in 1927.

Sooner or later, it will be true...

though why so many of you gleefully and wistfully hope it really IS *today*, is beyond me. Oh, yeah...I forgot...it's so you can be *right*. whoa

guess I should hit the quote button have too work till daybreak a little slow... this is good stuff no one wants to hear this...

I personally have seen my 500 gallon water tank lined with pink sticky stuff... we used to see this big girl goin in there to the water tower... we complained and had the county offials come down and look at this stuff... they took samples... they flushed the lines once a week for several months... but still never drink the koolaid any more

watch it... it's a trick...dont think any ones being gleeful ms schoolmarm maam.... better to be prepared. 'prepper' collapse of any country is ugly... maybe I should have said fluoride with 300 carcinogens in your city water... maybe that would roll off the tongue better...

Myth 5 - Fluoride prevents tooth decay

Water fluoridation is a hoax. Drinking any amount of fluoride is dangerous to your health and has NEVER been proven to prevent tooth decay. It's actually the biggest scientific fraud ever to be promoted by national and international Governments. Fluoride has been linked to osteoporosis, cancer, auto-immune diseases, and even very small concentrations can disrupt DNA repair enzymes by 50%.

The fluoride added to our water is a waste product of aluminum and phosphate fertilizer processing. And it's not even calcium fluoride that appears naturally in water, but sodium fluoride, which is a whole different thing--and loaded with bad news.

In fact, sodium fluoride has no good news. Except for a few suspect reports by the people selling the stuff, study after research study proves that sodium fluoride does not protect our teeth, and it does a number on our bones. And on other body parts, too, including our thyroid gland.

- Fluoride was found to be an equivocal carcinogen by the National Cancer Institute Toxicological Program.

- Drinking fluoridated water will double the number of hip fractures for both older men and women.<<<<For those old farts and hags over 50

- Infertility in women was found to increase with water fluoridation. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) scientists reported a close correlation between decreasing total fertility rates in women between ages of 18 and 49, and increasing fluoride levels.

- Fluoride has never been found to effectively reducing tooth decay by any notable margin. No causation or even correlation was found between the level of fluoride in water and dental caries in any study.

- Fluoride also attacks the pineal gland. The pineal controls our inner clock, provides good sleep, works with our adrenal glands to handle stress, keeps the thymus gland fed and cared for, and communicates 24/7 with the rest of the endocrine system about how things are going. Fluoride calcifies our pineal gland into a non-functioning rock.

- The government classifies sodium fluoride as environmentally hazardous waste. Anybody handling it must wear HazMat protective gear. Dumping it into rivers is a crime.

Much of the original proof that fluoride is safe for humans in low doses was generated by A-bomb program scientists, who had been secretly ordered to provide "evidence useful in litigation" against defense contractors for fluoride injury to citizens. The first lawsuits against the U.S. A-bomb program were not over radiation, but over fluoride damage, the documents show.

It seems that the healthiest people on the planet right now are those that have deviated from the norms of conventional medical quackery, and have migrated towards natural health. The proof is in the pudding. Find the healthiest 5 people you know and you'll find they typically don't subscribe to the health myths promoted by mainstream medicine. Your longevity and aging gracefully depends on it.

Marco Torres is a research specialist, writer and consumer advocate for healthy lifestyles. He holds degrees in Public Health and Environmental Science and is a professional speaker on topics such as disease prevention, environmental toxins and health policy.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 15 16